Thalía Expecting Her First Child With Tommy Mottola

Thalia

Mexican singer Thalía is expecting her first child with her music executive husband Tommy Mottola.

The pregnancy was announced in a statement on Thalia.com, which reads in part: “Yes, it’s confirmed! Thalía, 35, is expecting her first baby, who will be born in a few months. Her pregnancy is going well and she is healthy, very happy and full of energy, as usual.”

Earlier this year Thalía said: “This year, I’m going to be a mom… I swear it’s happening this year. I’m ready; as a woman I feel it’s the ideal time, the ideal time in my career. I want it and I am going to be a mother.”

Asked about Tommy’s opinion about expanding the family, Thalía said that her husband, 57, has wanted to have kids together for years. “If it had been up to Tommy, I would have had children from the first day we married. I would already have three or four,” she said.

Best Wishes!

Comments

1. JUDY says

STOP HATING ON MY GIRL TALIA SHE IS JUST TOO FLY AND YA CANT TAKE IT. SO WHAT IF HES TO OLD FOR HER THEY HAPPY.LETS BE FOR REAL FOR A MIN IF YA KNEW YA FACTS YOU WOULD ALL KNOW THAT THAT GIRL HAS HAD OWN CASH IN THE BANK 🙂 A WHOLE LOT OF IT!!! WOW SO HES 22 YEARS OLDER THEN SHE IS. WHO CARES!!!!! THATS THEIR BUSINESS. THEY ARE BOTH HAPPY AND THATS WHAT MATTERS.

2. Lori says

Thalia is stunning, and it looks like she is happy with him so more power to the two of them and their child. Mariah Carey is beautiful as well. He is a lucky man.

3. PATTY says

HOW CAN YOU COMPARE THALIA’S BEAUTY TO THE SLUTTIE WAYS MARIAH CARRIES HERSELF WITH. THALIA AND TOMMIES BABY WILL BEAUTIFUL . GOOD LUCK TO THE BOTH OF THEM.

4. tonibartelucci says

O.k. people know the facts. Thalia has her own money so she didn’t marry the man for his. She was already famous as both an international actress and singer with a multi million dollar bank account to boot. Yes he’s older, but who cares. Lucky guy that he landed such a hottie and she’s lucky to have found someone who loves her. My best wishes to both of them and my they have many more.

5. onatear says

eewww again. Please wait to show us their baby, and not future shots of the 2 of them, wanting publicity.

6. Jane says

He is a very controlling old bastard but I guess because he has money these stupid women are willing to put up with anything!

7. Zbella says

I love Thalía’s music. I had no idea she was married to this old man – and that he is Mariah’s ex! Is he a control freak?

Well – good luck to them. I heard on another site they have been married for 7 years so hopefully they can raise the baby together.

8. kim--original kim says

not only is he rich, but he is VERY powerful in the music biz, and he has been for a LONG time! That’s how he scored his last couple of wives… congrats to them, though!

9. fifi trooper says

#6, what did I say? Didn’t I say get all sticks out of you’re ass before writing on the baby blog! HERE, HERE!

10. Puh-leeze says

Good, fifi, you were wrong, now can you shut up about when in line you post? It’s very PEREZ of you.

11. Monica says

Old miserable bastard! The ony reason that he gets all of these young chicks is because he is very wealthy.

12. fifi trooper says

FIRST! i think that, that’s great! Finally, Tommy, has found the woman that he can’t push around! You know when he was with Mariah, he pushed her around! that’s why when she got that divorce she went freaky-deaky on us, and his ass! CUDO”s to Thalia, and Tommy!

13. Amy says

Wasn’t he married to Mariah Carey? He is a dirty old man. I think this is his 4th marriage – all to women young enough to be his daughters!