Matt Damon & Family

Sorry…images removed.
Isabella is adorable!

Matt Damon, 36, and his wife Luciana Barroso were snapped out for a stroll in NYC’s SoHo with friends and family, including daughter Isabella. (Happy Birthday to Isabella! She celebrates her first birthday today!)

Matt recently said: “We travel a lot but try to bring her everywhere. She has 11 stamps on her passport. She has more stamps than I did when I was 30.”

Damon also talked about Isabella’s attempts at walking: “She stands up and then realizes she’s standing and down she goes. It’s fun.”

Comments

1. N says

You would think the dumb bitch new everything from the way she posts. Yet, she is always asking dumb questions.

2. N says

Because you arent allowed to just use other peoples photos without paying or permission. Thats why they were removed.

3. Jan says

Just out of curiosity how come the picture was removed. I was hoping for a chance to finally see what Isabelle looks like.

4. Zbella says

I think she looks way BETTER than the Hollywood types. I’ve seen other photos of Luciana and I think she’s a true beauty. Good for Matt not to fall for the fake type.

5. fifi trooper says

stace, stop it! you’re killing me! Suri, is ten times better looking than her! Like Suri Cruise, ha ha, LOL!

6. carleigh says

Matt wife isn’t the only one who got lucky..they are both lucky to have found each other and have such a beautiful family! Who cares if someone doesn’t have “Hollywood” glamour girl looks, it’s quite obvious Matt wasn’t looking for that and he found what he was searching for in Luciana and they are happy. Leave her alone! Their baby girl is completely adorable and looks like such a happy little imp! Congrats to him and his family and Happy Birthday to adorable Isabella!

7. JJ says

some babies are cute and some are not…this one isn’t very cute – but that’s okay because maybe one day she will turn into a beautiful swan…her mom isn’t a glamourous Hollywood type which might explain the less than enthusiatic comments about her on this board – to me she looks attractive in a normal European way – not a fake ‘n bake American way – Matt Damon is a great actor and I’m sure the family is far removed from the Hollywood lifestyle – that’s a good thing!

8. fifi trooper says

I think that you’re right! she did do good for herself! whatever she’s doing she need to let me in on the secret! I would love to get Matthew M.!

9. Lauren says

Isabella is adorable!!! I think she looks a lot like Matt. Luciana is beautiful, to. She sure hit the jackpot marrying Matt Damon!

The child looks just like the mother. I have never thought the mom was pretty, plain looking to me, but I do think the baby is cute! Lucky mom and baby!

11. AmyY says

Actually she has one older daughter… Shes nine or ten. I think Isabella is adorable but I might be biased since Im a huge fan of Matts. His wife definitely got lucky with him.. she was just a bartender before she met him.

12. AmyY says

Actually she has one older daughter… Shes nine of ten. I think Isabella is adorable but I might be biased since Im a huge fan of Matts. His wife definitely got lucky with him.. she was just a bartender before she met him.

13. M`i`a`p`o`c`c`a says

SHe does have little bows or clip or whatever

upper face = DAD
    Lower face= mom

She does have a short neck

doesnt mean she is not a happy pretty child….she looks cute…

14. fifi trooper says

I don’t know about this one! I hate to say it, but to me she reminds me of “PAT” you can’t tell she’s a girl, unless you put little bows, and pink on her! Maybe she’ll blossom out later! SORRY!