Demi Moore Wants A Son

Demi Moore

Demi Moore, a mom to three teenage girls, says she’d like to have a son.

“I wouldn’t mind a little balancing out of that estrogen,” Demi, 44, told Access Hollywood Monday at a press event for her movie Mr. Brooks.

Demi, who has daughters Rumer, 18, Scout, 15, and Tallulah, 13, with ex-husband Bruce Willis, added: “I think pregnancy is by far one of the most empowering experiences a woman can have.”

Demi was offering advice to Access host Nancy O’Dell, who is expecting her first child this summer. “I did all of mine naturally and I left in two to three hours,” said Demi of her decision not to have an epidural. “But I don’t think doing it without drugs is for everybody, so no pressure there!”

Demi did not address rumors that she may herself be pregnant, but she did talk about her and husband Ashton Kutcher’s new addiction – to Mexican dominoes.

“The dice goes up to double 12’s instead of double six and it takes about three hours to play,” she said. “I’m not joking when I say we’re addicted – like two to three times a week.”

When Nancy suggested, “Well, you’ve got to find time in between to have a little action in other ways,” Demi replied: “Maybe we should have some side bets just to, you know, encourage sexual favors!”

Demi said earlier this year she “most definitely” wants kids with Ashton, 28, telling Vanity Fair in January, “Once you hit three, where you’re outnumbered, it’s really like, ‘What’s the difference between three or four or five?’ For me, the most important thing that I’ve contributed is my children.”

Best wishes to Demi!

Access Hollywood via Source

Comments

1. ASHRAH says

SANDRA get a life, they got 3 daughters, if you had 4 sons what will you do. If they want a son then you must be happy for them.

2. Carol says

Hello, yes I think that Demi is just amazing and beautiful. I agree that delivery without drugs is the way to go. I delivered without drugs, no problem. A lot of women today are just too spoiled. Our foremothers went without drugs and did just fine. Thanks, Carol.

3. mary demperio says

I’m a bit afraid for Demi. Only because when she’s in her 50’s which isn’t far away and when a womans body really starts to show age, Ashton will just be in his thirties and easily capable of obtaining a woman in her 20’s.

4. mary demperio says

5. Analise says

If she’s healthy, happy and the relationship is good that’s all that matters. Granted *I* wouldn’t want a planned pregnancy in my 40’s, but to each their own.

6. annab says

doesn’t she look good on the outside because of all the plastic surgery she had?
    just saying………………………………………………

7. karen says

i too am a young loking 44 like demi moore have 3 children in there teens also,not a good idea to have more kids at her age,looking good on the outside is one thing,but on the inside its different,once you hit 40 if you do look good,on the inside its all down hill,plus theres the higher risk of high blood presure,down syndrome ect in older women who become pregnant,what about adoption,plus her child would still only be young when she passed away,thats a bit selfish and not thinking of the child!

8. annette says

i do not think demi really wants any more kids, it would take a long time for her to get back into shape again and there is not that much time with her cute toy boy husband.

Too many women have died in childbirth and have suffered when they didn’t have a choice, if it can be pain free, I am all for it!!!!!!!!! Same with a toothache, I don’t want to feel it when I go to the dentist!!!!!

10. Zbella says

I don’t mean to undermine those who choose to go natural (I think it’s ideal) but I live in a world where if pain can be avoided – like the worst pain EVER aka childbirth – then I’ll take the epidural! And I have – three times. 🙂

11. Xenafan96 says

A bit late on this one, but I wanted drugs just hearing she delivered all three so easily, and went home so soon! I promised the doctor I would leave my husband for him when my epidural took effect!! Believe me, I tried the natural way. But, as my husband says, then my rational side kicked in and I willingly took a needle in the back.

12. Zbella says

Good luck to them! The T-shirt Bruce wore was a joke, by the way. And for Demi – it’s only natural to want one (at least) of each. I’m sure she won’t give it back if she does have girl #4.

13. JJ says

This is just a weird situation all around. I wonder if the daughter(s) have a crush on Ashton or vice versa. There’s nothing wrong with an older woman and younger man relationship but when you remain friends with your ex-husband and hang out with him, along with your new boy-toy, etc….hmmm, makes me wonder what is really happening there. Menage a troix perhaps?

14. amy says

look, no matter what you think of demi or even bruce, the fact remains that the children from their failed marriage are all happy and well loved, and both parents have been mature enough to keep any personal disagreements out of their parenting of their children – to the point where bruce is often seen spending time with his children, ex wife and her new husband with all looking comfortable and at ease with each other….which is RARE and to be commended…
    ok yes, 45 IS old to be a mum, but lets not forget that this child will have a father who is merely 28…so i don’t see the big deal….i hope they get the baby they wish for…i bet it will be gorgeous

I think if she has a little boy he will be loved and cherished, by the girls and Bruce will spoil him too! I wish them good luck!

16. Sandra says

How must their daughters feel. Last week Bruce was wearing a shirt saying something about a son and now Demi coming out saying she wants a son. Be happy you have 3 healthy girls and be blessed with whatever you get in the future!

17. Diane says

Oriana, you are so right about the double standard. I just came back from Naples, FL. There was nothing but old men with very young women.

Demi – you go girl!!

18. Diane says

Demi – you go girl!!

That youngest daughter looks just like Bruce, I think the one is very cute. I can see her trying to have a baby with Ashton. I personally think there has been a double standard with the older women with the younger men as opposed to the men that have been doing it for years. Go Demi! Have your fun, enjoy your life! She needs to put down those cigarettes though!

20. Lauren says

Wow, Demi is almost 45. If they’re trying to conceive naturally, good luck! If not, there’s always adoption.

21. Nicki says

Jenna M. your correct, but Demi smokes like a train. I thought that was bad for older women trying to concieve. She might have quit, but she has smoked for a very long time. Good luck to them. I hope she gets her wish.

22. Jenna M. says

Pink Poodle, I agree, but I actually think she looks more likde Jaoquin’s late brother River.

Stephanie, I don’t know where you’re getting your assumption from but you’re talking crap. It’s perfectly possible, and quite common, for a healthy 44 year old woman to have a biological child.

23. Pink Poodle says

I don’t know why no one else has pointed this out, surely I’m not the only one that thinks this BUT the youngest daughter looks just like Joaquin Phoenix. This pic is not a good representation – they have the the same eyes/face structure. HUM

24. Bethany says

That one daughter in the back is looking pretty boy-ish. I love Ashton, and I think he and Demi make a good couple. I’m not sure if the Bruce/Demi relationship is a good thing, or kinda weird…..