Angelina Says That Her & Brad Are Up For The Challenge Of Between 7 & 14 Children!

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt already have four young children – but they’re not planning to stop there!

On Thursday’s Daily Show, Jon Stewart wondered how many kids Jolie wanted in all, asking: “How high we going, you think?”

Replied Angelina: “It fluctuates between seven and 13 or 14.” The audience gasped, and Jon said, “Wow, I’ll tell you this: I admire that, because two is kicking my ass.”

Angelina quipped: “Yeah, I understand that. Four is kind of kicking our ass, but we kind of feel like, ‘Damn it, we’re up for the challenge!’ ”

Angelina, 32, has been in New York City promoting her and Brad’s new movie A Mighty Heart, which premiered Wednesday.

Jon asked Angelina about a FOX News story claiming that journalists at the premiere had been asked to sign a contract before talking to her requiring that they not ask about her personal life.

“There was a memo that went out to ask people if they would sign it that said, ‘Don’t get into personal questions, focus on the movie,’ and things like that,” Angelina explained. “It was from my representative trying to be protective of me, but it was excessive and I wouldn’t have put it out there.”

On Thursday, Angelina’s lawyer, Robert Offer, issued a mea culpa, telling The New York Times the document was the fault of a “bone-headed, overzealous lawyer” – himself – and that Angelina hadn’t been aware of it.

“This was my creating something to protect her from the press’s talking about personal matters, a document that would limit discussion to the film,” he said. “But it was drafted overly broadly. It was well intended, but I understand how it was received.”

Wow! They are ambitious!

Comments

1. Nicki says

I’m just wondering why anyone thinks a child in need from whatever place is any less worthy than a child from the US. You have thousands here and you have millions there. Why is the US, who has governmental help, better than the places that doesn’t?
    Who cares where ANYONE CHOOSES to help a child in need, that is one less child likely to die, or end up doing child labor at 7 years old. (and you know that would not happen in the US, they would just be “let out of the system” at 18, with basically nothing, in one of the richest countries around.)
    Who are any of you to “preach” to any person who is willing to make a life long comitment to ANY child in need? How many children have YOU helped?????

Best wishes to Brad and Angie and thier family, and all the future additions. May they be blessed forever, for their kindness and open hearteness(sp?).

these photo make me sick ,brad pitt was the hottest man alive but – he mad this stupid mistake now he totally garbage…… somebody take him out already!!!! and for all the adoption dude!!!! we have plenty here why dont you support the good u.s.a

3. momof6 says

I feel the need to ask what is it with celebrities adopting from all over the world?
    There are PLENTY of children in our country that need to be adopted, why not try to help the “issues” in our country before we worry about somewhere else?
    THERE ARE starving children here, people with AIDS, poor people…yada yada….get what I’m saying?!

4. Nicki says

Yes, that would be perfect, then I could shot the rasicts intruder in my front yard. Let me know when you’ll be there!

5. Naomi says

They actually look like a real American family in that photo. Let’s have more like it. We really don’t want to look at her collectables.

6. Nicki says

no name – OK, thanks for the response. Of course we can disagree about things. I’d like to thank you for your calm and rational responses.

7. no name says

Ok one more time. What I am saying is that birth control (the pill) should have been used until the divorce was final. Thats all – end of story. Even if they think that it could take 6 months to get pregnant after getting off the pill who cares? If the divorce was final and THEN she got off the pill then if she got pregnant right away it would have been ok or if it took 6 months it would have been ok. Whats the rush? Having a new relationship and then an adopted son and then an adopted daughter is ALOT to adjust to. An accident (like another person states) is hard to believe. I mean certainly 2 grown people know that there is a chance of pregnancy if you have sex and you are not on birth control.

As for Jen seeing Vince before the divorce was final – true I would have to if what happened to her happened to me. However – she did not get pregnant before the divorce was final. HUGE DIFFERENCE. She has a bit more class it appears.

Thats all I am going to state about this

8. Nicki says

no name – I’m not sure I understand what your saying.
    My point was Angie said when they decided to have a baby, people told her it could take up to six months to get pregnant. She said it happened right away. So I think they did have consideration for Jen. They didn’t show any PDA for a very long time. That is consideration for Jen. I mean come on, Jen and Brad were married, they got divorced and Brad and Angie are now together.
    I think they were considerate towards Jen while the divorce was in process.
    Don’t forget Jen was with Vince before the final papers were signed off.

9. BRITISH IS BETTER! says

AND WHY ARE YOU SO WORRIED ABOUTT HE CAPS? WHO CARES, SCROLL UP, THERE’S OTHER PEOPLE THAT DO IT TOO, KISS MY ASS, OR WE CAN PRETEND WERE “SHADOW” AND WE CAN SAY “KISS MY HAIRY ASS” BECAUSE THAT’S WHAT SHE CLAIMS SHE HAS, A HAIRY ASS!

10. BRITISH IS BETTER! says

SHILOH WAS A FUCKING ACCIDENT I DON’T GIVE A FUCK WHAT ANY OF YOU SAY, THAT CHILD WAS NOT “PLANNED” AND THEY HAD HER BECASUE THEY KNEW THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD WOULD BE COMPLETELY INTERESTED IN THE WHOLE STORY, ALL IT DOES IT PUT PUBLICITY ON THEM WHICH THEY LIKE AND MAKES THEM MAKE MORE MONEY! THEY ARE NOT WORRIED ABOUT ANOTHER CHILD, THEY HAVE THE MONEY FOR IT SO THAT IS WHY THEY HAD SHILOH, ANG AND BRAD WERE FUCKING BEHIND JENNS BACK, YEAH MAYBE THEY WAITED UNTIL THE DIVORCE WAS FILED TO HAVE A KID BUT IF THEY DID “PLAN” IT LIKE YOU SAY THEN THEY WERE OBVIOUSLY “PLANNING” TO HAVE A CHILD WHILE HE WAS STILL MARRIED! ARE YOU DUMB?

11. no name says

Go through all the dates and possible scenarios you want the point is it shows absolutely no class for themselves and or consideration at all for Jen. Even if it does takes 6 months to get pregant for Angelina so what?????

12. Nicki says

So true No name, but Angie did say recently in an actual interview that people, friends, had told her it could take up to 6 months to get pregnant (I’m assuming, here, after you go off the pill) and it happened right away.
    And they were only legally married for about 1 month when she got pregnant.
    British said they divorced because Angie got pregnant, Totally wrong.
    And they did announce the seperation first week in Jan, 2005. It took Jen until March to file legal papers. California is 6 months from separation, and divorce is granted. So if Jen filed when they announced thier seperation, Angie would have gotten pregnant 1 month after the divorce was final. As it was the divorce was announced at the end of August, and was signed off by the judge a few weeks later. So who knows maybe she got pregnant then. Shiloh was born the end of May.

My point was, this is COMPLETELY wrong.
    “BRAD AND HER WERE FUCKING BEHIND JENN’S BACK AND OOPS, ALL THE SUDDEN ANG IS PREG! NOW BRAD AND JENN GOT TO GET A DIVORCE AND BRAD NEEDS TO BE WITH ANG. “

13. No name says

Agree with seperation and date of birth however normally it is prefered that you are not getting someone else pregnant while you are legally married. It can’t be too hard to use birth control or abstain for just a few more months.

14. Nicki says

I agree, British- get a hold of yourself and while your at it, take a basic math class. Start with this-official seperation papers, early March 2005. End with this- Shiloh born end of May 2006.

15. BRITISH IS BETTER! says

NO, OR IT’S BECAUSE SHILOH WAS AN ACCIDENT!! BRAD AND HER WERE FUCKING BEHIND JENN’S BACK AND OOPS, ALL THE SUDDEN ANG IS PREG! NOW BRAD AND JENN GOT TO GET A DIVORCE AND BRAD NEEDS TO BE WITH ANG. THAT IS HOW IT HAPPENED! THEY WERE BEING STUPID AND SHE GOT KNOCKED UP AND THEN SO THE WORLD DIDN’T HATE THEM THEY SAID THEY WERE IN LOVE, BUT REALLY HE’S JUST PUSSY WHIPPED BY HER NASTY “BEEN FUCKED BY EVERYONE” PUSSY, SHE IS GROSS!! I DON’T KNOW WHY THAT FINE OF A MAN WOULD GO FOR SUCH TRASH! JENN WAS A, IS A WAY BETTER PERSON THAN ANGELINA, WAY PRETTIER, JUST BETTER IN GENERAL AND HE LEFT HER FOR ANGELINA, YOU WONDER WHY, BECAUSE SHE GOT PREGNANT! COME ON PEOPLE! EVERYONE HAS SO MANY PROBLEMS WITH KATIE AND TOM BECAUSE THEY WERE NOT MARRIED WHEN THEY HAD SURI, BUT OH MY OH MY, I BELIEVE THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED HERE. HMM. SO WHY IS IT OK FOR THEM TO GET AWAY WITH IT AGAIN? OH YEAH BECASUE ANGELINA HAS SUCKED SO MANY DICKS THAT NO ONE WOULD DARE PUT A BAD STORY ABOUT HER, PLUS SHE HAS ADOPTED SO MANY KIDS IT MAKES HER A GOOD PERSON REMEMBER? OH BULL SHIT! ALL THESE CELBS MAKE ME SICK

16. no name says

I understand that sometimes marriages don’t work. And who knows maybe Brad and Jen’s marriage was already on the rocks before Brad and Angie were in the movie together HOWEVER I wonder why they couldn’t just wait until the divorce was final for Angie to get pregnant. Its great that they wanted children together but waiting just a little bit longer would have been preferred.

Also people always blame Jen for not wanting kids however she herself said that she desperately wants children. Maybe she wanted to wait one more year but that alone would not be a reason for him to look elsewhere, so I am sure there problems were about something else.

17. BRITISH IS BETTER! says

#98 ITS BECAUSE SHE IS FIGURING OUT THAT THE WHLE WORLD IS FIGURING OUT THAT SHE IS A PIECE OF SHIT! SHE DID SAY THAT ABOUT SHILOH BECAUSE SHILOH WAS NOT “MEANT TO BE” LIKE THE ADOPTED ONES WERE, NOTICE ALL THE KIDS SHE HAS ADOPTED ARE OLDER, SHE MOST LIKELY JUST DID NOT WANT A YOUNG INFANT CHILD! BECASUE SHE IS TOO BUSY WITH HER CAREER AND SO SHE HAS BRAD DO ALL THE BABY CRAP!! AND THEN PEOPLE STARTED STATING THAT SHE WAS NEGLECTING SHILOH AND YES CALLED HER “THE BLOB” AND SO NOW SHES BRINGING HER OUT (WITH HER FACE LOADED WITH SCRATCHES) SO NO ONE SEES HER AS A BAD PERSON THAT SHE REALLY IS! THOSE SRATCHES ARE NOT FROM THAT BABY FALLING OR WHATEVER, THEIR FROM THOSE MEAN ASS ADOPTED KIDS FROM OTHER COUNTRIES WHERE THEY SEE KILLING AND DEATH AND FIGHTING AND WAR EVERYDAY OF THEIR LIVES, SO THEIR MEAN TO SHILOH I BET! SHILOH GETS THE “EAT SHIT AND DIE” TREATMENT BY THEM, THEY SHOULD HAVE NEVER HAD THE DAMN CHILD IF THEY DID NOT WANT IT! THEY ONLY HAD IT FOR PUBLICITY AND TO ADD ON TO THEIR LIST OF KIDS SO THE WORLD THINKS THEIR THE BEST PEOPLE OUT THERE!! WHATEVER, I AM NOT FALLING FOR THEIR BULL SHIT! EVERYONE ELSE CAN BUT IT JUST MAKES YOU LOOK SO STUPID! HA!

18. nicole says

has anyone noticed that since darling “mother of the world” angelina was quoted as calling her daughter “a blob” and have had magazines talking about the demise of her relationship with brad and how she doesnt love shiloh ALL OF A SUDDEN pictures of shiloh and her are surfacing? interesting.

19. Zbella says

#91 I was also an inner-city teacher and my husband is an inner-city teacher and I don’t appreciate you implying that most (or many) inner-city teachers are uneducated. I graduated with honors – hold 2 BAs and earned my teaching certification. I am also trilingual. My husband has a BA, MA and is working on his PhD. Oh, but thanks for the vote of support!

20. courtney says

i dont think its right to tak ethat kind of picture to promote a movie your doing that doesnt even have kids in the movie (they both didnt want kids in the movie because they were all into their jobs…remember??) so how is this add promoting mr. and mrs. smith?? they did this a long long time ago but it was def not for the movie so i find it pretty f*ck*d up…if i was jenn i’d be pissed as hell too! no wonder ang and brad got together, they were like forced into the situation and ended up enjoying themselves obviously(shiloh)…..why do u think their not married yet? their weird, i think their great with their jobs and caring for the kids they have but they also act like they are higher than everyone else and have more power than everyone else, they do whatever they wanna do it whenever they wanna do it and no one says anything so thats why they think/know they have a lot of power!! i guess i just thik the way everything happened was irresponsible and pushy….

Pilar, I really think that all the kids will care about him and I think he will love them all, Shiloh more, because she looks just like him!

22. Analise says

They seem to be good parents and that is what counts. Not what anyone on this or any other blog thinks. Myself included. Get a grip those of you that hate.

23. Pilar says

“I hope she lets Jon Voight see Shiloh before too long. ”

I’m getting a feeling she is moving in that direction. There is a lot of rancor that has to be worked through on both sides but I think she is coming to realize that children need their grandparents. They seem to have a good relationship with Brad’s parents.

24. Pilar says

Alexandra, I hate to say it, but a large part of the problem is the teachers. I’ve seen teachers’ notes to parents that would make your hair fall out! This is just one example: “John is failing in his studies he act as if he dont Care. John wont to do his homework at all, he had a assignment to do and he fell to do it.”

That teacher, thank God, was fired after the infuriated parent showed the note to the principal, but believe me, there are plenty more in the system like her. A lot of teachers in the inner city schools can’t even pass the licensing exam.

How can the kids learn if the teachers can’t teach?

25. Alexandra says

#73…I actually am an elementary school teacher in New York City, and have been for seven years…and I see how poor grammar is EVERYWHERE…if educators won’t stand up for proper grammar, who will?

I think this picture posted is stupid! It is old as can be, not even their kids, why even post this?

I do think these kids will grow up to be responsible adults and will be just fine! Brad isn’t going anywhere, he is too tightly wrapped up with Angie and loves the kids! I see more in the future, Adopted ones.

I hope she lets Jon Voight see Shiloh before too long.

those children are going to be remarkable adults with parents such as these! i really think that maddox, pax, zahara and shiloh and any other children they have will be amazing individuals

28. Fly On The Wall says

OMFG! Did somebody say “media whore”? You want to see a media whore? Here comes People magazine with a big cover story: “JEN’S NEW MAN!” The very same day, here comes Huvane (Jen’s whackjob publicist) preaching piously to US Magazine: the story was entirely premature and shouldn’t have been published in the first place. Well, how the hell did People get the story to begin with, if not from Huvane?

A week or so later, here comes OK Magazine breaking another big story: JEN’S ADOPTING A BABY! And sure enough, the very same day, here comes Huvane with yet another denial posted in US Magazine: there is no truth to the story and OK shouldn’t have printed it. Well, again, how the hell did OK get the story in the first place, if not from Huvane?

Now all this is stupid enough to begin with, but when you consider that these fake stories were leaked right at the time Angelina’s face is all over the media — and I’m not just talking about the tabs, I’m talking about respectable magazines like Esquire and Marie Claire — if somebody doesn’t smell a rat, somebody needs a dose of sinus medicine.

This tired broad will do anything — and I mean ANYTHING — to get her face back in the tabloids. Never mind that the “new man” is a gigolo. Never mind that she hates kids and won’t even babysit her own godchild. Never mind that thanks to her idiot publicist planting all this garbage, her credibility is shot to hell. Never mind that the story is total crap — if it gets her face back on the cover of the tabs, USE IT!

After two media debacles in less than two weeks, I’m willing to bet that People, at least, won’t give her the time of day. The fact that both the denials broke in US Magazine makes me wonder if Janice Min had a hand in the shenanigans — she’s a hypocritical bitch who loves to rag on the lies published by other tabloids, while conveniently ignoring the lies published by her own.

So the next time you folks start throwing the “media whore” label at Angelina, you’d better take a good look at the sh*t sticking to Jennifer. It’s going to be a long time before she washes this off.

29. Lola says

The selfish part is pimping kids for media attention and even the most stupid person can see that these hos are doing that everyday and it is too naive to think it is a coincidence.

30. Jenna M. (UK) says

I agre completely with fly on the wall, but I’m not actually going to bother reading the rest of te comments, I can’t be bothered with all the bitterness!

Back to the point, good on Angelina and Brad! If they feel they have the love, time, energy, space and money to bring up 14 children why shouldn’t they? I think that those 14 children will be some of the luckiest kids in the world and grow up to be some of the world’s best citizens.

Large families are not unusual. I want 9 kids myself, biological and adopted.

31. Fly On The Wall says

Oh for Christ’s sake. If she is seen holding one of her adopted children, she doesn’t love Shiloh. If she is seen holding Shiloh, she’s pimping her for media attention. You despicable, bitter, jealous hags need to get a damn life. Angelina is a good mother to all her children. Your idol Maniston won’t even babysit her godchild for a night.

And to set the record straight, what Angelina actually said was that when her children get a little older, if more children can fit into the family, then they will see how many more they can add. For now, they are concentrating on the four they have.

32. Tia says

i didnt know that giving children a home, clothes, food and love was a selfish thing. If she wants 4 more, the good for her.

33. Emily says

actually there have been pictures of Angelina holding Shiloh. All you have to do is go to souliejolie.com and go in the photo gallery to see them. But there are def. more pictures of Brad holding Shiloh than Angelina.

and as for the picture if anyone is confused, it’s from the W magazine spread that came out around the time of the Mr and Mrs Smith spread. It was supposed to reenact a 1950s family portrait type thing.

34. eyesofpearls says

THERE HASN’T BEEN A SINGLE PIC OF ANGELINA HOLDING SHILOH!

It seems that only Brad cares for the little girl….

35. Lauren says

I think that’s selfish of her to admit to wanting 14 children. She already admit to having 4 is kicking their asses so why more? She needs to devote her time to her 4 kids already.

36. K says

And please, this is a woman without and agent and handles all her public image to the extent of taking her own pictures and selling them to the press so am sure her lawyer drew up this document with her knowledge. I think she even drew it up by herself and all that ‘lawyer did it’ is a saving face ploy. She thought she would get away with it. But sadly it backfired.

37. K says

No one has problems with reluctance to talk about her family life. Infact, if she never talked about it again, I would pay her because am really tired of Pax this Mad that, Z is a smart ass. She should be telling her girl friends not the public. What she did was rather immature and she seems to have gotten too big for her boots. Other stars who don’t want to talk about their families charm their way out of the question not drawing up threatening agreements. Besides she always says she is honest and candid and tells us when she and Brad and in the bathtab to make a Uturn and decide she nows wants to keep her family private and in such a manner is hypocritical for lack of a better word. Remember this is the woman who takes pictures of her kids and sells them and I don’t care whatever the reason, taking pictures of kids when they are meeting and bonding and selling them is not right and gives the media the impression that your private life is for sale.

I normally cannot stand Friedman but am totally 100% behind him on this one. Angelina’s head is getting too big for her body bothe physically and metaphorically.

I see her fans are as hypocritical as she is since they claim they enjoy all these private titbits she gives the public and now they turn around and say she is right to attack such a fundemental freedom like freedom of press.

Frankly, the way she is going, I don’t see her lasting long. I sense an impending down fall which is sad since children are involved.

1; Does it occur to you that many people write english as a 22nd or 3rd or 4th language

2:Its a gossip blog , what did you not understanf about brad and her/she whatever

3: If you really need to go around acting as a grammar corrector, I think your services will be very much appreciated in the inner city schools….let me know and will hook you up with the right programs

4: CONTROL ISSUES!!! remember that outside of your immediate family, folks will not tolerate another perosn controlling nature easily….

39. Tia says

exactly Zbella! I dont know what the big deal is! if she doesnt want to answer questions about her personal life why should she have to? I think people seem to forget that these stars are normal people too. I know i sure in hell wouldnt want to tell people i dont even know all about my life.

I love this family…if they wanted that many kids then good for them!! I grew up in a big famly, and i wouldnt have had it any other way…i have one child i hope i can have 3 more 😛

40. Zbella says

Um, who cares if she asked them to keep questions to the movie rather than her personal life? I don’t.

41. Mary says

If she looks like that with only four kids, she shouldn’t even be joking about 14 kids. Besides am wary about her genes since she has had a history of mental illness. I think the world can have one Jolie in a life time. What she did on censuring the press was stupid and though she says her lawyer did it, from her interview, you could see that she knew all about it. What did you expect? To confess that she drew it up with the help of Pitt? Of course she knew about it or she would have been madder than hell at her reps. Any how no one can be that foolish, only Angelina is full of her ass to think she can get away with it.

42. Alexandra says

SHE and Brad…not her and Brad…your grammar really should be accurate with as many people reading this blog as there are…

1: Thanks folks

2: the photo spread was cool though

3: Love now but what next, it takes more than love

4: I really dont have Joile pegged as the child support type, I think any break up she has will proabably be a clean break like with previous husbands..hope so for the sake of the children….

5: stilll love the photospread

6: hmmmmmmmmmmmmm I have decided to bottle my bitter saliva and market to my neighbours…

7: funny how folks come here, engage in the same shit and want to think they are better and have more to do in life…I like reading opinion blogs and writing on them..I have no shame…if you find it so shameful why come here..it will do your body a lot of good if you will just allow your mind to indulge freely without guilt…

8: Jolie doesnt strike me as the kind of person who gives her lawyers free reign over anything..she wears the pants in her home and out of it…so the stories she is telling are simply bull shit to me

9: THIS IS MY FUCKING OPINION…MINE MINE MINE

44. Melissa says

If you terribly jealous women would pull your heads out of your A**es for a minute….type in celebslam in your search engine and scroll down to today’s date..June 15th, you will see Angelina’s interview with Jon Stewart. After you watch that…it will take about 4 minutes or so, you will see other interviews and photos. Click on the “Because you Loved Me” Icon (sung by Celine Dion)…and you will see the best photos of Angie and Brad… together. YOU CAN’T FAKE THESE LOOKS OF LOVE, PEOPLE!!!! Look at them…their body language…tells the whole story…head over heels. I, for one am very happy for them. All you other negative people…GET OVER IT!!!!

45. Zbella says

See, like I said… they can afford them so you find another reason to hate this large families.

For the record – a decade ago (10 years) 5 children was a large family. I come from a family of 4 children and we were considered a large family. I’m 32 so that was 3 decades ago. Did you mean a century ago? That is true.

I don’t nag people who don’t have kids to have them. Or tell people who have 1 child to have 4 more… It’s sad to know that there are people out there judging people who have more than 2.3 children – for being loving and generous and kind? But I guess you can’t please everyone!

My kids are really lucky too because they have 1 parent home at all times. And during the summer – 2!

46. sally says

Just because you can afford to have 14 kids doesn’t mean that you should! How can you effectivly parent so many children? Joke or no joke I think she needs to pull back and keep her mouth shut for a while or she’s going to have a lot of people turned off by her ridiculous comments. “Brad finds me sexy when I’m reading” LOL ok yeah..THAT’s why he’s with you Angelina, because you read!

47. phnxgirl says

I think they should have more biological kids together. Shiloh is precious and I couldn’t even imagine how cute a little boy would be.

48. Georgia says

She wants 14 kids. This relationship will be long term than. Hope so for Brad, because if not , he will have to pay the biggest child support on earth.

49. renee says

webperson: the correct grammar in the title would be “Ang. Jolie says that SHE and Brad…..” (not HER and Brad)

50. Chloe says

The photo is from a pictorial that was in W magazine, June 2005. Copies show up on eBay from time to time. I bought 2-3 when the issue came out and sold them for about $30 each.

I think they are a beautiful couple. Shiloh is the spitting image of her maternal grandfather. Watched “Midnight Cowboy” recently. Voight was beautiful.

51. Sassy says

Angie and Brad, you do what every you want to do…
    Don’t listen to any of these stupid comments these children place on this website…

Angie – They are just completely jealous at the fact that you lay every night with a gorgeous man and have so many beautiful children to fill your life…

I am blessed to have the same.

52. lily says

All you people arguing about this really need to get a life of your own. Don’t you all have jobs to go to? It’s kind of sad lol. Who really cares what they do? its their life but good on them for all they do for countries in poverty.

53. Libraesque says

WTF, Britney wasn’t in her own driveway, she was leaving a starbucks on Pacific Coast Highway

54. Libraesque says

MY GOD
    Her lawyer ADMITS to being responsible for it and people are still saying she “knew” and “dictated” it
    GROW UP PEOPLE

Saw Angelina on Larry King, she does know how to give an interview, handled herself quite well and it was interesting. I don’t like her, but I enjoyed the interview, she sounded very sincere to me. I do hope the movie is a success, for it is a story that needs to be shared, for many good reasons.

You people are insane….
    Angelina was clearly joking!!! Even if she wanted a large family, which she really does, I dont think she really meant as large as 14 kids!!! Britney cant even come close to Angelina in parenthood. Angelina and Brad are 2 of the best parents in Hollywood. They are wonderful people and they should have as many kids as they wish!! Good 4 them! Love this family! The pic is really old but I still think its cute! 🙂

57. Essie says

I didn’t call anyone bitter. I was responding to another post and speaking generally. You got a problem with that?

And, no, I don’t know whats-her-name and I don’t want to. I never even read what she writes. However, anyone can write whatever they want and I can reply as I see fit, if I feel like it and if that’s okay with you.

58. obnoxious spice says

N- ok, i’ll bite…what is it that makes you presume she is bitter…?
    and No, i am not trying to be sarcastic, merely wondering…
    i have read a lot of her comments and she didn’t ever seem that way to me, but perhaps you have read something i haven’t…

59. boo-who says

#22 travller, do yourself a favor, and take heed to your name! travel, maybe you would get that middle working, because it sounds like your sooooo old, and in need of some penis!

60. WTF says

Ok, but was Britney going like 35 mph? no! that don’t make her a bad parent! Her dad probably did that to her! It’s all about how people grow up! Now….I would think that Paris Hilton, would be a bad parent! Let Britney Breathe! Get off of her nuts/ boring ones!

61. obnoxious spice says

essie…this is a BLOG site…an escape from reality for many…
    i take offence to you suggesting someone like miapocca is ‘bitter’…do you know her??
    her comments are exactly that…HER comments…they might not always be the same as mine, but she is ALWAYS well informed and talks from FACTS supported, each time, if requested by evidence…
    some people come on here to break down either stressful or mundane days in their lives…don’t presume all people who post here do so for the same reasons…
    personally, regardless of what anyone thinks of this couple…i think the sequence of pics from this old shoot were beautiful….they are a very very handsome couple in phtographs…no one, even those who don’t like them as people, can deny that fact….

62. fee says

I love how many people on here seem to know the family personally and can make a comment about angies problems and such. Geez.

She was exaggerating about 14 kids I believe. And even if she wasn’t so what? It isn’t like her and brad are going to go out and adopt the rest of them within the month or something.
    I don’t think any of us are in a position to judge.

63. ogrenort1 says

This picture is great. This was taken well before Brad adopted Maddox. Also this picture was taken well before Zahara arrived, Shiloh and Pax. Two adults desperately wanting children and then doing it.

64. M`i`a`p`o`c`c`a says

I will commence on hacking the neigbours apple tree….I will tell them an anti-bitter person on line named azelea made me do it..hahah

Yep, some 15 year olds can afford a trees

Hilarious, for those who claim to be so happy and clear of bitterness to miss a joke…cutting down trees ahahahhahaROFLMAO

I am here having fun to escape from by crazy Director, how about you, here to preach to the rest of the world, why not some little mini me so you can satisfy your craving to boss people around.

65. Essie says

Some people prefer bitterness. I suppose it makes their lives more exciting.

Name calling and saying evil things about people you have never met is not very nice and is immature but whatever floats your boat!!!

66. N says

Let me be more specific for dumb ass O, I agree with your comment that, “Life is to short to be bitter all the time.” ; )

67. azalea says

Life it to short to be bitter all the time. Get a life a be happy about the positive things. And hacked down a tree… what your parents tree. You have the attitude of a spoiled 15 year old. how do you have a tree or a yard.

68. M`i`a`p`o`c`c`a says

Its quite simple to undertstand …celebs put their lives on display desperately hoping that we will like them enough to go watch thier movies…………….they opened the door into their personal lives to invite adoration which also lets in critism and badmouthing.,..they are quite used to it and employ enough people to defend them

There is no law on gossip blogs that restricts people from saying anything negative..or else my life online will be terribly boring…..if you are unhappy with the comments , critism and bad mouthing, its quite simple not to read them, but asking others for introspection on a gossip blog is downright hilarious

How about I just hacked down a tree and destroyed the echo system in my neighbourhood…will that count as a good deed for the day ahahahhahahah

69. traveller says

WTF:

Yes, Britney was on the freeway. The paps had pictures of Britney driving the car on the freeway with Sean in her lap. She was leaving a building, got into the car, put the baby in her lap, and took off. Her excuse was that she was running from the paps. Which she might’ve been doing, but there was another person with her who could’ve placed the child in the car seat. She clearly did not care about her child’s safety.

70. Azalea says

One thing that no one has mentioned yet everyone keeps bitching about is that is about how brad and angie have announced that they plan to retire in the next few years so for all of you who are going one about them not being home to take care of there kids. Eat me. Angie has always said she wanted a large family. Even when she was a single parent she made a comment ” one day my family will look like the united nations” because she wants children from all over the world. Back than she had said she wanted 10 so who knows. Good for them though, they are both good people who do a lot of good in the world. So next time before you start critisizing them ask your self what good you have done for the world recently?

71. AmyY says

Actually #24 Britney drove with Sean on her lap all the way home from Starbucks.. she wasnt just in her driveway.

72. M`i`a`p`o`c`c`a says

Zbella…I do not consider that playing with fire..the car never moves while he is in it so I dont see where the harrm it, especially if he is always with someone..there are many who leave their kids in the kitchen unattended with knives …

Being in a car in the presence of an adult does not strike me as DANGEROUS…I have been an aupair and seen some terrible mothering to compare with.

73. M`i`a`p`o`c`c`a says

A decade back 5 was not considered large. However there are still large families who manage to do it well and good..I guess its what floats your boat and your perception of what life should be…

Having said that , I considere myself part of the ordinary folk and not a celeb who I believe are fair game for gossip or ciritism.

I personally cannot imagine having a lot of kids and having work fulltime. With each child I do have a college education mapped out..( so what if they may not want to go to college, a nice nest egg to start them off in style will be appreciated) I believe in giving them the best possible start in life and pushing them far ahead as possible if they are willing to reach for the stars. I do to beleive in lets have them and see if the good Lord will provide because I have a lot of love to spread around…

In any case most parents strive for the right balance of being able to provide enough love and having enough money to see them through…both i ndgredient are neccesary to provide some sort of life for the children

Keeping in mind that accidents do happen and unplanned babies do arrive, but then you gotta do what you gotta to do..parenting is not an exact sciene what works for one family may not work for another and children of the same family do differ in personality

If someone has a large family then I sincerely hope that they have the resources to cope…………emotionally, physically and financially….

We may all have our wished but at the end of the day its ALL ABOUT THAT CHILD never us!

74. Zbella says

Yeah, Mia, that is playing with fire. I would not let my kids do that but there are worse things in the world. My husband is from the country (like Britney!) and they drove from a young age – not 18 months – but 12 years or so.

75. M`i`a`p`o`c`c`a says

THE OTHER WOMAN ..is out but seems like the price is dropping, guess women arent interested in reading about the dirty ahahha

_____
    Book Description
    She’s been called the harpy, the Jezebel, the Lorelei, the
    bitch…and other choice names. In truth, she is someone’s
    daughter, mother, friend, confidante. She seduces
    husbands, breaks up marriages, and occasionally becomes a
    stepmother. Sometimes, she is even a victim. So who is
    this creature who arrives like a wrecking ball to destroy
    lives and families? She is the Other Woman–but she’s
    only half the story. For every Other Woman, there is
    a wife or girlfriend whose relationship has been
    devastated–or surprisingly–blissfully liberated. Some
    women find themselves playing both roles during the
    course of a lifetime. With 21 insightful essays (20 written
    specifically for this anthology) from the list of America’s
    most respected and award-winning female authors, this
    collection explores the highly personal, sometimes
    anguished, sometimes hilarious, but always compelling
    experiences of women on both sides of these highly
    charged and emotional situations.

76. Zbella says

I’m with #10. Love this family. And I love that they are growing a big family. Large families always get bashed, so I’m not surprised. For people like me, everyone says “But how will you pay for college?” and “Where will the all sleep?” Since you can’t say that about the Jolie-Pitt clan, you come up with something else to b!tch about.

I thought they wanted 8 kids. We want 5. I suspect we will have the kids we want whether it pleases you folks or not.

I LOVE that they are so family friendly. I just can’t imagine finding fault in a couple who have created a loving home for their children.

77. M`i`a`p`o`c`c`a says

WTF ..I know what you mean. my nephew is 18months and he refuses to let a car out of the house without having the opportunity to be in the lap of the driver, so for each and everyone who leaves the house he has to have a turn sitting on their lap and turning the key before letting them go.its quite harmless since its in the driveway ..so I guess if we got a pap snapping pics , we would get the BAD PARENTING award..ahahhah

78. WTF says

Britney, wasn’t on the freeway! She was in the the drive way at her house! You don’t know what she does behind closed doors at her house, who are you to judge, especially by some dumb pictures that the scumarazzi take! For all you know, she could be a hands on mom! She’s a single parent, and she has a job! She might not chose the right style of dress, but so…..alot of people don’t! So…..you probably go around judging people 24/7! I like angelina jolie! Maybe she’s skinny because…she still is depressed over her mom dying! You can’t put a time limit on mourning! They really don’t need to adopt anymore kids! Concentrate on Shiloh! I know that shiloh is Brad’s heart!

79. M`i`a`p`o`c`c`a says

ohh..if I remember correctly those pic came out right after Mr and Mrs Smith when she was trying to hammer in to message to manniston ahahhah

“I boinked your man and he is pussy whipped, look what I can make him do already ”

ahahha

80. M`i`a`p`o`c`c`a says

I think its quite simple…she can open an orphanage or school and drop in from time to time like Oprah ahahahhaha..she will the resident mother when she is not filming…that will be cool

the pics are nice…

81. M`i`a`p`o`c`c`a says

Since you are here with us, then I guess you need to get a life more badly than some of us ahahhahahah

82. Onesam22 says

If they can afford 14 kids and they want 14 kids, who are we to judge them? The children they are adopting are going from incredible poverty to a blessed life living in a big family with two people who love them very much. Even if they are raised by a nanny, it will still be better than what they came from. Ya’ll need to get off their backs and leave them alone.

P.S. That is a really cute retro picture!

83. hiyah says

She’ll just use her free nanny/doormat (Brad) up until he’s totally spent, then go steal another one from some unsuspecting wife.
    Saint Mama.

84. traveller says

WTF:

Driving down a freeway with your infant on your lap makes you a bad parent. Partying all night and flashing your nether parts to cameras, makes you a bad parent. Checking yourself out of rehab when you so clearly need the help, makes you a bad parent.

Being a good parent is more than just hugging and playing with your kids. It’s also making sure your kids are safe and taking care of yourself so that you can be the best parent possible.

85. N says

If they have 24 kids adopted or biological….. GOOD FOR THEM. Its their life. They are a beautiful family.

86. Janie says

I CAN’T STAND HER!!! SHE IS A MISERABLE WOMAN!! STAY HOME AND TAKE CARE OF THE CHILDREN YOU ALREADY HAVE YOU MEDIA WHORE!!

87. Essie says

SHE WAS JOKING PEOPLE!!!! I saw the interview last night and Angie and Jon were JOKING!!!

You people need to get a life, really, and stop criticizing every little thing you hear about Angelina Jolie. Especially if you didn’t actually see the interview. THEY WERE JOKING!!!

I’m sure Angie and Brad will have more children but she was joking about the 14.

88. M`i`a`p`o`c`c`a says

#10 hello!!???..its a gossip blog , if you feel you have the right to express an opinion so so everyone else even if its contrary to your own..

89. WTF says

#10, BLOW ME, AND BLOW EVERBODY! B, IS GOOD WITH HER KIDS! I SEE HER WITH HER KIDS! SO, HOW DOES THAT MAKE HER A BAD MOM? GEEZ #10, I SENSE JEALOUSY!!!! GEEZ, PEOPLE ARE SURE CRITICAL OF B! BITE ME!

90. M`i`a`p`o`c`c`a says

Why do clebs have to blame theor representatives for thier behaviour….this woman really should try to practice the HONESTY that she claims.

But I can folks with personality disorders always think they are telling the truth…

14 kids huh..its telling that with 4 she doesnt see the amount of work involved to this point , especailly with a full career…hmmmmm..how much time does she spend on caretaking???

Whorelina’s seems to have a split in her pants, her naked ass is starting to show

Enough promotion already….when is the next adoption? right before brad’s new movie preview??

91. traveller says

Jeez, people sure are critical of these two. I sense some jealousy. Britney Spears is much worse a parent and Lohan and Hilton do much worse things that make people sign a contract and I never hear these kinds of vitriolic comments about them. Big deal. So she wanted to only talk about the movie. They were at the preimere right? Shouldn’t they have been talking about the movie rather than gossip? Seeing as how Daniel Pearl was a journalist, you’d think that other journalists would want to show him respect by leaving the tabloid garbage out. So much for integrity in journalism.

In my opinion, if they want 14 kids, then they should have 14 kids. Who are any of us to tell them how to live their lives. I would think it would be easier for them to handle 14 kids than for a normal family seeing as they can employ as many nannies as they need to help out. Plus, maids and cooks to do other household work and therefore free them up to take care of their kids. Having 14 kids isn’t for everyone (definitely not for me), but for some, it seems to be their calling. Leave the poor people alone.

92. pika says

They might be up for the challenge, but are the kids? It’s like creating theirr orphanage with better furniture and staff…….

93. kammy says

I LOVE BRAD PITT! I LOVE BRAD PITT! I DON’T THINK THAT THEY NEED TO ADOPT MORE KIDS! CONCENTRATE, ON SHILOH!

94. DMITZ says

I think this is a cute pic of them but I’m a bit confused by it.
    AmyY – why did they put this photo out there? Weird…

95. AmyY says

The picture of them by the pool is very old… from back when he and Angelina were still denying their romance and the picture was a promotion for Mr and Mrs Smith. Supposedly Jennifer Aniston was very upset when she saw that picture. And I think its very irresponsible, not admirable, for them to want to have 14 kids when they admit 4 is already kicking their asses. Its one thing for an everyday family to have that many children (my husband is one of 16) but when you adopt children from different countries and cultures you should really put all your time and energy into making them feel secure and loved and stable.

96. ceceil says

Lets go hang out by the “pool” with the “kids” and a drink to take the edge off. Act Natural. Nothing stange here.

Yeah yeah yeah, blame some behind the scene person. Like Angelina doesn’t know and dictate everything in her life. How come everytime she shows her tru colors and it is received badly she has some lame excuse. Remember “the blob”?