Mariska Hargitay & August

Mariska Hargitay

Mariska Hargitay is back to filming Law & Order: Special Victims Unit in New York, and received an on-set visit from son August on Tuesday. August turned 1 on June 28th, and had his birthday party in Central Park.

Comments

1. Ashley says

this pic is soo cute what was he looking at any he is soooo …… cute cutest baby in the world!!!!!

2. Too Cute says

Thats funny..it DOES look like he has a moustache! He is such a goregeous baby! Mariska genuinely does enjoy her baby! she really wanted him. Mariska is such a cool person! so genuine and real

Casey, I guess it is mean to some people when others, like me, speak the truth about what they think, every baby is not gorgeous, goo goo and ooh ooh! Sorry! Now every baby may be sweet but pretty, beautiful, Nope!!!!

4. Martha says

What I’m trying to say is that this child (at his age of 1) looks like Suri did when she turned 1 and everyone was saying she looked older than that. Carleigh, what does that have to do w/their birthdays being different? I’m talking about their features. They both have “older” features that make them look a bit older than 1. I just think people aren’t using to seeing a baby w/lots of hair (dark hair).

5. Casey says

ORiana I would rather not read mean stuff about kids so i am fine with it. i think people that make fun of children have issues,yeah not everyone is cute but some poeple are downright rude.

besides not everyone reads comments, some people just like news and pics and if that is the case, cbb is definitely much better and up to date in my opinon.

6. Linda Lloyd Murphy says

August is such a beautiful baby, how could he not be, his mom and dad are two beautiful people. To me, he looks more like Mariska in a picture of her when she was little. Its on her Mariska.com website. Lucy little boy to have such a wonderful mother. :>)

7. Casey says

Sarah it is Celebrity-Babies.com

i have been going to that site since 04 and its the original baby site and i still it’s the best. but they do not allow mean comments so some babyrazzi people may not like.

8. ~*Miapocca*~ says

totally agree,….her pics never look staged!!!

__________
    For some reason, I think Mariska Hargitay is the shit. She seems really normal, nice, and loving for someone that comes from celebrity parents. Her kid always seems happy and she genuinely looks like she enjoys him…and he’s a cutie.

9. dori says

miapocca do you have 2 handles? sometimes your signature has m’i’a’p’o’c’c’a’and sometimes it’s plain…are you one and the same person? just curious….celebrity babyblog.com

10. Sarah says

where is celebrity baby blog anyway? i don’t like the hypocritical comments this site master puts in & would love to find a better site so i never feel drawn back to here. thanks

11. Beth says

12. Libraesque says

martha, since there is literally one picture of Suri (her head only) when it was speculated that she was actually a year old, back in Jan/Feb, there is no way to compare, so……

13. M`i`a`p`o`c`c`a says

This chils parents are BIG!!! as far back as his granparents

Suri “comes” from a midget if indeed he is the father……!!!
    Sorry burt the mystery surrounding the chinese cankled dwarf remains.
    __________
    This child looks older than Suri so for everyone that says there’s no way Suri was born in April 2006 take a look at this little boy. He is cute though!

14. dori says

He i so adorable!! wow look at those beautiful eyes!!

I agree this website is always taking pics from other websites then posting them here 2 days later.
    We’re on to you web mistress. Celebrity Baby Blog is more up to date!!

15. carleigh says

This little guy just had his first birthday last weekend, Suri was born in April, so what does that have to do w/ Suri’s age or appearance? August is just such a cute little guy and he has the most beautiful expressionate eyes, love this baby boy, he’s just precious!

16. Nicki says

For a minute I thought I had the wrong site!! I didn’t see Corey Feldman, I was nervous.:lol:
    August looks so cute in this pic.

17. Martha says