Comments

1. Savana says

I think she is commical, she cracks me up, and she’s a good mother. We need more entertaining people like her that do and say commical things.

2. phnxgirl says

Geeze, poor girl. She seems like a sweet person and a very hands on mother. Her youngest son is adorable.

3. Analise says

She’s not looking good these days. And she allowed them to seeTHAT movie. Awful, just awful.

4. Sheila says

Kelly is so in love with herself. She can’t seem to get enough of the TV cameras attention on her. She is always butting in on Regis when he is talking. I am not a fan of her.

5. Molly says

I find Kelly Ripa to be very annoying and irritating. She constantly interrupts everyone’s conversations to talk about herself.

6. Sammie says

All the people saying what a bad person she is and that she is obnoxious and self-centered, you guys NEED to get a life and stop judging people you don’t even know.

7. Janie says

The kids are cute. Don’t like her – very overbearing and obnoxious. Always yacking on and on about herself.

8. sally says

how come you barely see her daughter around? yeah i agree her kids are adorable but she is *almost* as annoying as rachael ray-which is still pretty dang irritating.

9. camel says

How does this lady prounce her youngest sons name? Is it the same as the lushious Actor Mr Phoenix?

My sons middle name is Joaquin not Name you see very often!

10. Lurker says

I agree with practiaclly everything written here.

The oldest boy does look just like his dad and the other little boy is a doll too.

But, sadly for some reason I can’t stand her either.

11. Maggie says

Gorgeous kids – I’ve always thought so, since they were all young. Joaquin is the cutest and I love his name. I wonder where the rest of the family was??

12. Karen says

The kids are adorable. Can’t stand her!! She is a fake!! She never shuts up talking about herself!!