Jim Carrey, Jenny McCarthy & Son Spend The 4th Of July Together In Malibu

Jenny McCarthy

Jenny McCarthy

Jenny McCarthy

Jim Carrey, 45, was snapped enjoying the holiday with Jenny and her 5-year-old son Evan, and Jim’s daughter.
Below Jenny is pictured with Jim’s daughter Jane, 19, from his first marriage. Jane is so pretty!

Jenny McCarthy

1. Mildred Wogbash says

Brit said: “Maybe she truely does like Jim for who he is. Not every one is a fame driven gold digger.”

Well, Brit, I really doubt Jenny even knows who Jim really is, besides a rich and famous movie star. Get real.

2. Daze says

Jane did grow up to be a beautiful girl and looks the spitting image of her Dad. They have the same smile. They look like a happy group. I hope this relationship lasts.

3. Brit says

Mildred, dearest, marriage and living together are different, very very different. One includes a piece of paper that is lawful. Jenny McCarthy has her own career, albeit not much of one. Seems to me like she is focusing on the raising of her handsome son. Maybe she truely does like Jim for who he is. Not every one is a fame driven gold digger. Hows that for insight deary?

4. M`i`a`p`o`c`c`a says

hmmtell tell tell…didnt know Carry had low self esteem…what the heck is wrong with him..he seems pretty okay in all aspects from his photos….hmmm

5. Mildred Wogbash says

Enjoy the coolaid tiffany, hollywood image makers are always mixing up mor for you to guzzle…

6. Tiffany says

I believe that these two people are together because they truely love each other. I have yet to see a candid shot of them looking miserable to be with each other. They always look happy together and seem to always have a smile on their faces when in each others company. I do not believe for an instant that these two are together for publicity. They are together because of love. I just dont understand why it is so hard to accept that these two people are in love. LEAVE THEM ALONE!!!
    They are great for each other and I am rooting for them all the way.

7. Mildred Wogbash says

Brit darling, married, living together, whats the difference? She is only with him to further her career, it is painfully obvious. Jim has really low self esteem and a girl like Jenny can spin him around her little finger very easily. Its been good for him personally as he is handsoming up and trying to be Cary Grant but its not good for his career because he will never be a classic Hollywood leading man. Thats a little insight for you now Brit.

8. Kate says

I haven’t seen many pictures of Evan yet, but he looks to be very cute! I work with preschoolers who have autism, and I must say…they are some of the sweetest around! (Like all children, but in different ways)

9. Mildred Wogbash says

Jenny only married the sap Carrey to advance her “comedy” career. Its well known in Hollywood.

10. AmyY says

i also meant o say that ive read jenny is insecure about her body since having evan and wont even take off her bra during sex…. her boobs look pretty good to me!!!

11. Mi@pocc@ says

Glad Evan can interact, Jenny obviously works hard on his Autism,,,if only travolta would take a page from her book as well as other clebs like toni braxton…

12. Mi@pocc@ says

What happy family…I sincerely hope they stay together….they all look happy together…if only they didnt live in hollywierd !!!

13. AmyY says

I saw a picture of Jane when she was at Jim Carreys wedding to Lauren Holly and she was very chubby at that time (I think she was like 9) I would never have recognized her

14. suzie says

Wow, the smile on Jenny and Jane faces looks so real, the look as if they are all happy in each other company which has got to be good for Evan ‘s Autism, which in turn will benefit them all.

15. Sam says

I love Jim carey but i hate is hair. They all look very happy together I love the pic of Jenny and Jane