1. Libraesque says

According to Roecker, whose encounter was first reported on LA’s KROQ-FM’s Kevin and Bean Show, the invective started to fly after he made several references to Scientology theology and its reported central tenent, the story of Xenu.

Roecker says Jenna repeatedly said “What crimes have you committed?” and began screaming at Roecker, “Have you raped a baby?” as motorists on Los Feliz Boulevard drove by in snarled traffic.

Roecker says it appears that Bodhi Elfman prepared to take a swing at him, but thought against it.

Bizarrely, Roecker also says that the Elfmans had a young, twenty-something male companion with them whom they continually instructed to move away and cover his ears whenever references to Xenu were made.

2. Libraesque says

“During the last holiday season, the Dharma & Greg star refused to take part in a celebrity autograph auction for an organization that raised money for the care of children with HIV. As a brainwashed devotee of The Church of Scientology, the bah-humbugy Elfman stated that she couldn’t support any organization that raised money for AIDS research or relief because ‘AIDS is a state of mind, not a disease.’

3. obnoxious spice says

perhaps you should google jenna and find out a bit more about jenna, she once flipped and did exactly what the poster above you wrote….and isn’t jenna the one who denies that aid’s even exists?

am pretty sure i read that several places too…

and she IS in a bizarre cult…

4. Libraesque says

FREAK scientologist whose poor kid is going to grow up in a FREAK cult and hear her mother spewing out homophobic rants and bizarre shit like “what are your crimes, have you raped a baby” to anyone who doesn’t agree with her cult

5. Analise says

This poor kid. How pitiful to grow up with that waste for a mother. I’m surprised she even bothered considering her love of abortion. Must be running low at the cult and have to get the scientologists breeding since there aren’t enough converts.

6. Julie says

Looks like she’s due soon! She looks great, but is she having twins? I’m not saying that to be mean, I had twins and I was huge, I’m just wondering if she’s expecting two because she does seem quite big.

7. obnoxious spice says

wonder if she will have a ‘silent birth’?? (being a scientologist)
    perhaps her baby is in the transverse position and that is why her tummy is not perfectly round…does anyone know when she is due?

8. KellyMay says

Wow, she is absolutely beautiful! Looks like her babe will be here very soon! I couldn’t imagine the joy her and hubby must feel towards their expected arrival, simply amazing!

9. Midge says

#7Jennifer, you don’t sound mean, and at first I thought the same thing, but on looking at these pics again I really think it’s the way the stripes on the dress are that makes her bump look not as round. She does look very cute, though.

10. Lauren says

She looks beautiful. That outfit is cute. Pregnancy suits her. I believe I read somewhere that she’s expecting twins.

11. Aliciasweets85 says

she looks so nice!! very average and cute. pregnancy suits her very well. cant say the same for scary spice, or naomi watts..yelch!

12. phnxgirl says

She does look so cute, but I do have to say that Keri Russel was usually dressed quite cute while pregnant.

13. kidada armstool says

She looks BEAUTIFUL! She is just glowing, and the outfit looks nice. I have to say that she actually is the best dressed yet, that I have seen pregnant! Congrats…..i’m waiting in the ver first photo’s