Moms Liv Tyler & Kate Winslet Wearing The Same Trendy Style

Liv Tyler

Kate Winslet

Moms Liv Tyler and Kate Winslet were seen sporting very similar outfits on the same day this week! Liv Tyler was snapped in New York’s West Village neighborhood on Tuesday, and Kate was snapped leaving her hotel in Paris the same day.

Wow…this style (boho tunic over black leggings) is really taking off! I saw the local teenage girls sporting this look, but I guess everybody is loving it now.

1. Sarah says

I think Liv wins she looks like a relaxed mom. cool, trendy AND beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Flavie says

Since Katie Holmes wore a similar outfit for the detox program a few months back, everybody is doing it now. I knew it was going to take off, but her ensemble was well put together, back then. Katie is slowly becoming a trendsetter.

3. JJ says

I don’t find this look attractive at all. Kate Winslet has such a lovely body – why would she hide under a frock like that?
    I remember this style of dressing from the mid-80s…personally some styles should not make a comeback they should remain forever in the past.

4. Sweet Texas Honey says

I like Kate’s tunic better than Liv Tylers. But I probably wouldn’t wear either one. I prefer a more fitted style of blouse.

5. Zbella says

7th. I think they both look pregnant! Or at least, you can’t tell if they are hiding something under those tunics. I hope they are!!!

6. Meg says

I think both ladies look laid back, relaxed, and gorgeous – I love to see celebs in their everyday wear! Cute, ladies!

7. y.b.g. says

Massively disagree w/ “fifi”! Neckline of Kate’s is much more flattering, as is the swingy cut of the tunic. Nothing wrong with Liv, at any time, but the top just looks like a big ol’ T-shirt, more to-or-from the gym than, uh, “trendy.” (Having said all of the above, though, I am so tired of this look *any* way it’s done … From now on: Dancers Only! haha!)

8. fifi trooper says

FIRST! i think that liv beat kate in this outfit Kate, I’m sorry, you look kind of sloppy! Liv, is trendy, and she just look better, to me!