An Expectant Naomi Watts & Liev Schreiber At The 61st Annual Tony Awards

Naomi Watts

Liev Schreiber and an expectant Naomi Watts were snapped at the 61st annual Tony Awards at New York’s Radio City Music Hall. Liev was nominated for best performance by a leading actor in a play for his work in Talk Radio.

And Just Jared has this pic of Naomi and Liev strolling around Soho this morning.

Naomi Watts

1. Meg says

I like her natural appearance and their laid bac life style, they did not find out what they are having did they?

2. sorry! says

#7, no, I don’t want her to hide away, but I would like her to spice up maybe her appearance, and maybe wear a nice dress, with some sexy lipstick on! I know, and have heard that being pregnant is a hassle, but sometimes I think people want to see the illusion of someone being pregnant, and still sexy at the same time! On mostly all of her pictutres, she really looks beat down, not to say anything really wrong about her, it’s the truth! Sorry, if I push that little button of yours!

3. Zbella says

fifi trooper, are you saying you don’t want to see her 9 months pregnant? Is she supposed to hide away?

4. Zbella says

I really like this couple. I even saw this picture but didn’t notice the cig. I don’t approve either. Hopefully the baby got very little second hand smoke being outside and walking… but I surely hope he kicks the habit soon. Not much time before baby arrives!

I dont like either one of them and I am STRONGLY aganist smoking around pregnant women! Secondhand smoke is extremely dangerous, even for unborn babies!He might have enough sense to not do that when the child is born..

first of all, why do people get so excited about being first?
    Secondly, I think it TERRIBLE that the two of them think it’s alright to be feeding their unborn child secondhand smoke. Wonder how much flack they’ll get for this one!! WAKE UP!

7. Kelsie says

I saw that last night,and I saw them there and I was like,aw………. she’s about to burst and its 8 @ night,but she still came to suppeort him!!SO CUTE!!

8. fifi trooper says

first! She looks beautiful, but as usual safe! I would like to see her spice it up a bit! We know that being pregnant is tiresome at times, but I don’t want to look at it!