Britney Just Because

Britney Spears

Here she was snapped heading into Dominic restaurant the other night. She is a pretty girl, but putting together an outfit that like must require quite the imagination and inspiration! 😉

Comments

1. DON'T GET MAD CAUSE I'M GREAT GET LIKE ME says

PEOPLE NEED TO JUST LEAVE HER ALONE HOW WOULD YOU REALLY KNOW IF SHE A BAD MOTHER I MEAN COME ON YA’LL I KNOW THAT SOME OF U CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT SHE MIGHT BE GOING THROUGH SHES HUMAN LIKE EVERYONE ELSE HERE AND I DON’T THINK TO MANY OF U WOULD BE ALBE TO DEAL WITH STUFF LIKE YA’LL ARE DOING TO HER AND STILL BE MENTALLY PUT TOGETHER JUST HEARING THIS CRAP DAY IN AND DAY OUT EVERYDAY WITHOUT HER KIDS FATHER THERE TO SUPPORT HER WOULD LIKELY DRIVE ME NUTS TO SO YA’LL STOP BEING B***HES AND SAY SOMETHING TO MAKE HER FEEL BETTER IF YOU FEEL YOU CAN’T MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS OR KEEP IT TO YOUR SELF

2. Lou says

I think Brittany Spears is a great mom. All moms makes mistakes. Who hasn’t. If you say you haven’t then you are a damn liar.

3. Zbella says

N – WHERE do you live??? 🙂 Just wondering because when I was 25 I wasn’t wearing anything like this! Is it a Hollywood thing? I was a teacher at 25 and these sorts of get-ups would not have gone over too well in the classroom!

4. N says

Why wear jeans under a dress? It is a mini dress…. like a mini skirt…. its suppossed to show lots of leg. JMO Sorry again…. she dresses like most 25 year olds I see.

5. N says

I will try…. : )

“PLease people ..she hasn’t done shit in two years and the cameras still follow her. Now thats some!! Shes hot. She will always be hot…no doubt about that…Why do you all care what she does. I dont care. All this media crap is fuckin bullshit. I dont get why u all care what she does … or what kind of mother she is. What kind of mothers will yalls be…anyways, this is bullshit. BRITNEY SPEARS IS HOT and she will die HOT.”

: ) Im bored!!

6. me says

she seems so intent on trying to go back to old brittney yet all you see these days are her comming out of night clubs in ripped fish nets carrying sean. a big part of of looking good is what you wear. she needs a nice pair of jeans to go under those mini dresses she wears and she would look alot less trashy.

7. Jenna M. (UK) says

#16, could you re-type that in a language some of us could understand please?

And too right she’ll die hot if she carries on the way she has been, out drinking out every night etc, cause she’ll die before she even gets a chance to lose her looks.

8. pleas says

PLease ppl..she hasnt done shiit in two years and she hasnt even be fuckin off the fuckin camera now thats some.!!..shes hot she will always be hot…no doubt about that…and why uall care what she does i dont care it…all this media crap is fuckin bullshiiit..so i dont get it why u alls carin what she does … or what kind of mother she is….what kind of mothers wills alls yall be…anwyas this is ubullshiit..BRITNEY SPEARS IS HOT and she will die HOT

ummmm did i miss something? her body looks good 4 someone who had 2 babies, but i dont think her shape is amazing or anything like that. her stomach isnt flat…but that’s just what i think. anyway, anytime we think britney is improving SLIGHTLY because she was photographed with her kids recently, she does something like this again and reminds us that she is an ignorant woman who doesnt think about anyone else but herself. stay home with your boys britney! the cigarettes add to what a poor mother she is

10. Lauren says

She’s got her body back but that outfit is just so tacky and slutty. She needs to stay home and bond with her babies. Or take them to the zoo or park or SOMETHING!

11. carleigh says

Two words…hell NO!!!!!!!! Sorry but Brit looks like she got dressed in the dark!!!!!!!!! She has a good body especially after having babies back to back, not in doubt about the body………..just don’t care to see it plastered all over the place. Stay home, play and bond with your babies they aren’t babies for long! There’s plenty of time to go out and be a single woman and prowl around but now the first priority needs to be her children. That outfit is atrocious!

12. onatear says

Dear Britt….It’s time to have your “girls” over to redo your wardrobe and OTHER issues in your life. It’s time for Madonna, and maybe, Gwen Stefani, etc. to show you how it’s done. Most of us wish you well. You make it hard for your fans to defend your behavior and choices. A few pix of you with the boys, does not a mother make. This weekend would not be too soon to start. Good Luck….Your Public Viewers

13. kimmy says

Oh Britney Britney Britney!!! I want a comeback as much as the next person, but this outfit just put her 3 steps behind on that. UGLY!!! Also, I thought she quit smoking. Maybe she’s dong it to lose weight.

14. Miranda says

the only thing I want to say is: High heels. Looks like she’s got baby- feet! Yeah, but honestly, how she dress doesn’t tell if she’s a good mom. Well, I can’t really say anything about that.

15. Angie_in_Arkansas says

skankalicious! makes me wanna gag.
    Looks like she’s gettin ready to clock in at the local strip club.
    those poor babies! she should be sterilized.

16. DMITZ says

I guess just b/c she is Britney she can wear that in public. I can understand wearing that outfit on stage performing but that’s about it.

17. SARAH says

Is this a celebrity baby site or a britney spears site? If she isn’t with her kids – why post a picture? Sorry – but seeing her with a hair weave, cigarettes and a tacky shirt really doesn’t scream out “mother of the year”.