Geri Halliwell & Bluebell

Geri Halliwell

Geri Halliwell

Geri Halliwell

Geri and her one-year-old daughter, Bluebell were snapped enjoying a playdate at the park in London. Geri’s dress is so gorgeous….it is perfect! These pics are so idyllic!

1. Jodie says

this child is so unbelievably plain looking. looks a lot like her father who has a great big moon face and geri is no natural stunner…..

she has come home from her first day of school aged 4 yrs old and is looking a bit down and geri asks her why she replies:Mum,picture this i’ve just came to a new school and SARAH JANE and KATE are all sitting round a table and hers me in the corner BLUEBELL MADONNA think about mum!!!

3. DL says

Dog looks like it’s a mixed breed with probably some Chihuahua in the mix (head looks like a Chihuahua’s head).

Lib, this baby is beautiful as Shiloh is too, but I have seen tons of pictures with this family, can’t say the say for Shiloh, and this little girl is dressed like a little girl, Shiloh looks like a pretty little boy in most of her pictures.

5. Meg says

I think Geri looks the best I have ever seen her, she is truly an example of aging beautifully (not that she is old, per se, we are the same age!) and her daughter is darling…I cannot believe how quickly time goes, seems she was just born!!

6. Yvonne says

Geri was walking through some woods which were filled with bluebells (which are a wild flower in England) while she was pregnant, hence the name. Absolutely beautiful.

7. JJ says

“Bluebell” is the name of a flower; it’s not the Bluebell that I find so bad – it’s her 2nd or is it 3rd name: “Madonna” – that will haunt her forever…yuck!

8. stop hating! says

FIRST! i think that this baby, is going to look like her when she get’s older, she is adorable! I just love looking at beauty!