Bridget Moynahan Due To Deliver Her Son With Tom Brady On Gisele Bundchen's Birthday!

Bridget Moynahan

Gisele Bundchen’s relationship with Tom Brady has grown increasingly tense because Tom’s ex, Bridget Moynahan, is due to give birth to their son on Friday – Gisele’s birthday.

Wow! I don’t know if this is due to a scheduled c-section or not…but talk about instant karma! It is just like Angel Iris being born on Eddie Murphy’s birthday!

Best wishes to Bridget!

Comments

1. lily says

I think the scheduled C is more than anything due to Dr availability and Tom’s training. Friday probably worked out to be the best day for both Bridget & Tom.

Frankly he will have more time to bond with his child before training. Or he would be chancing a couple of days before training or baby coming during training session- there would be no bonding time for him.

It’s just happens to be his girlfriends birthday that day. Sorry G!!!

I wish them both a happy healthy baby and a smooth delivery for Bridget. Happy parenting!

2. M`i`a`p`o`c`c`a says

Even if she is scheduling a c section.l.all I am saying it must take a soothsayer to know she was goign to get peregnant and have a baby due the same month as the babydaddys mistresses horse day!..ahahhaha

its still funny though ahahha

3. DMITZ says

Miapocca – I just think she is scheduling the c-section on Gisele’s bday. It’s a coincidence that she is due around Gisele’s bday.

4. M`i`a`p`o`c`c`a says

Hmm Bridgette must soooo very very clever to have planned this 10 months ago….just hilarious if you ask me…

5. M`i`a`p`o`c`c`a says

hmmm…so for all who think she went and got HERSELF knocked up , I guess the word willbe that she planned this 9 months ago to give birth on Rio special horsefaces birthday ahahhahah

6. DMITZ says

Well I have to say it sounds like a planned event to get to Tom and Gisele (or just Gisele) and if it is, you go girl! I don’t blame you one bit.

I love this woman, she seems so happy and strong in all the photos I have seen with her recently. She is really beautiful, and pregnacy suit her really well. I wish her and her son all the best, and they are better off without Tom. She looks so adorable in this pic. I will never believe that she is 36!!!

8. EmilyInLA says

Umm….. I had a scheduled c-section – by the same doc that delivers a lot of celeb babies… .. and picking a date isn’t as easy as just looking at a calender and saying “oh – how about this day?” Doctors do have other patients….. ER’s are booked – I had my choice of two dates – that was it – neither of which worked for everyone I wanted involved – but I had to pick – I don’t think Bridget would be that catty – she’s never badmouthed him and she looks amazingly happy – quite frankly I think she’s over him and just enjoying her pregnancy and excited about her impending arrival! She doesn’t appear the least bit bitter or vindictive to me at all!

I too am a single mom, who was engaged to the love of my life until the pregnancy test showed two pink lines! He too ran off with some chick 10 years younger – and took back the ring! Good riddance………… my daughter and I are so happy – he’s a great dad – the young girlfriend is history – and he now knows what a terrible mistake he made. I obviously don’t know either of them or anything about their situation – but I love to see Bridget looking so happy and peacful and having BTDT – all I can say is I know she will get the best of him in her child without all the drama! God Bless you and your beautiful baby Bridget! I was/am in the same situation and am happier than I’ve ever been in my whole life!

9. Nicki says

Wow-Isn’t it a bit strange we are finding out her “exact” due date 3 days before Toms girlfriends birthday is. I think maybe Brigdet planned a C-section when she found out it was Giselles b-day, sounds fishy to me. How come we find out the exact due date now, (and this is assuming this news is a day late and a dollar short) 5 days before she is “due”. Wouldn’t we have heard of it like maybe 2 or 3 months ago? Maybe even 5 months ago. Just sounds like gossip trying to start sh*t, or maybe Brigdet planning it for that day. If it is the latter case about planning it for that day, she will regret it for the rest of her life. I hope it’s not for revenge, that would be stupid. He would always be reminded about the woman he was in love with, even if they split up, on the day of his 1st childs birth.
    If it is a C-section I hope Bridget reschedules for the day before or the day after, but I guess he will always be reminded about Giselle even then.
    I wish Bridget the best in her babys birth. I hope Tom is able to be there. I hope she isn’t hoping they will get back together. They weren’t good together, ask anyone at the Stadium “when” she was there how “wonderful” she truly was.
    Best wishes for the baby and Bridget and Tom in the birth of thier baby.

10. Julie says

Wow, she looks great! I agree with #8 about the due date. Life’s a bitch sometimes. You know, it’s too bad that this whole thing happened this way, but hopefully Tom can come to really adore his new baby. Bridgette is over the moon, I’m sure, whether Tom is on board or not. And, if you think about it, Giselle has very little to do with this intimate situation. She’s not married to Tom, and Bridgette was pregnant when he started dating Giselle, right? So with all of that in mind, Giselle just needs to deal with it, accept it, and either stay by Tom’s side or move on.

11. Nicki says

Ellen-She is 9 months pregnant-she is due to give birth on Friday. Yes she does look great, best wishes to her. She looks very happy and healthy. Congrats to Bridget! I’m sure she will be a great Mom. I’m sure Tom will be a great Dad also. They are rich, they don’t have to worry about nannies, maids, bank accounts, if there is food in the house. They are both well off, Tom more so, but he will do what he needs for his child, I’m sure.
    Brigdet has always looked happy in all her pics, good for her. She doesn’t look like she needs the “JA” pity party for her. They broke up after 3, on and off again years. Then she ends up pregnant. He is doing what he has to do to be the Dad to this baby.
    She looks happy! Best wishes to all of them!

12. Ellen says

She is so gorgeous. I wish I looked that good when I was 8 months preggers. Best wishes to Bridget and the baby! The selfish twosome, Tom and Gisele, deserve each other.

13. megs says

Bridget is just adorable! I really hope she knows how fabulous she looks and I hope she feels just as good on the inside! I don’t care for the Tom/Gisele drama stuff, and wish Birdget much happiness.

14. ms sugar walls says

Brigette, is beautiful! Tom, is a a*******! He is missing out on the important part of his life!

15. any day now says

It sounds like it’s just her due date and not a scheduled thing. And first babies are notoriously late. Unless she is being induced so Tom doesn’t miss his training camp.

Whatever…all good wishes to Bridget and the baby (and to Tom if he loses the Brazilian chick and starts acting like a man).