Gwen & Kingston Out In Santa Barbara

Gwen Stefani

Gwen Stefani

Gwen and 13-month-old Kingston were snapped in Santa Barbara on Tuesday. Gwen kept Gavin close with his face emblazoned on her taut-tummy-revealing tee! I still think that the perfection of her tummy defies nature…I wonder how she does it!

Source & Source

Comments

1. Analise says

JJ Shut up! Melissa Angelina isn’t afraid to be seen with Shiloh. To the poster regarding Suri being happy. Not going to happen with her crazy parents. JENNA, you know!

2. Melissa says

I think Gwen is beautiful but goes over the top with the make-up, especially out in public. She has a quirky sense of style that makes her look too fake. I think Kingston is absolutely adorable. We always see Gwen with her baby, unlike some celebs lile Angelina whose affraid to be seen with her child.

3. Analise says

Gwen is gorgeous. These are just bad pics. Kingston is adorable. She has said she battles weight issues and must work out constantly. She clearly had dermabrasion though after the baby was born. Silly IMO if the possibility exists to have a repeat C. She’s an incredible wife and mum. Haters are jealous.

4. manicmonday says

Its soooo obvious that the first 5 or 6 posts are written by the same person posting under different names, what a complete muppet, hope it makes you feel so much better.

Gwen looks fab and Kingston is the cutest little guy (besides my own) thats Ive ever seen…

5. amy says

love gwen, she’s so stylish and super fit. no sign of a bump, pure health and a lean, lean physique. go gwen!

6. Tia says

1-3….go suck a lemon.

I’ll have to agree with #23- Julia – she is a beautiful woman…these hust are not the best of pictures. Kingston is adorable!

7. Julia says

Wow, i cant believe these comments that im reading! I think Gwen is the most beautiful woman ive ever seen! I’ve been a big fan of hers since i was a kid, i think she’s an amazing talent! Kingston is the most adorable baby! Gwen is a great mom, she always has Kingston with her, not like some other Hollywood moms who always have to have a nanny with them. I hope Kingston hooks up with Suri, she seems like she will be a really happy person, shes always smiling! Anyway if you dont have anything nice to say about Gwen, we dont want to hear it, all you nasty people with no life! Gwen rocks!!!

8. Lurker says

Kingston is adorable. And I think his hair just looks like he’s been sweating, (and no wonder wearing those wool lined boots! ) possibly falling asleep in the car before they get out to go wherever they are. As unique as Gwen may be, I hardly think she’s ‘styled’ his hair to look like that!

I still love this family.

9. courtney says

oh kingston is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love this baby he is so adorable….he has gotten SO big!! its crazy!! hes gettin better lookin the older he gets, hes got 2 gorgeous parents!!

10. CyberKitten38 says

To me it looks like she’s got a bit of a bump happening there in the first pic. Would explain why the waistband of her pants is rolled down too..the waist is probably too tight. Interesting!

11. Jenna M. (UK) says

Gwen is such a cool mum. And she is gorgeous, maybe not in the top pic there but in general she is beautiful so I can only conclude that the haters on here are jealous!

AmyY, you said her tummy loooked huge in that top pic? Huge?! For god’s sake that woman must be no bigger than a UK size 6! It is comments like that that make young girls anorexic. I don’t know why people in the west have such a negative and unhealthy atttude to body shapes but it really irritates me!

12. toby says

Love the T shirt she is wearing, I have been fan of Gavin’s forever and am now a fan of Gwen’s music and her clothes. Their little guy Kingston is adorable.

13. Lauren says

Kingston is a handsome kid. I think he looks like Gavin more than Gwen. Gwen looks amazing for having a kid 13 months ago! Geez..

14. Libraesque says

and the webmistress really does pick the fugliest pictures of CERTAIN babies, there are way cuter ones at US

15. Libraesque says

Katie. YOU are a huge loser, you posted the same comment to me as “swede”
    how many screen names does a loser need, a lot I guess when they have nothing to add

That being said, Gwen is the hotness. ANd people, have you ever heard of this litle thing called WIND? It probably blew his hair around
    and I agree with the Shiloh pairing. Both parents are hip, trendy and HOT, and apparently they have play dates already so

16. WTF says

omg, who do you haters like? Again I have to say that she doesn’t even know you dweebs exist!

Anyhow, Kingston..is so cute. I put my money on…kingston, and Shiloh to get together when they grow up!

17. Monica says

She looks like a transvestite. Fake blonde hair and all of that make up and bright red lipstick.