Jennifer Garner & Violet In Brentwood

Jennifer Garner & Ben Affleck

Jen and Violet were snapped in Brentwood. Those baby Crocs seem quite popular!

Глубокоуважаемые, а нельзя оставлять комментарии непосредственно по теме, а не разную глупость типа Автор молодец и т.д.

2. Izzie says

They are so sweet as a family and Vi is absolutely adorable! Jen seems like a really good mom definately.

3. courtney says

#8 that was pretty creepy, they are so cute and look ust alike!! i cant wait till they have another baby, maybe theyll have a boy!

4. Missy says

She’s def. pregnant again. That’s the exact ways he looked when she was carrying Violet. Congrats!

5. Aryn says

Fitzren – you seem very excited about Violet! You must love children as much as I do. She really is a happy little girl always smiling! Thats the way it should be.

6. Fitzren says

i just can’t stop saying this but i wanna say this after every glance i made looking at little violet. SHE IS GORGEOUS! so cute!!! can i have her?? well, i can be a good babysitter. lols.

7. Fitzren says

oh my god!! Violet is just so so so so very GORGEOUS!!! She looks so much like her beautiful mother with a mix of daddy’s gene in her. she’s so cute, probably the cutest celebrity baby ever.

8. Lovethebabies says

Nahh, remember all the other times we thought Baby 2 was on the way, and it was just the angle of how she was holding Violet!?? Again, I think this is just the angle of the photo and the clothes she is wearing. Just watch, in a day or so she will put her fab figure on display again in a gorgeous gown.

9. Lauren says

Violet is such a beautiful little girl. She does now resemble Jen more. 🙂 Jen does look like she’s sporting a bump. I hope she is pregnant. More beautiful kids is what the world needs.

10. Jacquie says

I saw that pic yesterday and wondered if she had a “bump”?? She looks to be such a great Mom.

11. KT says

I think she looks like she is sporting a little bump but you never know with these photo and angles…I thin Violet is beautiful. Love this family!

12. Melissa says

I was pretty sure I read somewhere that they are expecting another baby. I hope they are. They make awesome parents.

13. Jenn says

Gorgeous family… she does look pregnant, but that also just might be the angle of the photo. It would be great if she was, though, she and Ben seem like fantastic parents

14. Miapocca says

First thing I thought when I saw the that she looks pregnant…

Bu they she may be sharign clothes with hubby

15. Emma says

Jen does look fuller in the face.And her tummy looks rounder.Or maybe just to many donuts. Go girl its nice to see a celeb mum was isnt super thin.Well makes me feel good anyway.

I was a little distraught because there were no pics of the brangelina, heidi, or jen/ben babies 4 a while. Now I’m happy again. This little girl is tooooo sweet. She does look more and more like mum. Love these 2 🙂

17. fifi trooper says