Lisa Leslie & Michael Lockwood Welcome Their First Child

Lisa Leslie

WNBA star Lisa Leslie and her husband Michael Lockwood welcomed their first child, daughter Lauren, on Friday in Los Angeles.

Lisa, 34, a center for the Los Angeles Sparks and a three-time league MVP, sat out the 2007 season because of her pregnancy but plans to return to the court in 2008.

“I’ve been working out,” she has told the Associated Press. “I haven’t been sick.”

Lisa and Michael, 41, a pilot and former Air Force basketball player, wed in Maui in November 2005.

Congratulations!

Comments

1. Mark Sachs says

Everyone should drop to their knees, kneel before Queen Lisa Leslie, bow down and Kiss Her Feet!!!!!!!!!!

2. ?beautiful? says

i believe that lisa is an outstanding basketball player and she is pretty. so lets let Lisa stick to what she does best and yall keep hatin.

3. BASKETBALL_PRYNCESS_015 says

~CONGRATULATIONS~ LISA I ADMIRE 4 ALL YOU HAVE DONE AND SUM DAY I WILL BE IN THE WNBA PLAYING 4 THE LOS ANGELES SPARKS AS # 15 THATS MY DREAM !!!

IM APPY 4 YOU =) =) =D ~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~BASKETBALL_PRYNCESS_015~~~~~~~~~

4. NCDiva says

First I just want to say Congratulations to Lisa, her husband Michael and their new baby girl. Enjoy your new blessing.

Second, SPELL CHECK people SPELL CHECK. Please do not proceed with talking crap about people, especially people you don’t even know when you can not even spell. How about this, can you spell D-I-C-T-I-O-N-A-R-Y? Grow up people, please.

5. LIZZELL PETERSON says

~CONGRATULATIONS~ I ADMIRE YOU ALOT AND HOPE YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND DOES WELL IN 2008 AND MANY MORE. ONE DAY I HOPE TO BE JUST LIKE YOU!

6. Lady T says

FOR WHO EVER IS PUTTING STUPIT COMMENTS. IT REALLY IS NOT FUNNY BECAUSE SHE AND HER HUSBAND IS FINE WITH EACH OTHER SO FOR ALL YALL HATAS WHO RUNNING THERE MOUTH TRYING TO TALK ABOUT LISA REALLY NEED TO GET TO KNO SOMEBODY BEFOR YALL START RUNNING YALL MOUTH. AND WHO EVA SAY IT WAS FUNNY THAT SHIT REALLY WASNT FUNNY SO YALL GET LIKE ME AND STOP BEING STUPIT.

7. HILLS says

She Does look good for 41, but Kimmy, that was funny! Her husband is not cute, at all! All I know is that, that baby is going to be tall as hell!