Britney With Jayden James!

Britney Spears

Britney Spears was snapped with 8-month-old Jayden James leaving Hawaii yesterday. ADORABLE!

Comments

She enjoys being with her kids and maybe one day will get full custody of them but not for a while yet. She is still slutty and I don’t think that will change any time soon either. She looks trashy most of the time to me.

2. weird says

#18 What is your problem today? Are you and # 11 related or something? Be nice to #11 it’s not her fault she’s like that.

3. Fan of Brit & her boys says

I think Britney looks very nice these day’s. She is also showing her nice parenting skills.

Way 2 Go Brit :O)

4. weird says

#17 Awwwww I must have hit a sore spot with you, it’s ok if your retarded I will still like you.

5. the REAL DMITZ says

Weird – using the term “retard” is politically incorrect and just damn rude. I’m not going to argue with you just letting you know that I teach my children NOT to use that term b/c to me that is uglier than any racism out there. If you plan on having children or will possibly have grandchildren, imagine how you would feel if they were born with it? You want to argue, fine then argue. Don’t be a jerk. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Weird, if I had her money, I would have wigs, extensions, in every style for every day of the week, and they would all look a heck of a lot better than what she has been sporting lately!

7. V says

Its not a wig….she has extensions and she has a scarf wrapped around her head.

JJ is very cute, good to see her holding him.

8. weird says

#11 I thought the last day of head start was this tuesday.Wow I guess they let you out a day early, I bet your a happy camper today….Awwww no more rides on the yellow retard bus, I bet you will really miss that.

9. the REAL DMITZ says

Seriously #10. Get off your computer and go outside and play with your friends. It’s summer vacation! Get outside and play with children your own age.

10. weird says

# 8 I’m sure Britney will toss her wig only if you toss yours not to mention your nasty attitude…lol

11. Lauren says

How cute. Jayden is 2 cute for words. It’s nice to see Brit finally growing up and being with her kids. I hope she realizes that this is how things should be. 🙂

12. Mary says

He is just another Sean P if you ask me. I agree with Cowell. What Britney needs is a home cooked meal and to sit home without all those anti depressants and meditate about the sate of her life.

13. fifi trooper says

I love seeing her with her kids! I think that people need to lay off of her! I think that she can wear what she likes! It’s just nice to see her taking time out to be a mother!

14. Miranda says

Oh look at that little hand! how cute 🙂 Love to see her with this son, it doesn’t happen to often. She looks so caring and nice when she’s with her children in some strange way. Has anyone seen Holly Marie Combs’s baby? I’m asking again, cause I really want to see him.