An Expectant Naomi Watts In LA

Naomi Watts

An expectant and eternally energetic Naomi Watts, 38, who is due in August, was snapped heading into an LA studio on Wednesday.

1. obnoxious spice says

oh dear, another day, another bad maternity outfit for naomi!!
    that belly is HUGE!!
    i bet she is DYING to have her baby by now….i can’t wait to see the pics!! i read they have just secretly gotten married..has anyone else read that?

2. Analise says

On my worst day of a high risk pregnancy and ill I looked better than her. She’s frumpy and not attractive. Everywhere for attention, too.

3. DMITZ says

#7 – what is the cut off on not being allowed? I think as long as your doctor okays it you can go.

I flew when I was 7 months pregnant and I was HUGE and no one said anything to me.

4. Meg says

She looks so big, I wonder what she normally weighs and how much she has gained, she got so big so fast it seems that celebs do, Bridget is also suddenly huge it seems – I think both carry well and look great pregs!

5. phnxgirl says

You know, I am sure she is probably due a lot sooner then August. Lots of celebrities fib about their due date to keep the paparazzi off of them.

6. renee says

what is she doing in LA? I thought the airlines wouldn’t let you fly that late in a pregnancy? maybe she flew out on a private jet

7. Lisa says

Her stomach does look a little weird..I dont know if it is the belt or what..She is caring the baby really high or something..It is all in the middle and pushed out..My stomach never looked like that..But women are not all the same..Just hers looks a little weird..

8. kim--original kim says

wow, she’s huge! I wouldn’t be surprised if she doesn’t make it to August!!! Think she’ll marry Liev?

9. Tiffany says

Her tummy looks very different from other prego bellies I have seen (including my own). It just looks weird to me…maybe it is the top with the belt.
    Anyone else think it looks weird?

10. Lauren says

Wow, she’s about ready to pop. Can’t wait to hear what she has in August. 2 more months! 🙂