Jillian Barberie & Husband Welcome A Daughter

Jillian Barberie

Good Day L.A. co-host and former Skating with Celebrities ice queen Jillian Barberie and husband welcomed a daughter on Friday in Los Angeles, her rep confirms.

Ruby Raven Reynolds is the first child for Jillian, 40, and her actor husband Grant Reynolds, 34. “We are overjoyed, ecstatic and so in love,” Jillian tells People magazine.

Ruby was born at 5 p.m. on Friday – just a day before her due date. She weighs 6 lbs. and 7 oz.

In December, Jillian told People magazine: “My husband thinks it’s a boy. I saw him on the monitor and he was boxing! It could be a girl – a little tomboy, which I kind of was.”

Jillian plans to take three months of maternity leave before returning to her co-hosting duties on Good Day L.A.

Congratulations!

Comments

1. Has Been says

Let’s hope she GROWS-UP now!!!! Don’t wanna be a bad role model to that beautiful baby girl.

Can’t stand her! Watched her on Regis, too busy trying to be loud mouth and out talk him, acted so stupid. She is good friends with Sheppard Smith on FOX and he was talking to her once on the phone, she really loves the limelight, tried out for Kelly Ripa’s job but lost out!

3. Tiffany says

Congrats to Jillian.
    I love her on Extreme Dating and on her morning news show.
    She will be a great mommy and be loved to no end.

4. Erika says

Congratulations on the new baby girl !!!!!!!
    I love Jillian she rocks!!! I can’t wait to see pictures of baby Ruby Raven Reynolds…

5. a Mom says

I have watched her morning show for years and it is so good to see how she has grown as a person. I wish her and her hubbie the best!

6. obnoxious spice says

congratulations to the new mum!!
    i have no idea who this person is, but by the looks of this pic her baby is going to have a feast!!