Jen & Ben In Hawaii With Violet

Jennifer Garner & Ben Affleck

Jen and Ben and daughter Violet, 18 months, enjoyed celebrating Father’s Day with Matt Damon and his family in Hawaii on Sunday.

Comments

1. ME says

I think life is too short. I doubt they care what we think.They are enjoying themselves and their friends and that’s all they care about at the moment. Good for them! THey are all cute!

2. ME says

3. ME says

4. ME says

I think lif eis too short. I doubt they care what we think.They are enjoying themselves and their friends and that’s all they care about at the moment. Good for them. THey are all cute!

5. Violets Auntie says

Ben is wearing what’s very popular in Hawaii. Hawaiian print shorts. Surfer dudes wear them all the time and now the touristas have discovered them.

Papz must have followed them from the West Coast, but the general population leave the celebs alone.

DMITZ, let’s head that way, my bags are already packed!!!! Love that place! Met my husband there where he was working and going to college. Aloha!!!!!!

7. JJ says

Yes # 18 they are boring. No question about it. It’s not what the public is used to when they hear about all the crazy dumb ass things that some celebrities have been up to lately. I guess some might consider them “normal” as far as celeb families are concerned.

8. Libraesque says

Violet definitely appears to be very alert, curious and bright, unlike other hollywood babies around her age. I think that a lot of it has to do with the amount of time Jen spends with her. If their constant outings and play time at the park are any indication of how much she is encouraged and stimulated to learn, she will be one smart cookie!!

Violet and Jen are so cute! 🙂
    Matt is hot! 🙂
    Ben needs new choices in clothing! 🙂
    I would love to see V and Issabell together.

10. Aaron says

Where’s baby Isabella? Violet is always shown playing around with her parents. It’d be neat to have a shot of Violet and Isabella playing with Matt and Ben.

11. Chris X says

Boy do they totally look like dad – baggy shorts – pasty white – all they need are black socks with the sandals or sneakers. That being said, I’d totally hit Ben – Matt not so much – he remind me of Howdy Doody. Or Jimmy Neutron. Or some kind of puppet.

I am so glad they get together like this, nice families, like the picture and I think it is great to be in Hawaii! Wish I was over there! I love Ben! I like Matt, actually he is a very good actor and this is one of my favorite families!!!!!!!!!!!

13. JJ says

I agree that Ben is a dork! And it’s not just the way he is dressed. He looks dorky regardless. Always has. His dorkiness has nothing to do with Jennifer though.

Just because someone wears loose fitting clothing does not make them pregnant. Seriously, if Jen is preggers she might not be that far along in which case there is no need for her to wear loose fitting clothing just yet. Women usually don’t start really “showing” until 3 months.

I wore a full poufy skirt to a party this weekend and someone asked if I was pregnant. I responded to the persons’ suspicions by stating that I had had a big bowl of beans for dinner and was just bloated and gassy.

That quickly put an end to the speculation 🙂

14. Lauren says

How adorable. Violet is adorable. Some pics she looks so much like Ben and other ones she looks like Jen. I wonder if Jen is pregnant again. She’s wearing a smiliar dress when she was 4 months pregnant with Vi when she and Ben got married.

15. SIDE BANGS says

I’m with Pilar. Ben looks so dorky in that shoes/socks combo. Hasn’t he heard of flip flops?

16. DMITZ says

Cute. I wonder if they hang out a lot together? I know they are best friends, but now that they are both married w/little girls, what could be better? 🙂