Donald Trump Jr. & Wife Introduce Kai Madison

Vanessa Trump

Vanessa Trump

People magazine reports:

With a quiet disposition – and a head of hair that lives up to the family mane – Donald Trump’s first grandchild, Kai Madison Trump, makes her debut in the new issue of People magazine.

The daughter of Donald Trump Jr., 29, a vice president at the Trump Organization, and his wife, model-actress Vanessa, 29, was born May 12 and weighed in at 6 lbs. 14 oz.

“The baby is really beautiful,” says Trump Sr., 60. “I’ve never seen such hair on a baby in my entire life. Just an absolutely beautiful baby, and healthy and happy, so I’m thrilled.”

So is mom Vanessa: “She’s a great little girl,” she says, sitting in the family’s decidedly un-Trump-like two-bedroom Manhattan apartment overlooking the Hudson River. “Everyone who sees her is amazed by the hair. She had to have it shampooed right away!”

Unlike her 14-month-old uncle, Barron (Trump Sr.’s son with wife Melania), Kai won’t be wheeled around in a gold-plated stroller. Instead, she naps in a comfortable nursery filled with hand-painted furniture and pastel colors designed by Posh Tots.

Comments

1. Kai says

Actually,Kai is a unisex name. It can be both for boys and girls. Its just more commonly used for boys.

2. Kai says

Cute baby, but historically Kai is a boys name. Maybe they were expecting a boy. Either way it’ll fit, its just that Kai is predominantly a name best left to the guys, like me.

Thank you my Dear, been busy with a Softball event coming up for Special O and went to a huge church Rummage sale, lots of fun!

I think Don Jr. has a very classy and beautiful wife, baby is very sweet! Take care!!!!!

DMITZ, Hellllooooo!!!! I think this baby does look like Suri, the hair and the nose! Ha! Very cute baby! Donald must be so proud! And rightly so!

5. Manya says

The cultures I know that shave a babies head dont do it to get it to grow..its a cucltural practice ..the goal is not neccessarily to grow thier hair..some ppl may have moved away from the cultral pracrice and do it because they know its done..and intepret it as a hair growing method!

6. Kalista Brat says

See you idiots who kept saying Suri wore a wig and that babies are not born with so much hair? That is so cute cause Suri and Kai are exotic names and they probably will grow up looking similar to each other! I can’t wait to see this one again cause she looks interesting too!

7. Kalista Brat says

8. Essie says

The baby is really beautiful. That dark hair might get a bit lighter as she gets older.

I don’t think she looks at all like Suri but they are both pretty babies.

9. JJ says

what’s wrong w/ u Desiree?
    Can’t I voice my opinion without being questioned?
    After all, it is my opinion – not your so why do you care?

10. JJ says

what almond eyes???
    This kid has no eyes they are merely slits…puffy slits.
    The kid looks like a baby monkey…Why must everyone glorify a primate?

11. Malayka says

The hair and the almond eyes make her look like Suri. She is beautiful. Laughed at the part where she shampooed her hair.

12. Zbella says

Yup – I noticed the Suri resemblence right away. She is very cute. How do you pronounce Kai?

Mia – all Asian and Hispanic babies are not born with a full head of hair! In fact, it is common practice to shave Hispanic and Asian babies (and toddlers) hair in order to get it do grow (although it doesn’t actually work).

13. Lola says

I also thought of Suri first when I saw her, must be the hair. Suri must have looked like this at three weeks. Kai is a beautiful name and she will be such a cutie.

14. Cat says

Um so where is the picture of Jayden James? This site has two day old pictures that can be found anywhere else. Yawn.

15. Farrah says

Now Suri is only 50% Chinese. I thought she was 100% not long ago. I can not keep up with the conspiracies.

16. Alicia says

wow Kai is sooo beautiful!!! lots of hair, perfect feautures!!!! best wishes to those family!!!!

17. M`i`a`p`o`c`c`a says

I find it strange how people focus on the hair…in the majority of races, children are born with a full head of hair..nothing extraordinary about it….maybe its when a “causcasion” baby has hair then it becomes overly glorified..It should not be since America in known for the diversity if the folk….so one chilkd may have a part of everythign from asian, black to green and red.

Of coures Suri is just simply 50% chinese ahahahahhahaha

Beautiful baby, glad we didnt have to see her in her embarassing wrinkly stage…ahah

18. the REAL DMITZ says

What an absolute beauty! Congrats to the new parents… This reminds me of my daughter. She had even more hair than Kai 🙂