Stella McCartney & Husband Expecting Their Third Child

Stella McCartney

Stella McCartney is pregnant again – just 7 months after she gave birth to her daughter.

The 35-year-old designer is expecting her third child with husband Alasdhair Willis before the end of the year.

And her music legend dad Paul, 65, is thrilled.

‘Paul loves having family around him,’ a source says.

‘It’s been what has been getting him through the tough times. He would be overjoyed by a new addition.’

Stella is already mum to son Miller Alasdhair James Willis, 2, and daughter Bailey Linda Olwyn Willis, 7 months.

Best Wishes!

1. carleigh says

This little gal is turning into a babymaking machine. But, the more the merrier I always say. She makes the money, has a great career, loving husband and a growing family…best wishes on the new babe!

2. Essie says

Stella is 35 years old. Perhaps she’s trying to have all her babies right away so she will still be fairly young and can play with them and still work. Nothing wrong with that. She can certainly afford them. She’s rich in her own right to go along with the money her mother left her and the money her father will leave hear. I don’t think she’s “overwhelmed” at all.

I think her children’s names are beautiful. It always amazes me what some of you find to complain about!!

3. megs says

I love Stella’s clothing line & dedication to family. I imagine she is overwhelmed with being pg again but wish her all their family all the best, ‘course!

I don’t check the site til Monday morning so am not sure what happens here on the weekends…it is my little treat before I start my work day each morning to check what is happening in the celeb parenting world!

4. Jodie says

someone needs to learn about contraception,my god,churning out kids like that is nasty.

she looks like a right miserable cow.

and her kids names are odd. They just don’t ‘go’ together

5. dori says

Stella McCartney is the daughter of beatle Paul McCartney. She is also a very top designer in New York. Congratulations to them Seems it was yesterday she had a baby…. oh wait it was!!!!

I don’t know them but congrats. I have to agree that I don’t fancy the idea of having kids so close in age. At least until the child is one.

7. Mum says

It might be a Gaelic name. It’s a variation of Allister/Allistair. Stella looks horrible here. How about a hairbrush and some bangs, honey?

8. sara says

I feel for the kids….it would have been nice to enjoy each one for awhile without having to worry about another one coming along so soon. Congrats!

9. JJ says

What kind of a name is Alasdhair? Doesn’t sound Anglo Saxon to me. Maybe it’s Indian. After all, India was a colony of England. All sorts of cross-overs have occured as a result.