Jennifer Garner & Violet At The Zoo

Jennifer Garner & Ben Affleck

Jennifer Garner and Violet were snapped spending the day at the Los Angeles Zoo.

Comments

1. Libraesque says

she sure does look pregnant to me. Maybe they went to hawaii to celebrate?
    good for them, love this family
    It’s so weird to think he used to be with Jennifer Lopez

2. Jeannie says

It looks like Violet traded in her blankie for a baby doll! She looks so sweet in the pretty dress and hat.

3. *Jenn* says

I love this family!! They are my fav celb fam. Vi looks sooo much like Jen and he blond hair is soo beautiful. Vi is always soo happy and cheerful and always with her mother unlike other celb familes. I really hope Jen is pregnat again… her and Ben make the cutiest kids!!

P.S. Love the baby crocs

4. *Jenn* says

P.S. Love the baby crocs

5. Blair says

Oh! LOL! It’s not been removed, I just saw it! But it is “awaiting moderation”, and I’m not sure why.

6. Blair says

Why was my comment removed? All I said was I didn’t like her hat but that I thought Violet looked cute in it, as she is just a cute baby. I even commented that I liked both of their dresses. Certainly, there are FAR worse things posted on this site, including a comment someone made the other day about suri being “sexy.” (Under the link “Katie Holmes & Suri in Germany”) Yet, MY comments about a hat of all things are the ones being removed. That doesn’t make any sense to me.

7. Mi@pocc@ says

That little MIss Aaffleck is as busys as a bee,…hope she doesnt hate it once she is in school and realizes that she cant have all those dyas of pleasure with mummy ….
    that will be a laugh..I still remeber tori spelling being shocked when she first went to school…

hmmmmm..now this is what I call a MOTHER…not some drie out hag with designer labels always posing for the camera…I dont know how on earth you can have a one year old and always look as clean as a bell with no lay clothes…thats SUSPECT..

where are all those clams!!1

IF i havent said it already..the affleck girls look Fantistic and totally adorab;le…what a lucky man Ben is..to think he would have ended up with that std infested infertile big arsed lady ..ahhahah

8. theresa says

i saw photos of jen in a bikini in hawaii last week and her tummy is flat as a board. i really think it’s just the shirt – or at the least, if she IS pregnant, it’s not more than 2 months!

DMITZ, hope things are well with you and not too hot where you live! I really hope she is pregnant but didn’t look like it in her bathing suit in Hawaii. I hope they have lots of kids! Have a fun weekend my Dear!!!

10. queenie says

This is the best family in hollywood. Katie Holmes and Britany Spears can’t even begin to hold a candle to Ben and Jen and there daughter. I hope this lasts forever for them. They seem like such a down to earth couple who ‘s daughter is their number one priority. V is lucky to have them.

11. Julie says

So nice to see Jen and Violet again! I do suspect that she’s pregnant! If she’s not, I think she might not wear that dress again after hearing all of the “baby rumors” surrounding these pics!!! Either way, I love to see this family out and about!!!! And I like Violet’s Mary Jane Crocs 🙂

12. DMITZ says

WOW! She is so pregnant. Congrats!! Violet is really getting big! She’s too cute.

Hello Oriana, hope you are doing well.

Thank you Sarah, have a nice weekend! And Nicki and I met on this site disagreeing back and forth on Angelina Jolie threads, with much pleasure am very happy she is the woman that she is and it didn’t take me long to realize that! Wish that I lived closer to her and Xena and it is well known I have told them I live in San Jose.

14. Blair says

WHY does my above comment need moderation? I didn’t think I had said anything too outrageous or out of the ordinary! I got that message about one of my other posts which was also very passive, no curses or terrible things said. Does anyone know why I keep seeing that after I write my posts? I don’t really care, I’m just wondering…

15. Blair says

I love the dresses they are both wearing, and Violet’s little hair clip. I personally think her hat is ugly, but Violet pulls it off well as she’s so cute, and at least her head is protected from the sun. LOVE this family!

16. JJ says

It’s the dress that makes her look pregnant. I have a similar high-waisted blouse that creates the same effect.

17. Sarah says

Hey Oriana! if you go back to Britney Spears page i am really sorry about the fight between you and that weirdo. i remember you as the girl who said i have a nice family.

18. noone says

Saw pictures of her last week on a surf board in Hawaii.

Wonder if she would do that if she is 2-4 months preg

19. Lauren says

Very cute! Vi looks like the happiest and well-adjusted toddler. Jen is really getting big. I see a few more pix of where she has a bump.

Her hair is getting long too. And she looks like she has been walking for a long time! I like both the dresses also.

21. JJ says

Well looky here…no more park visits!
    Jen took Violet to the Zooooooo!
    And Violet looks as happy as a clam!
    A little variety never hurt anyone.