Denise Richards Takes Sam & Lola Flower Shopping

Denise Richards

Denise Richards was snapped out flower shopping with Sam and Lola in Calabasas, CA. So sweet!

Comments

1. LC says

OOOHHH PLEASE LIKE ANY OF USE ACTUALLY KNOW DENISE RICHARDS!!
    BY THE WAY DID YOU ALL KNOW HER MOM HAS TERMINAL KIDNEY CANCER? MMM PROBLEMS JUST LIKE. THE REST OF US. AND YET SHE KEEPS ON TRUCKIN. HAS ANYONE EVER THOUGHT LOCKLEAR MIGHT HAVE A WONDERING EYE ?

Lola is very cute, and Sam is looking cuter the older she gets too, she is smiling more and they are very sweet.

3. Malayka says

I think it is unfair to think someone is a bad mother because she has a nanny. If you can afford a nanny, well and good, better than neglecting them completely and mark you, no wealthy person does not have one. I don’t mind denise but her girls are the least loveable celeb babies!!!

4. Zbella says

And… wouldn’t you if you could afford it? I used to think ‘no’ – but I have seen how helpful they can help the mom be a better mom – like she can actually get some sleep, or eat a meal in-interrupted or have some help carrying all the stuff kids need, or help brushing hair, changing diapers, washing dishes… Yeah. I’ll take a nanny. And I don’t judge others who have some help either. A traditional nanny, no, I don’t need that. But now-a-day anyone who babysits and is over the age of 18 is called a nanny.

5. N says

Sorry to say ladies….. Even the “SO-CALLED” Hands on moms like Gwen.. Heidi… can go on and on….Have nannies. The nannies duties vary from family to family… but they all have nannies.

6. Zbella says

I like seeing pix of her with her girls. I don’t think Sam’s a bad name. Some people like to name their children what is traditionally a nickname. Like Katie and Kate are very popular rather than Katherine. What’s wrong with the girls’ outfits here? They look very cute.

7. CyberKitten38 says

jeez..damned if ya do, damned if ya don’t! At least she’s WITH her children! i think her kids r adorable..and altho u can’t judge a book entirely by it’s cover, she seems to be a pretty hands on mom to me..kudos to her for NOT paying nannies to raise her kids!

Sam is smiling a lot more and seems more friendly. I like her little shorts, both girls are sweet but Lola is much cuter, looks just like Denise’s mom, Sam is Charlie made over!

9. kim--original kim says

Sam is short for Samantha.
    Denise is skanky…and always calling the paps when they go out somewhere… she’s nasty! yech…

denise is always dressing her little girls lile they are teenager i mean they are only 3 and 23 months have you seen the other picture where she put sam and those low rise jeans and belly showin shirt and who name thier daugther sam

I really dont like her! The more I see her, the more I hate her! The only reason she is in the papers/mags so much is because she always has the kids… and shes forever going on about loving being a mum etc, etc and the only thing I can see her doing is parading the kids everywhere possible (and before anyone slates me, im not saying shes a bad mum, just that she uses them a lot to her own advantage!)

12. Bethany says

Her face is kinda funny looking from the side. Oh well, the little girl has on cute little bloomer shorts though. Dont know which child that is

she sucks! She’s only staying on the famous radar….because she has two kids by a megastar! She’s not talented, and she’s not a true friend! Richie, should have been ashamed in the first place, but her, that’s nasty!, and tasteless!