Poppy Montgomery & Boyfriend Expecting Their First Child

Poppy Montgomery

Without a Trace actress Poppy Montgomery and her boyfriend, actor Adam Kaufman, are expecting their first child this November.

“It’s so crazy. I’m like: Oh my god! I can’t believe it,” Poppy says.

Poppy, 32, who plays FBI Agent Samantha Spade on the CBS drama, met Adam about three years ago on the Mexico set of the independent film Between. Adam has also appeared on Law & Order and Dawson’s Creek.

Poppy says she and Adam talk about marriage “sort of peripherally” but that “it’s not a huge priority right now.”

“We’re together,” she says, “and that’s all that really matters.”

Best Wishes!

Comments

Zbella, 13 years as friends! A good life indeed! Congrats again to you and have a wonderful enjoyable evening with the hubby!!!!

look carren i say its a good thing that poppy isnt married to her boyfriend i think marrige is so stupid espically if you are famous look at the coutless div. out there they can be so so nasty with one anthor alec baldwin kim basinger david hassofol(dont know how to spell his last name)pamela paul mccarthey Heather Mills ryan resse and they all have kids inloved how sad is that they are having a baby toghter they have good income so the baby will be taken cared of if the parents are married or not

3. Zbella says

Thank you, Oriana. With 3 little ones and work, we are celebrating with dinner & a movie tomorrow night! Funny how that happens. But we have enjoyed 8 years of marriage and over 13 years as friends, so it is a good life.

Carran, I understand. I think their comment was really stupid sounding. But times are a-changin’ and I’m trying to adjust with them…

4. Carran says

Am I the only person who is not ecstatic every time I read about these unwed people having babies? I mean, I am happy for them but I just don’t see how all of a sudden it became ok to have marriage be “peripheral.” Just doesn’t seem like the responsible thing to be doing when you are in the spotlight; not setting the best example.

Sorry to all the people who will read this and don’t agree and will have to lash out.

Zbella, Happy Anniversary to you!!!!! Hope you have a nice dinner out with the hubby!

Poppy is a fun name, and is that her husband? God he is gorgeous!!!!!

I like that show, watch it a lot and love the character that plays Jack on it. He is a very good actor!

6. Zbella says

She’s on WITHOUT A TRACE a drama about missing people. I saw it once.

I’m ‘sort of peripherally’ celebrating my marriage anniversary today!!!

7. phnxgirl says

After reading the posting and looking at the picture it looks like she is holding on to him for dear life and he is like, yea whatever. Just because there is a baby doesn’t mean he will be sticking around! Hope so, though.

8. kimmy says

That guy is way too pretty. He seems like he’s high maintenance. I’ll bet he waxes his eyebrows and gets a mani/pedi every week.

9. fifi trooper says

FIRST! who? is this? I don’t mean to sound stupid, but I have no Idea what show she’s on!