An Expectant Naomi Watts Picking Up Nourishing Goodies At Whole Foods

Naomi Watts

An expectant Naomi Watts was snapped picking up nourishing goodies for herself at Whole Foods. My goodness! Naomi is so cute and so BIG! It always amazes me these women who carry it all in their tummies!

Comments

1. earthangel says

I think Naomi is adorable AND an incredibly talentend actress. I am sure she will have a very beautiful baby and I wish her the best. All of you who make such stupid comments – get a life!!!

2. Meg says

I can’t imagine what it is like to be followed around by cameras throughout your life let alone pregnancy – I was so hormonal and jumped down everyone’s neck when I was in my last month due to exessive heat (Phoenix in August) and just plain needing my space. Anyway, best of luck to the couple, they seem quite well suited.

3. Analise says

She always looks dowdy. But, I imagine she’s pretty miserable she’s huge and it’s summer. Hope her delivery isn’t too bad. And that comment by the webmistress about her buying nourishing food is just stupid. Did you inspect her bags?

4. obnoxious spice says

while i am really happy that naomi is finally having the baby she has publically longed for for the past five years, and i have no doubts it will be a gorgeous little thing, i have to say that she just hasn’t dressed well throughout her pregnancy….i know buying maternity clothes that flatter is a hard task, but it looks like she goes out of her way to buy the most UN flattering ones each time..just my opinion

5. Zbella says

#4 I think that you are really rude to call a pregnant woman simply buying groceries gross and disgusting.

Can’t wait to see little baby. I like this couple and wish her the very best in her final weeks.

6. carleigh says

She doesn’t have two more months I thought she was due in late June or early July? Either way she’s just so big because she’s so short and normally so tiny…she’s going to burst..but it’s cute and I’m sure she’ll have a pretty baby.

I dont like this dress so much. Wow, 2 more months to go and her stomach is that big already. Can’t wait for her to have her baby.

8. phnxgirl says

I think some maternity clothes are not as flattering as others. This dress just really makes her belly stand out more.

9. kidada armstool says

She looks like she’s going to burst! Noami, is cute as a button, and I can’t wait until she has this baby!!!!! it looks painful!!!!!