Gorgeous Christine Taylor & Ella Olivia At The Ratatouille Premiere in LA

Ben Stiller

Ben Stiller

The gorgeous Christine Taylor, 35, was snapped at the premiere of Ratatouille with her daughter Ella Olivia, 5. Christine and husband Ben Stiller, 41, also have a son, Quinlin, who will celebrate his second birthday on July 10th!

I like Ben Stiller…my kids LOVED him in Night at the Museum!

Comments

1. courtney says

wow she doesnt look ANYTHING like her momma!!!! its a totally different image….cute kid though

2. y.b.g. says

Adorable little girl … and lovely to see a Hollywood female still young enough not to be all ironed, streaked, whippet-y, lacquered, & left-too-long-in-the-broaster-looking like their elders!

3. daisy says

I adore Ben Stiller and I really like Christine. They seem so down to earth. And their daughter – could she be any cuter??

4. Lauren says

Wow, Christine looks amazing. Tanned and toned. Ella is just adorable. We need more pix of this gorgeous family.

5. obnoxious spice says

what gorgeous pics!! i love the first one, mummy looks so proud and happy of her beaming little girl!!
    i just LOVE her little dimples!!! lovely..

6. Sandra says

Compare both of the pictures. The top pic makes her look like she “fake tans” the bottom one looks not so bright and natural. I am willing to believe the bottom one as I think it was the flash from the top pic.

cute little girl! Mom…ummm, can anyone say fake ‘n bake??? Look how different their compexions are! I know Ben is fair like their daughter, but mom looks totally ridiculous! Do they live in the same climate?!

I’m sorry but I don’t think Christina is gorgeous at all! Sorry, just my opinion. Her girl is adorable, and that dress is lovely. I wonder what their son looks like…

9. Sandra says

Very adorable! I love Ben Stiller! We just watched Night at the Museum last night and it was great!!

10. phnxgirl says

I agree with #4, it would be nice to see kids of celebrities that aren’t as “popular”. It’s fun to see what other people’s children look like.

11. kamineko says

Ella is just adorable! So cheerful, and smiling. Maybe she should have playdates with Charlie Sheen’s little girl, Sam. Sma is always scowling and looks so unhappy. I wish all little ones looked as happy and well adjusted as this child.

12. carleigh says

She’s a very beautiful lady and her and Ben’s little girl is just too adorable. I wouldn’t mind seeing more pic’s of obscure celeb families on here. It’s great seeing Suri and Shiloh, but there are many other babies and kids out there who we don’t see enough of and are just as adorable.

13. Kidada armstool says

OMG, CHRISTINA IS GORGEOUS! ELLA, looks like her dad! I want to know…what did she do to lose all of the weight! She is stunning! I love her hair, it’s flawlesssssss