Sheryl Crow & Wyatt Break For Bottle

Sheryl Crow

Sheryl Crow, was snapped giving her son, Wyatt, who she adopted earlier this month, his bottle at the Ralph Lauren store in Malibu on Sunday.

Comments

1. Xenafan96 says

JJ- I hear you on that one! I have seen newborns, and can have this thought pop in-Good heavens that woman gave birth to an alien! LOL-personally, you can’t beat that awesome feeling of having a newborn snuggled up on your chest dozing b/c they hear your heartbeat. I think Wyatt Crow look like a little old man, very wise and knowing.

2. JJ says

Articles about newborn babies don’t really appeal to me. I prefer reading about older kids like 1 years old and up. Newborns are quite boring. All they do is eat and sleep and cry. Personally, I don’t find newborn babies all that cute either.

3. Alicia says

AWWW FEEDING WYATT A BOTTLE HOW CUTE!!!! PLAYTEX BOTTLE THE BEST BRANDS. IS WHAT I WAS TOLD. BTW SUCH A CUTE FAMILY!

4. Zbella says

OH – so cute. Love his little baby head! She looks great and natural and not prepping for the cameras. Motherhood is so wonderful. I’m glad Sheryl is enjoying it so.

5. ~*Miapocca*~ says

She seems to be estatic about motherhood..she is in her 7th heaven, i wish her luck , obviously showing signs of wanting to do everything herself..seems like she cant bear to part with him…they both got lucky..I hope pshe has a scrap book for him to see all these beautiful pic when he becomes the COOL teenager

Lance had beautiful children as well, and Sheryl seemed to get along with them well…She looks a lot like his mother and ex wife..The ex wife wrote a christian book baout break up..pretty powerful…she is a very devoted christian, never woule have thought that of a celeb wife, but she stuck to her roots pretty well

GO SHEYRL enjoy every single minute to the fullest..they grow up QUICK!!

6. fifi trooper says

I’m happy that she finally get the chance to take on motherhood! This is probably something that she always wanted, even when she was with Lance!

7. Angie_in_Arkansas says

I just LOVE itty- bitty babies….mine were HUGE!! He looks cuddly and sweet in all the pics!

8. Lauren says

How adorable. It’s nice to see a celeb mom who’s actually feeding her kids instead of handing it off to a nanny. Sheryl seems like such a natural mom.