Marcia Cross & Husband Christen Their Twin Daughters

Marcia Cross

Hello magazine reports:

Glowing with parental pride, Marcia Cross and her stockbroker husband Tom Mahoney had their twin daughters christened on Sunday in a family ceremony at Santa Barbara’s Trinity Episcopal Church. Dressed in identical white christening gowns, Eden and Savannah – who will be four months old on June 20 – were lovingly held in their mum and dad’s arms as they arrived for the service.

The Desperate Housewives star may have her hands full with her two bundles of joy, but she’s clearly loving every minute of motherhood. “I’m so happy,” she told a US magazine recently. “Sometimes very tired, but mostly just a happy mother. I like to get (the babies) out now, just go out and show them the world. Say hi to the flowers.”

Of course flowers have a special meaning for the actress who met her husband of nearly a year in a flower shop. And she has nothing but praise for her other half’s parenting skills. “He’s there every minute, and he’s as madly in love with them as I am. I don’t know what I would do if I had one of those husband who was just not interested.”

Comments

1. Jenna M. (UK) says

Actually, since I am studying am very interested in culture, religion and sociology Reba, do you mind me asking what made you convert to Judaism and how your parents/carers reacted to it?

2. Jenna M. (UK) says

I was christened too Reba, but I converted to Wicca/Drudry when I was about 14. I don’t think its right for parents to decide on their children’s religions for them.

3. Reba says

I dont think its right to bring a child into a religion before they can make there own decisions i was raised a christian , but converted to judisam at 14

4. Jenna M. (UK) says

They’re very cute! Marcia lloks great too.

I don’t really agree with Christening babies though, it should be left until the child is old enough to make their own decisions.

5. Lola says

Hope no one thinks this weird, but I love the shape of very young babies’ heads. And these two have the cutest little heads.

6. me says

the brainwash comment – I think he/she meant because they are being baptized, therefore brought into religion which I have to agree is brainwashing (religion, not necessarily baptism). But whatever – point is, they look happy together, so congrats! They are free to believe in whatever they like as long as they don’t push it onto anyone,

7. Jacquie says

Um brainwashed babies?? You have lost me there #7.

Great pics! They look very happy with thier girls. Marcia is my favorite housewife too!

8. AmyY says

why are the babies brainwashed? they are holding the babies really awkward.. are they trying not to wrinkle their dresses?