Catherine Zeta-Jones Says There's Nothing Worse Than Spoiled Rich Kids

Catherine Zeta-Jones
She has beauty, a loving family, a luxurious lifestyle – not to mention an Oscar – but Catherine Zeta-Jones still has moments of self-doubt.

“I’m more insecure than I ever let anyone know,” Catherine, 37, tells InStyle in its July issue.

The actress, who won the Best Supporting Actress Oscar for Chicago in 2003, admits: “Sometimes you protect yourself with this kind of armor that people see more than they see you.”

And although she and husband Michael Douglas have homes in, among other places, Bermuda and Majorca, Spain, she’s determined that their kids Dylan, 6, and Carys, 4, are modest and well-behaved.

“We believe in good manners,” she says. “There’s nothing worse than spoiled rich kids.”

Though Dylan and Carys attend school in Bermuda, they wear traditional British uniforms and make yearly visits to Catherine’s native Wales, which she wants her children to be proud of. “They can sing ‘Jingle Bells’ in Welsh!” she tells InStyle.

As for her career, Catherine, who stars in the upcoming comedy No Reservations, says she’s reached a balance between work and her personal life – but always puts family first.

“Years ago if someone said they were doing a movie in Romania, I was, like, ‘What time is my flight?’ ” she says. “I couldn’t see beyond the script. Now, I’m like, ‘Script? I’ll figure that out after dealing with the people I love more than anything in the world.’ ”

It’s so wonderful to finally be seeing more of Catherine! I can’t wait to get that InStyle!

Being that we already seem to be sharing factors regarding Catherine Zeta-Jones Says There's Nothing Worse Than Spoiled Rich Kids | BabyRazzi, The great thing about this is that it really works in helping you get richer instead of posing as some great business opportunity just to get rich off what you invest.

2. JJ says

CZJ is one of the most attractive women in Hollywood! She’s Welsh, which would explain why her colouring is darker and not as fair as others inhabitants in the UK. The Welsh were originally composed of a nomadic people that settled in the UK hundreds of years ago and whose people have roots in the Middle East and Northern Africa.

3. Zbella says

Yes, I’m a fan of Catherine. Loved her in CHICAGO. Now I know why we never get to see her kids, they are raised in Bermuda.

4. Welsh Girl says

She’s certainly Welsh! She has the same colourings as many girls I know and I’m from roughly the same area as her, it’s the celtic heritage, dark hair and eye’s and light skin that unfortunately (for me) can sometimes look a little bit sallow! She’s extremely beautiful and looks vibrant in this photo. I’m so glad she is ensuring that her children respect her Welsh background and I hope they grow up to be as healthy, happy and lovely as their mother seems to be.

5. Lady zeta says

Mirror mirror on the wall who is the fairest of them all?
    Catherine Zeta – Jones!! she’s a knockout.

6. Lauren says

Catherine is one hot mama! It’s nice to see a Hollywood mother with a sense of values for their kids.

7. M`i`a`p`o`c`c`a says

Okay,,.if you all havent got it need to go by tickets to oceans 13 and Mighty heart…….or else the freee peep shows will end…

8. Lauralin says

But seriously… she’s beautiful and it’s nice to see them ensure family stability. That and I wish I had a home in all those places.