Comments

1. MARISKA says

DEAR MARISKA, AND PETER,

MARISKA AND PETER YA’LL HAVE A BEAUTIFULL YOUNG ONE IN YA’LL FAMILY NOW. OH MY GOD ISIN’T PETER THE HOTSET GUY THAT YOU HAVE LADES EYES ON MARISKA I THINK SO. MARISKA YOU ALWAYS LOOK HAPPY WIN YOU ARE WITH PETER AND AUGUST. PETER YOU ALWAYS LOOKS HAPPY WIN YOU ARE WITH MARISKA AND AUGUST TOO. MARISKA I AM SO SORRY THAT YOUR MOM GOT KILLED IN A CAR ACCIDENT IN JUNE 1967, I AM SO SORRY THAT YOUR DAD DIDE AT 80 ON SEPTEMBER14, 2006. MARISKA YOU LOOK LIKE MY MOM. MARISKA YOU HAVE GOOD TASTE IN GUYS. PETER YOU HAVE GOOD TASTE IN GIRLS TOO. MARISKA I LOVE IN LAW & ORDER SPECIAL VICTIMS UNIT. YOU AND PETER ARE GOING TO BE GOOD PARENTS IN THE WORLD. I LOVE YOU MARISKA, YOU PETER, AND YOU AUGUST SO MUCH. CAN YA’LL PLZ E-MAIL ME BACK BECAUSE I LOVE YA’LL SO MUCH PLZ CAN YA’LL E-MAIL MARISKA BACH THAT’S ME PLZ.

mariska is beautiful and AUGUST IS A BEAUTIFULL BABY BOY.NO DOUDT HE WILL BE A HEARTBREAKER. AND THAT COMMENT THAT APRIL HAD, I AGREAD WITH HER. NOBODY NEEDS TO HERE .MARISKA YOU AND PETER MADE A BEAUTIFULL BABY.HEY I LOVE YOU ON SVU .SEE YEA.

3. april Torres says

BABY AUGUST IS A BEAUTIFUL YOUNG ONE. I REALLY THINK HE IS A VERY CONTENT BABY. I ALSO LOVE THE NAME. MY NAME IS APRIL AND LO AND BEHOLD I WAS BORN IN APRIL. MARISKA IS SUCH A GREAT MOM AND AUGUST IS GOING TO RAISED IN A WONDERFUL HOME. aLSO PEOPLE LIGHTEN UP ON HOW HER MOM DIED. yOU DON’T NEED TO GO IN DETAILS OF HOW SHE WAS KILLED. THANK YOU.

Mariska and its son August are simply wonderful. E I find that the maternity made the actress well therefore it me seems beautiful still more currently

oh man I can’t believe this baby is that old already, for some reason I thought he was JUST BORN lol

Very cute baby. Mariska is a classy classy chick. And her hair in this picture……might have to make an appointment soon…. 😉 LOL

6. candace rodriguez says

THEY’RE A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY. THEY ALWAYS APPEAR SO HAPPY !! I’M GLAD SHE ISN’T COMPLETELY ” HOLLYWOOD ” . YOU CAN SEE THEY’RE A DOWN TO EARTH FAMILY, AND THAT’S NICE.

7. fifi trooper says

I think that they are adorable! I love August’s eyes! they are breath taking, and she is a very good actress! I’m happy for her!

8. Zbella says

What? I had no idea her mother died a tragic death.

August is a wonderful name, and was on the short list for our baby – due in August. 🙂 I also like the name May and obviously April and June and Julio (July in Spanish) are well known. Well, June is not so well known but I actually have 2 aunts named June – so it’s common in my family.

9. Granny says

Miapoco

Decaptitation wasn’t true although often cited.

From Wikipedia ” Rumors that Mansfield was decapitated have been proven untrue, though she did suffer severe head trauma. This urban legend was possibly spawned by the appearance in police photographs of what resembles a blonde wig tangled in the car’s smashed windshield. It is believed that this was either a wig that Mansfield was wearing at the time or was her actual hair and scalp.[27]

10. Tia says

I love Mariska. I was watching Jayne Mansfield’s bio the other day..i didn’t know she was Mariska’s mother!!! This is a beautiful picture…her son is adorable!

He is getting much cuter as he gets older, she looks fantastic with that hair style also. I think she looks like her mother only better, her mom played the dumb blonde role but she spoke five languages, it was so tragic how she died. I am glad this is a happy family!

12. Sarah says

August is a family name.

“Mariska’s son’s full name is August Miklos Friedrich Hermann. August was from Peter’s family and Miklos is Mariska’s father’s real name. Peter wanted to give the baby 5 names total, but they compromised with 4.”

13. Ren says

August? Where’s July, September, and October? Out of all the names you could pick, August was the BEST name?

14. Nicki says

Cute little boy, and she is beautiful. Mariska looks like her beautiful Mom, but with darker, shorter hair. Beautiful.
    I love the milk ad they both did, adorable.

15. Paula S. says

I can never get enough pics of Mariska and August. He is definately my favorite celebrity baby. Mariska always looks so happy when she is with him.

Paula S.