Jennifer Garner, Ben Affleck & Violet Continue Their Hawaiian Holiday

Jennifer Garner & Ben Affleck

Ben, Jen and 18-month-old Violet were snapped at the beach in Hawaii on Sunday. Love the bink! So cute!

Comments

1. Martha says

How is 18 mo too old for a pacifier? I would say by 2 yrs would be enough. My gosh, I bet half of your children were still on the bottle until 2 yrs old.

2. daisy says

This is my favorite celeb family. I bet JG is the best Mother. Violet looks like such a happy baby

3. onatear says

Manicmonday and Eve must spend a lot of money on the items from the sponsors of this site…otherwise, what would be their interest here? Why does this site exist except to offer cute baby things to those of us who enjoy seeing others (and the famous) with their babies? Oh, I know…so some ignorant racists and negativity feeding people can vent their poison, and dress their kids in …hm, wonder what?

4. eve says

they sure don’t look quite the happy family they both look un-happy and what’s with the binky that kid’s to big already plus look at her teeth already gapped and spaced she look’s just like her mom there both pretty plain only cute dimples and what’s with ben yeck

Violet’s hair is getting long! She looks cuter as she gets older. I hope they have another child soon.

6. scarlet says

Boring..I am so sick of Jennifer and her family..Okay enough we see she is a stay at home mommy that is at the park every day…ENOUGH…

7. Jennifer says

BEAUTIFUL FAMILY
    VIOLET IS SOOO CUTE
    JEN IS A PERFECT MOM
    BEN IS AWESOME
    BEST CELEB FAMILY EVER!!!
    KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GUYS!!!

8. sara says

Looks like she’s painting Violets nails! CUTE!~ They are very down to earth and unpretentious! That is what makes them so liked.
    I wish them the best.

9. Missy says

This family is my favorite celebrity family. They are so normal…it’s like they could be your next door neighbors! They are a beautiful family. I’m thinking maybe Baby #2 is on the way, but maybe not. You never know.

10. DMITZ says

My other favorite family!! 🙂 Violet’s hair is really growing. She looks so sleepy and cute in this picture.

11. Lauren says

I love this family! They are just the typical American family except they’re wealthy and famous. Ben really made an upgrade when he got together with Jen Garner! Hopefully, Jen is pregnant again. It’s time for another Affleck kid in the world!

12. Kidada armstool says

I love seeing this family together! I’m ready for them to add another addition to their family! Ben, and Jennifer made a really good choice to be together.