Catherine Zeta-Jones In NYC & Her Unusual Food Craving

Catherine was snapped in NYC on July 15th. She looks gorgeous!

Catherine Zeta-Jones

And People magazine reported the following on her salmon and potato chip cravings:

Catherine Zeta-Jones has a reputation for being one of the hottest moms in Hollywood, but she still lets herself splurge every once in awhile.

“This sounds so crazy but I’m obsessed with smoked salmon sandwiches on brown bread with potato chips in the middle, crushed down,” the actress told reporters at a press conference for her new film No Reservations this week.

“I had it with each of my pregnancies and I actually had it two nights ago for dinner,” she adds. “It’s one of those comfort foods.”

Though she says exercise “keeps my brain sane and gives me energy,” Catherine is the first to admit that she’s not a fitness fanatic.

“I’m not gonna lie and tell you I do have a regimen,” she confessed. “I’ve got to drag myself to the gym like everybody else, but when I finish it I do enjoy it. I can eat more smoked salmon sandwiches with potato chips, crushed down in the middle!”

When she’s not snacking on salmon or hitting the gym, Catherine, who won a Best Supporting Actress Oscar for Chicago, says she’s just living a quiet life in Bermuda with husband Michael Douglas and their two kids.

“Bermuda has been very great for bringing up children, taking them to school without any hassle and never being photographed,” she said.

But she admits to missing big city living sometimes. “There are drawbacks. Socially you’ve got a lot of friends in L.A., a lot of friends in New York. We have a lot of friends in Bermuda but it’s just a different life and I appreciate coming back to the city more than I ever did before.”

Just don’t read this as an ad for invading her little island: “I love you,” she laughed. “But please don’t come to Bermuda!”

Comments

1. Natai Zap says

can’t stand her old man, he was a shity father to his 1st son and he feels like he likes the knew family is better what a coward,
    I have no respect for anyone who can’t do right by there 1st set of kids, Michael acts like these kids he has with zeta are so so much more important then his 1st son. michael was a sex addick and messed up his 1st family. So know when you see the slim ball with his new kids he makes me sick he’s a coward and she just a money hungry griddy no talent Wales belly.

2. Georgie says

I’m speecless as to what to say. But I do agree about the lipstick… she could use some color on them. Other than that she’s perfect.

3. She's So Glitzy says

She’s stunning, but I think she would look even better if she had hot pink lipstick on with that dress! Ooh la la.

4. Aphrodite says

I don’t know, I think Michael looks hot for his age.
    #18. There is no denying that Ms Catherine could have her pick of the crop though.

5. Mildred Wogbash says

What a waste for such a beauty to be married to an old plastic surgery frankenstein like Michael Douglas…yech.

6. yas says

#11
    is ur name bahar?
    r u persian?
    bahar means spring in Farsi?
    can u tell me where are u from?
    im from iran….

7. HOLA hola says

Stunning, only a liitle makeup i think.no photoshop no airbrush and still very beautigul and stuning.
    the name ,,carys zeta ,, is lovely.

8. bahar says

She is classy and cute,love her dress.
    she looks healthy and sexy ,too.
    i can’twait for no reservation,seems cute romantic comedy with a hot and sweet cast.

9. cool pool says

She is one classy lady with gorgeous face,great body and sexy and classy style,love her and her nwe movie no reservation sounds so cute.

10. rosva says

How old is she???!!! 38??? wow she looks realy 30 or 31 not in her late 30,fresh and gorgeous,timeless beauty.

11. rima says

my gosh!she looks realy young and fresh for her age,and i think she doesn’t has lots of make up here so natural and beautiful,i can’t believe it!lucky michael douglas.

12. Lauren says

That outfit looks good on her. She has an amazing figure considering she’s had 2 kids. Catherine always looks gorgeous. 🙂

Her husband is lucky because I’m sure she could get any guy she wants. I love her outfit, but I don’t like the colour of her dress. It looks good on her though. Very cute shoes. She’s a real beauty.

14. ms. sugar walls says

this dress is soooo cute! I love those shoes….damn I don’t know whether M.D is lucky. or is she lucky?