Jennifer Garner, Ben Affleck & Violet In Brentwood

The cutest Hollywood family!

Jennifer Garner & Ben Affleck

Ben Affleck was snapped stealing a kiss from Jennifer during a family outing to the farmer’s market in Brentwood.

Comments

1. Este says

Jennifer Lopez has shown alot more class about her breakup than stupid boring Ben Affleck. She’s got WAY more talent than he does & she moved on with her life & didn’t trash talk to the press.

As for Jennifer Garner. Seems nice enough but when you name your dog after your “hero” Martha Stewart you’re basically advertising the fact you have no imagination. Martha is sooo white bread with mayo. Those two, however are alot more compatible…dull, dull and DULLER.

2. nawd says

TO MIACOPPA: UR dissing J-lo sooooooooooooooooooooo much. erm so how come you know so much about her if you hate her? u talk so much about her that you must love her. i dont care what any celebrity that i dont like is doing. not bothered. doesnt interest me. but you seem to be infatuated with her. you all do…OH well, at least she is still chilling with her money loads while you are sitting at a daft forum discussing some one you say you dont like . does that make sense?

3. Angelbaby says

That’s sad to hear that everyone blame on JLO because of her odd personal with Ben. Well, Hopefully may god bless to Ben and Jennifer Garner to make them happier in the world forever. You people just wait and see what’s going on with Ben and Jennifer G. their relationship will successful or not… Just take easy and relax …

wink!

4. Nothing But The Truth! says

Sorry I meant to post this on the Britney thread , darn computer! lol. It’s either that or brain fog.

5. Nothing But The Truth! says

Jayden looks just like Britney, When he grows up he will be the spitting image of her. Sean looks just like his dad.

6. marie says

J LO beautiful? Dee you must be kidding. You need new
    eyeglassess dear! Ben & Jennifer G. are perfect with eachother. Sooo cute family

7. Dee says

I agree,Jennifer Lopez is not losing sleep over “Loser Ben”. Plus what does J-Lo have to do with that cheesy looking family? Ben just could not handle a BEAUTIFUL,SUCCESSFUL,POWERFUL lady like Jennifer Lopez!! He could not handle all the paparizzi,what a whimp!! Yeah him & his wife fit each other,their both cheesy & plain looking,including their child too!! J-Lo was soo lucky she didn’t marry Ben,she deserves soo much better.

8. M`i`a`p`o`c`c`a says

the ren and stumpy reference was hilarious..look what I found on wiki
    ________
    The Ren and Stimpy Show is an American animated television series created by Canadian animator John Kricfalusi.[1] The series follows the adventures of the eponymous characters: Ren Höek, a neurotic “asthma-hound” chihuahua, and Stimpson J. Cat (a.k.a. Stimpy) — a simpleminded tailess cat. They wander around in nonsensical adventures in a style reminiscent of the Golden Age of American animation.[2]

9. M`i`a`p`o`c`c`a says

Maybe he finally learned how to bad the groceries so she gave him a kiss…violet may be justpalying with whatever she has in her hand or she maybe trying to get some of the attention,,,ahah

10. jandksmummy says

She looks like me when I’m trying to score a kiss from my husband in public..lol although he doesn’t look like Ben Affleck 🙁 lol!
    They do make a nice looking family

11. ms sugar walls says

I know that J-Ho isn’t losing sleep over him…why? because she is chasing Ren(from Ren, and Stimpy) around the house!

12. Hotgirl.com says

I do think they are perfect for each other the same style they bother look alike along with their daughter I think Violet is not so cute she look very pasty

13. Hotgirl.com says

I do think they are perfect for each other the same style. I think Violet is not so cute she look very pasty

14. comingfromwhereImfrom says

I don’t think that JLo give to hoops about Ben anymore I do not think that she is losing any sleep over Ben. Why would she be jealous of Ben and his wife and daughter I do not think that he is the only one that can make a baby. Jen is perfect for him i think.

I also think it looks like Violet is crying, and I also think that J-Lo looks at their happiness and thinks about her time with Ben. I think she got hurt in that deal, do believe she is happy with her marriage and wish her the best. I wonder why she hasn’t gotten pregnant by now?

16. Jennifer says

Looks like Jen is a fan of Crocs for her little one too…..I love them for my daughter. I think she has the Disney Red ones on!

17. M`i`a`p`o`c`c`a says

I was flipping channels and just saw Garner, she has a really beautiful smile with those dimples..v ery cute…Ben couldnt have done better…kick arse chick, firmly rooted on planet earth..ahahhah..

18. lou says

i think the set a really good example to other mums, violet is always munching on fruit or veg i dont think ive ever seen a pic of her eating anything junk foody.

19. Lauren says

What a cute picture. They’re a beautiful family. I hope Jen is pregnant again. Violet is adorable. 🙂

20. Miapocca says

that was hilarious

“I think J-Lo is happy enough with the Zombie – he follows her everywhere and approves of everything she does”

hahahahahhaha

that whole opinion is sooooo funny…

Say what, planning a soap opera about her life with the ex..what does skeletor have to say about this…how embarassing…and I thought she was OVER him…ahhahah…I always though Ben run off , lucky escape…hmm P Diddy is always available..h

21. nina says

Martha

Jlo still cares about him and plenty .She planning a soap opera on her life with Ben and her last album was all about lost love.Now a woman happily in love wouldn’t do those things.Only a woman that yearns to be back with her old boyfriend would 😉

22. Chris X says

I think J-Lo is happy enough with the Zombie – he follows her everywhere and approves of everything she does. But there has to be a twinge – seeing your ex with his wife and baby – it is only human to think – that should have been me. Then she probably thinks – but I would have made him shave and we would have never been strolling around a Farmers Market – and why is he wearing those jeans and why isn’t she more dressed up and wearing jewelry and then she thinks – Oh yeah – that is why we broke up.

23. dori says

great couple always looking happy
    but this website is out of control and I will be taking a break from the ghetto trash blogging on this website…. see you guys later

24. Martha says

#7 Miapocca, It’s likely that Jennifer is having trouble conceiving. So it doesn’t matter who she stayed with (since we all know Mark, Diddy, and Ben are all fertile).

I doubt she is feeling that way. And where do you know that she has had abortions and STD’s?

25. Miapocca says

totally missed the point y’all..its not about being over Ben..its that he got what she so desperatley wants NOW and depending on the the number of STDs andabortions she went through to climb to the top of the hill..it might not be possible…but Her new posse the scienos have a cure in an italian orphange..ahahhaha

26. Martha says

Miapocca, I think J-LO is way over Ben by now. I don’t think she cares. As much as I dislike J-LO, I think the only thing on her mind right now is getting pregnant.

27. Miapocca says

J lo just threw her canary diamond at her gaudy gilded mirror ins a fit of jealousy ahahahahhaha

l\LOOVELY LOVELY LOVELY

aADVICE TO J-HO ..go back to pumping the baby machine “Diddy”..opps forgot..wrong skintone..mark anthony might figure it out…ahahhah

28. Miapocca says