1. Brenda says

Wyatt is a really cute baby and Sheryl is going to make a GREAT MOM. As for her being selfish she is anything but selfish. I give all the credit in the world for wanting to adopt a baby. Sarah until you go through what Sheryl has gone through you should not be judging her. I think Sheryl is a very brave and strong person to do what she has done and Wish her and Wyatt all the best in coming years. Congratulations Sheryl are your beautiful little boys. May God Bless you both and keep you both safe.

2. Zbella says

You all were not around for the 60 year old new mom thread? Sarah is not saying that’s HER opinion. She is making a point about the webmistress.

Regarding breastfeeding… a woman who gives birth has collostrum for the first 2-4 days – then comes the milk. The milk is produced from suckling (nipple stimulation). So, an adoptive mom can stimulate her nipples for a few days and she will produce milk. I know way too much about this after nursing my 3 kiddles for 4 1/2 years and counting…

3. Analise says

I wouldn’t call her selfish for adopting because she had cancer. What a stupid thing to say. I cannot stand her but don’t bemoan her adopting.

4. Jenna M. (UK) says

#20, Jliaa, happily!

Adopting a child and providing him with a safe and stable home is in NO way selfish (as long as one is not doing for an image boost etc).

What if she had became pregnant? Would you suggest that she aborted the child or give it up at birth incase she might (and I stress MIGHT) in the future get cancer again and die?

Anyone of us, no matter whether we ourselves had it in our pasts, may get struck down with cancer at anytime. It just happens. Should we avoid having kids too, just incase?

Kudos to Sheryl for providing Wyatt (though I hate that name lol) with a home and a MUMMY.

5. Alicia says

aww how cute!!! wyatt spitting some bubbles out of his mouth. gosh i love the way babies do that… bless those family… so cute!!!

6. Jliaa says

I second #19. Sarah has to be mentally retarded. How can adopting a child, giving a precious little person a loving home and the chance at having a good life be selfish? In what way IMAGINABLE can motherhood be selfish? Someone slap sarah please thank you.

7. loopylou says

How could you say this she is selfish? She has given a new baby a chance at a happy life, you can just tell from the pics that that baby is gonna be treasured.

8. oby says

she deserves a lot of is not easy taking care of such a little baby.she is really brave.wyatt is really cute and she looks happy.

9. JJ says

Cancer, schmancer. I admire her. I wish I can look like her at her age. She has an amazing bod for her age. Her face though is haggard !

10. Sarah says

How selfish for a single cancer survivor who might get it again and die to adopt a newborn baby. How selfish… I’m surprised that isn’t the webmistress’s opinion but I guess it’s different when it comes to “celebrities” because the standards aren’t as high than the average family, I suppose?

11. Zbella says

LOVE the bubbles! How adorable. I just wanna squeeze him. So cute. I doubt she’s nursing – I know it’s possible but I don’t know any adoptive parents who have actually done it.

12. JJ says

I wonder is she’s breast feeding him. it’s possible even with an adopted child. Probably not though since she had cancer.

13. tasia112 says

SO CUTE…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

14. fifi trooper says

She does look tired! I know that she’s happy, and she will just have to get use to being a mom! But, overall I bet you that she feels complete!!!!

15. Aimee says

They both look so content, I love it. Who cares about sleep, when you get to hold a baby close. Hey, he’s
    a wee bit young to be smiling, if the old ‘It’s just gas until they turn 2’.

16. Samantha says

She looks like she hasn’t got much sleep!
    I bet shes having a hard time adjusting to being a new MOM?