Brooke Shields & Daughters At Disneyland

Brooke Shields

Brooke Shields, 42, and daughters; Rowan, 4, and Grier, 1, were also snapped at the Disney/Pixar Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage re-opening ceremonies at Disneyland on Sunday.

1. Mildred Wogbash says

As long as theres morning dew on the uterus, the woman can concieve. Im 53 years young and if by chance my younger lover and I concieve, I will welcome that miracle biracial child even if I am to old to enjoy some grandchildren but who knows, I do still get my periods several times a year and we make love quite often, so who knows!

2. BG says

LadyOne, I believe Brooke Shields had trouble conceiving and had fertility treatments. Not everyone makes a deliberate choice to delay having children, many people have trouble with fertility these days and sometimes it takes longer to achieve a pregnancy.
    Some people also do not find their life partner until later in life, so do not get to start their family until later in life.
    Her children are so young I doubt very much she’s up all night wondering when her daughters will start having children of their own!

3. Zbella says

My little girl is a redhead with pale skin and people think she’s a boy a lot – even though she’s always in dresses or pink outifts. Maybe it’s the hair (she’s only 9 months so very little hair.) Interesting…

Oh, my mom had her first child at age 29 and her first grandchild at age 64 (I had her only 3 grandchildren, although she has 4 children, and I’m her third).

So she should have 16 grandkids if we all had 4 like she did. Kids don’t do exactly what their parents do. It tends to swing one way or the other.

Now my sister in law had her first child at 24 and her first grandchild at 38. YUP – my neice was 14!!!! So there you go. Who cares? We all get to make our own choices, LadyOne.

4. Carol says

Hello, yes I just love Brooke Shields as she is so CLASSY. I agree with the other blogger that she definitely seems to be hands on with her kids. I find that older mothers definitely in most cases make better mothers as they are just so much more mature. Too bad that Britney couldn’t learn something from her. Thanks, Carol.

5. obnoxious spice says

yes you may be right LadyOne,
    but to be fair,
    I don’t know many people who have children with the express purpose of having grandchildren…

i see no reason why her age is a major concern, wasn’t she 38 for her firstborn? that is considered around average in some countries these days.

she appears to not only love both those girls very much, but also appears to be an active and fairly hands on mother, which is more than can be said for some other and younger celeb mothers these days…

6. LadyOne says

Does Brooke realize that at 41 she could possibly be in her 80’s before she ever has a single grandchild if her children wait as long as she did before having children???

7. maggie says

8. JJ says

Brooke is stunning – as always…don’t think either of her daughters resemble her all that much – just a bit like mom – more like dad – they are cute but not super cute as Brooke was back in her childhood

9. LIBRAESQUE says

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never knew her kids were strawberry blondes!!!! did anyone else think they were brownish blondes?????

10. Miranda says

Aren’t they a little pale? I guess it’s because they have this red hair. Too cute though, love them 🙂

There are more of the disney pics with other celebs at celebrity babies.

These girls are gorgeous! There’s another where Rowan looks very pretty. I do think that Grier looks a bit more like her daddy. Still sweet. I love Brooke, she is such a beautiful woman

12. fifi trooper says

FIrst, all day! Brooke S. daughters are adorable! I love the one that is walking! Those eyes! I think, that maybe her baby girl, looks like her dad!, but she is still cute!