Kate Beckinsale & Family Out Shopping

Kate Beckinsale

Kate Beckinsale

Kate Beckinsale

Kate Beckinsale, 33, daughter Lily, 8, and husband Len Wiseman were snapped out on a family shopping excursion. Kate looks super pretty here. Am I imagining that Len has painted toenails? If so, that is just freaky!

Comments

1. maggie says

I dont know why are you saying that lili has painted her toes nails, she has closed shoes, I can see her hand nails are painted but not her toes

2. Julie says

I’m confused. Lily has on a pink top in one pic, then a green and brown print dress in another. Mom and dad are in the same clothes and carrying the same bags, maybe Lily wanted to put something on right away that she bought? I don’t know, just a random thought. Anyway, Kate looks nice!

3. Zbella says

And.. I’m thinking she did paint her daddy’s toe nails. Look at her nails in the second pic – same color!

4. Becki says

Kate looks so happy with her daughter! Such a beautiful family. I think Lily looks beautiful as well, if not rather unique. I’m sure most of us would not look too great if people were jumping around us with flashing cameras in our faces. The girl seems to handle it well.

5. Usedtobeaneddiefan says

Kat, maybe the eyelet snapped halfway her shopping trip 😉

I have to say, his toe nails freak me out. Unless the little girl painted his nails.

6. Kat says

She looks very self-consious about the top of her dress. She seems to be holding it closed or trying to cover her chest in all the pics. If you are so self-consious wearing something, it’s time to get new clothes!

7. Joey says

Who cares if the pictures are old? I haven’t seen them but then again I don’t frequent all the other sites. What a cute little girl and I believe his toenails are painted..wonder why?

8. Libraesque says

my GOD FAN you are such an unmitigated LOSER. You’ve actually spent your day cutting and pasting that same mantra and going to EVERY single thread and posting it.
    GROW UP, you don’t have to BEG people to do anything. These people are adults, they do the ADULT thing and scroll past commentors they don’t agree with/like.

I do find it interesting that you would chose to go ON AND ON about me and yet someone named “courtney” was on another thread threatening physical violence and using every curse word in the book because I have a different opinion than hers

Why don’t you address that issue?
    Spend your friday night cutting and pasting about her instead LOSER

9. phnxgirl says

I’ve never seen these pics before, and you are right, his toe nails do look painted! That is kind of odd.

Webmistress, these pics are old! They were taken around Father’s day! Jeez… Kate and her daughter are pretty. Len is cute, but I don’t like how he looks in these pics so much.

12. Fan says

I plead with all the decent bloggers to please ignore Lib,Mia.and Shadow from now.It is clear that they badly need attention.Infact,let us try and ignore people who pass nasty and racist comments.I really like this site and i donot want these people to stop me from logging into this site.I believe that if we ignore them,they will go away with time.I AM REALLY BEGGING THE DECENT BLOGGERS ON THIS.THANK YOU VERY MUCH.