Denise Richards & Lola On The Beach In Malibu

Denise Richards

Denise, 36, and her adorable daughter Lola Rose, 2, were snapped enjoying a day at the beach together in Malibu.

Comments

1. Denise says

I think all children are beautiful. However her girls aren’t so pretty compared to all the other photographed kids. Denise seems so desperate for attention, she seems to use ker kids to get pictures taken of her. She is a washed up, aging , used , mutt. She is starting to look like a smurf.

2. Ricky says

I think she is so gross. All these posters here who are bleeding hearts for her are gross too. All I see is a sluttly whore when I look at her. The little one looks cute here…

3. Sabrina says

Denise..Sucks ass, and AMERICA KNOWS IT!
    Until she show me..and AMERICA where is the real talent..she has no sympathy for me! BACK STABBER!

4. DMITZ says

Good eye Katia! 🙂 how cute, I hadn’t even noticed that.

I don’t like Denise (only because of what she did to Heather). Anyone who can do that to a friend is scum. It is odd how she always comes off looking like a barbie doll in all these pics. Katie, Jennifer, Reese, Julia, and even Britney always come off more natural.

5. Sophie says

Some people are just so unfair

She took her children to the beach. They are two beautiful little girls and she takes good care of them. She has worked hard to ensure that they remain safe at all times

I really like her and I’m tired of people being so mean towards her. I understand it sure, but I don’t agree with it.

Finally, a pic of a celeb kid. I was wondering because its been quite a while….
    Lola looks cute, so does DR, who I’m sure is a great mum.

7. Ellen says

Photo op? Grocery store, doctor, park, sidewalk, and now the beach. Apparenlty any time spent with kids in everyday activities is a photo op. Should they lock those kids up and do everything without them?

8. Rae says

Robin, just to shut down your “photo op” comment, At the angle that Denise’s head is at, her hair is falling all to one side,and that’s why there no hair in her face. It’s not always a photoshoot you know. She seems to be enjoying a day w/ her daughter…don’t criticize her for that. At least she’s with her daughter. And im sure Sam was somewhere close by. Denise and Lola are beautiful!!

9. Rae says

10. Robin says

Lola IS pretty – in THIS picture and man is this a photo op or what? not ONE strand of hair in Denise’s face?

I cannot lie to all of you. I think that Lola is a pretty baby! I can’t say the same for Sam. I think that this is a photo opportunity for her as usual! I’m happy that she decided to keep Sam at home…for a change! but then again..LOLA doesn’t seem that happy either! Maybe…the key DENISE is to have them TOGETHER!