Britney Thanks Her Fans For Their Prayers

Britney Spears

This new pic and message appeared on Britney’s official website today.

Comments

1. emgr says

Oh my Gosh! You guys are sooooooooo funny!!! I was feeling a bit bored tonight, then I read the comments by Carleigh and the amazingly funny laugh by Denise, and I am still laughing. How do you think of such funny stuff and ways to express yourselves??? Now I can go to bed laughing, after praying for Brittney of course, and for all of you. You have been agents of God to cheer me up. “He will yet fill your mouth with laughter and your lips with shouts of joy.” Job 8:21 Have a blessed week.

2. so sick of her says

the only thing that i am praying for is that the bitch stops acting like a whore. we don’nt want to see her naked ass anymore we already saw her scaby, bloody ,snatch, what else is there for us to see. God help this nasty bitch. oops sorry god i did’nt mean to say bad words, but this is one person that gets under my skin. lets all pray that britney sees the light or that someone interviens. lets all put our heads down and pray.

Sean has been adorable since he was born, very cute little chubby baby and I love to see a baby with fat little leg, soo cute. I think he looks like Kevin too, not that I think he is a prize but his other kids are very pretty too, especially the little girl!

4. Angie_in_Arkansas says

ty oriana…i don’t keep up w/ all that stuff and i had wondered. u never see the red bracelet anymore. i could care less what that crotch rot does, i just think she has an adorable little boy!

I have to say that I do think she has a good heart, she loves her sons, she is beautiful, she does have a fantastic body, and I think the boobs are real, if not, Victoria Beckham needs the name of her doctor, but she is totally messed up and needs long term counseling, she is not emotionally stable and I am sure her mother and family are well aware of it!

6. carleigh says

Sorry but I gotta chime in on this one too!
    Maybe Brit figured since half the free world has seen her hootchie-coochie that we needed to get a glimpse of what she’s got on top??? Who knows but if she wants to be taken seriously even by idiot standards she needs to keep her damn clothes on and that means tops and bottoms at the SAME time and not simultaneously w/o one or the other. I don’t think this has anything to do w/ a manager issue or who controls her at this point she’s just out there and she makes her own decisions unfortunately and they always seem to be misguided ones. I believe she does have a good heart, however— the girl is just WACKED!

7. carleigh says

Sorry but I gotta chime in on this one too!
    Maybe Brit figured since half the free world has seen her hootchie-coochie that we needed to get a glimpse of what she’s got on top??? Who knows but if she wants to be taken seriously even by idiot standards she needs to keep her damn clothes on and that means tops and bottoms at the SAME time and not simultaneously w/o one or the other. I don’t think this has anything to do w/ a manager issue or who controls her at this point she’s just out there and she makes her own decisions unfortunately and they always seem to be misguided ones. I believe she does have a good heart the girl is just WACKED!

Just looking at even the Look on her face, she looks like she is posing for Playboy! She really is as silly as she can be!

9. Lurker says

I’m not even going to comment on Britney herself.

But I do agree with #16..this site tends to forget we’re here to look a the babies/kids of these celebrities. I don’t care to see a mother just because she’s ‘a mother’..I can see that anywhere, as they are celebrities. But, IMO, on a celebrity BABY site, It should be just the babies!
    (Now I’ll give a bit of leeway to pregnant mothers to be..but even some of them get old real fast!)
    But the half naked, or just cavorting through town REALLY doesn’t interest me at all.

10. Comment says

Yea, I’d say it’s really heathy to be portrayed as hooker on a website for her two small children to see as they grow older. The girl hasn’t figured out there are better ways to make a comeback from all the mistakes she’s made in the past. She’s a mother of two babies for crying out loud. It’s time to put a wholesome image on that career of hers. Does she want to be known as the next Anna Nicole Smith? She needs to grow up now and stop acting like she’s still a teenybopper. Of course, sex sells and that’s hows she’s gotten to the top. But now I think what the majority of people want to see from her is a more wholesome image because she is a mother now. Imo, she’d get more respect, and she’d get better comments from people on websites likes these.

11. Lauren says

omg! Britney is such a joke. This picture is to embarrassing to look at. Have some self-respect! Nice airbrushing, by the way.

12. Blue says

Mm, I surely hope the people who go out of their way to make such rude and judgmental commentary have led picture perfect lifestyles in the public eye, with their every waking moment being lied about and/or video taped to be aired w/out permission.
    Now I’m no fan of Ms. Spears, and while I don’t agree with *some* of the choices she has made, you cannot shit on her attempts to make things right. She has two children and her mindset is on making her family as healthy as it can be again.
    Until you’ve walked a mile in someone else’s shoes, you have no real perspective to make such commentary.

13. Blue says

Until you’ve walked a mile in someone else’s shoes, you have real perspective to make such commentary.

Bethany, being from the South, I hooope her Baptist upbringing would hold her back, but I can truely see where she would be easy prey for those nutcases!

It is downright scarey to even think of it!

15. emily says

Wow, she has abs, my gosh, who knew!!!!!!!!!!!! You wouldn’t know it with the baggy dresses she’s been wearing.

16. Bethany says

Hmmmm….maybe she has converted to Scientology? Her letter there is a little creepy, and I’m wondering if the white gloves are required to be worn by scientology newbies? Maybe they are used to flag down passing space ships….white is easily seen by the higher beings, you know. Wacky!

17. kimmy says

Yeah- that’s so funny that she was airbrushed because other women in hollywood are never airbrushed. (sarcastic)

I myself have added to this Britney nonsense, and Desiree, you are Right, absolutely the truth if it has never been told, she is the mother of two little baby boys and they need a mother!!!!!!!! It is sad and even as sad as it is, she is downright comical at times trying to be serious!

omg oriana!!!! u are the funniest person on this site. lol thats a compliment dont worry lol.
    #11, i understand what ur saying to an extent,but……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… all of this britney nonsense would have been a little…just a little, bit better if……………………………………she wasnt the mother of two, not one, baby boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, Brit is going to be Brit alright! I can think of better things to fork my $125.00 over to see!

I can spend a lot less than that, $20.00 and buy popcorn, and go see Harry Potttttterrrrr!!!!!

21. Whitney says

Everyone has something negative to say about her. you guys only know what you see and or read. You have no idea what she is like at home, or personally. I loves her when she first came out and to me she is still Britney Spears. She has had some hard times but who hasn’t? At least she has acknowledged them and is trying to do better. I can see if she was still going downhill and not doing anything about it. But she is TRYING to do better and from what I can see, she is. All you guys say is why is she wearing this, why is she doing that, where is Jayden, why is she here/there. WHO CARES. Its her life. You would not want anyone to question your every move or have the media all in your business. Just because she is not like you does not make her any less of a person. Britney is going to be Britney. If you don’t like her oh well. But I’m more than positive there are millions that disagree.

22. Fifi says

oh my god! why can’t everyone just leave her alone, I mean GET OVER IT, if you don’t like her than just ignore her, don’t make rude and judgemental comments

23. Denise says

Uh…..hahahahahahahahha!!!!!!!!!hahahahhaahahha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hahahahhaha. wait, I can’t catch my breath…………hahahahahhahahahhahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just really can’t take any more of her, she makes me sick! I feel bad that she has emotional problems, I do think she loves Sean with a passion, the little one, not as much bonding and closeness there, she was too far gone, looney wise when she had him, I have no doubt she will be selling his pictures before too long, but this girl needs help, lots of it.

And for those pitiful people that have more money than sense, to pay $125.00 for a few short min. of watching her shake and not even be singing, they are as bad as she is practically!

25. Meg says

Her body looks so much younger than her 25 years here, did they shave her down on the sides? And yes, why is she topless? Godspeed, indeed.

26. Nicki says

Sarah~ that was the best!:lol:
    The wig looks great though, better than the cheap tangled up crap she has been wearing everyday. She should keep this wig and get rid of the others she has.

27. Amy says

I am so embarassed for her. She is a poor excuse for a human being. Naked and wearing white gloves. The wig looks good though. Nice airbrushed photo!!

28. Janie says

Way to go Sarah, I just burst out laughing when I read your comment. Naked and White Gloves. Britney Spears is a total idiot!!! I have no respect for her!!

29. Sarah says

Um, yeah. I definitely think that the “message” of thanks and “lights of the world” and “higher power” and all that is best said naked and in white gloves. That makes a TON of sense.