Gwyneth Paltrow On Crutches & Apple

Gwyneth Paltrow

Gwyneth Paltrow
Poor Gwyneth reportedly fractured her knee and had surgery recently. Gwyneth was snapped out shopping at Maxfield’s on Melrose yesterday with an adorable Apple in tow.

1. Blair says

Libraesque…You sound like a mean, bitter, angry person. Where does that all stem from? We’re sopposed to be talking about cute little BABIES and all you want to do is spread hatred. Just PLEASE, enough already! No one wants to hear it.

2. cheetah says

When are people getting over the name apple and her (ahum) lazy eye? News flash this debate is going on for a few years now, and there is no winner.. my guess there wont be a winner ever. so give up, have your oppinion, but keep it to yourself. Apple is almost at an age that she is going to surf on the internet. She will start looking up her mom and dad, maybee even her brother and herself. How hurtfull do you think it is when she sees stuff like this!? We, people of the world are fucking these kids up and in a few years we are going to call them stupid/insane/twisted because they need a shrink.. Virtual circel completed!

3. Libraesque says

Hereditary obesity…..that can’t be cured?
    hahahahahahahahaha, please
    believe me, if some fat ass mid-westerner married a fat ass mid-westerner and they had a kid who was put up for adoption and lived somewhere like San Francisco, that kid would not be fat
    It’s obvious you don’t know what you’re talking about AT ALL

4. Kate says

And Libraesque, you are immature. You have obviously missed the entire point and I refuse to engage you in any more of this childish bickering. I wish you all the best in life. And by the way, there most certainly ARE instances in which obesity is not something the person control due to specific medical conditions, heredity, etc. But I’m the idiot…..Okaaay then. TTYL!

5. Libraesque says

Kate, you’re an idiot. How can you POSSIBLY say that being overweight is something people can’t control, like being retarded.
    That’s seriously the most retarded thing I’ve ever heard

6. Kate says

I think it is rude to call people ANY mean names. I addressed you specifically b/c I did not actually read ALL 29 comments before mine. Yours was just the 1st to catch my eye. But if you are so offended by the person who called you fat, then you should understand why I would be offended by YOUR name calling. I never meant to “attack” you, but I am trying to raise awareness of how it might feel to be demoralized by teasing for something that you cannot control, such as being overweight or retated,etc. I am neither of these things, but I work with special needs preschoolers, and try to advocate for them as much as possible. An “attack” would have involved me saying something mean or personally offensive about you which I did not. I just expressed my belief that using “retarted” as an insult was offensive.

7. N says

I agree….. Name calling is name calling…… There aren’t any rules. It is rude to call anyone out of their name.

8. Libraesque says

would you care to comment on the person who called me a fat beast as an insult? Or are you just here to attack me? Because I think it’s insulting to fat asses everywhere, and their families

9. Kate says

#9- Why do you insist on using the word retarded as an insult? I hate when people do this. It is offensive beyond belief to any person who really is retarded, to their families/friends, and any other human being with any sense of respect for people and their differences.

10. Libraesque says

#26, why are you like the other retard who is commenting on someones appearance who you don’t know?

I’ll let you in on something, I have something called AN OPINION
    It is MY OPINION that Apple is fug.
    People have different opinions and as soon as you GROW UP maybe you’ll get over it and dispense with the childish outbursts

11. Tia says

who cares what colours these people put their children in? are they your children to worry about? no ,their not ,so move on already.

12. Libraesque says

ROBIN, what kind of retard would call someone a fat beast when they’ve never even met the person or know what they look like???

13. Libraesque says

wow her cheeks are really really fat. Not an attractive child at all. How is it possible that she got every one of her dads fug features and none of Gwenyths lovliness?

14. nioami - uk says

Oh i love it that Apple is skipping! and her little smile in the first photo is gorgeous! ma dads having knee surgery soon for the same reason as GP – It’s amzing what they can do these days – he’ll be having keyhole surgery like GP also!!!

15. Sandra says

Elis- Apple is wearing brown, not black. And I think your getting it confused with Angelina Jolie, she likes her children in black clothing.

16. Aimee says

Okay, okay. I have never seen a more darling child than Apple. But who names there kid after a fruit?

17. Kelsie says

# 7-Moses is 15 months,maybe GP doesn’t like him walking by hisself yet,and she can’t hold him

18. scarlet says

Now little apple is so darn cute…To bad she has just a retarded name…What is wrong with these people and naming there children…

19. Kidada armstool says

Apple, is so cute! She looks like she is full of life! I love Gwen! It’s about time…We see pictures of Gwen! Where is Moses?