Former Backstreet Boy Kevin Richardson & Wife Welcome A Son

Kevin Richardson

Former Backstreet Boy Kevin Richardson and wife Kristin welcomed their first child, a son, on Tuesday, according to a message on his MySpace blog.

“We are officially parents,” Kevin, 35, wrote on his online page Wednesday. “At 4:56 a.m. Tuesday morning (7/3/07), our son Mason made his entrance into the world.”

The thrilled new father continues: “He is a healthy 8 lbs. 2 ounces/20.5 inches long and has a full head of dark hair. He and Kristin are perfect and I am a new man. Thank you for your positive vibes and prayers.”

(A rep for Richardson confirms the posting is authentic.)

Kevin and the former Kristin Willetts, 36, were married on June 17th, 2000, outside Kevin’s hometown of Lexington, Ky.

They met in 1993 in the employee cafeteria of Orlando’s Disney-MGM Studios theme park, where he worked as a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle and she was a dancer with the park’s Beauty and the Beast show.

Kevin left the Backstreet Boys in 2006 after 13 years with the group.

Congratulations!

Source & Source

Comments

1. sara khokhar says

congratz kevin!!!!! i m soooooo happy for u!!!!!
    i hope u n ure family live happily eva afta!!!
    u rock kevin!!! i juz luv u sooo much!!!
    u hav totally disappeared………i want u 2 join BSB again cuz dey r seriously ”INCOMPLETE” wid out u!!!! i pray 2 Allah tht u change ure mind n cum bac 2 d backstreet boys cuz U ALL rock!!!!!
    i luv u kevin!!!! hav a very happy life n giv ma best wishes 2 maron n kristin!!!!
    buh plzzz cum bac to BSB plzzzzzzz….u kno i seriously waz in tears wen i heard tht terrible news…. do ure biggest fan a favour… plz cum bac to BSB……
    luv ya!!! muahhhhh!!!

congrats kevin and kristin…i m really happy about the news…Does Mason look like you or Kristin???
    I guess both…lol…thnx 2 Allah that both mother and child are safe and healthy…

PS. Plszszszsz come back to Backstreet Boys Kev…we all miss you sooo much

luv ya…n congratulations again… : )

it’s about time u guys had a baby lol! congrats kevin & kris,u guys will make wonderful parents. u guys picked out a kewl name for your son. now bailey will someone to play with as they get older.

4. Martha says

Mildred, you won’t get very far because no one stole your identity. They just used your “name” to post a comment. You can log in as anyone’s name and what you choose to put for your email address is confidential. Duh.

5. Mildred Wogbash says

^^^^

That is a FAKE post, not m,ade by me.

I dont know how you appropriated my personal log in info, but I will be contacting the identity theft department people at the FBI immediately!

6. dori says

He was my favorite Back Street Boy.. Sooo handsome!
    She is adorable too. Congratulations to them.

7. boo says

Good For them!! Congratulations:)
    I was a very huge fan of the Backstreet boys back in the Day, I still enjoy their Music and think they are all very attractive Men… Boyband or Not, I don’t care, I still like em:)