An Expectant Elin Woods At The Tournamant Players Championship Golf Tournament

Tiger Woods

Tiger Woods

Tiger Woods’ expectant wife Elin was snapped at the Tournament Players Championship golf tournament at the TPC at Sawgrass in Ponte Vedra, Florida on May 13th.

Thanks for every other wonderful article. Where else may just anyone get that type of info in such an ideal way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am at the search for such info.

great points altogether, you just received a emblem new reader. What would you recommend about your post that you made some days ago? Any certain?

3. Mildred Wogbash says

why would they take such a provocative photo? That angle and the way the photograph is staged appears as if they are the couple, because theyre together and their white. That photo was taken by a racist jealous of Tigers love with Elin.

4. Mildred Wogbash says

The idiot racists would prefer that Elins offspring be sired by his caddy, who probably cant afford to give his wife and son a decent mansion to live in.

5. Kelsey says

Oops! I meant to say *amazing*

By the way Zbella, yo aprendí español en la escuela secundario y la universidad. El próximo enero, voy a estudiar en España por cuatro meces! I am sorry it took me so long to answer your question! I would love to hear more about your experiences in Chile!

6. Zbella says

Kelsey – Great to find another country music fan. 🙂 I missed the CMAs because I was out having a couple of drinks with my gal pals. But I listened to some of the commentary on the radio on the way home and I was loving it. Toby is HOT!

7. Kelsey says

I can’t believe how wamazing Elin looks…WOW!

I totally agree Zbella, there is a lot more to marriage than just physical appearance. And I love that you brought up the Toby Keith song! Did you happen to watch the CMAs last night when he sang “High Maintenance Woman?” It was such a fun show!

8. Zbella says

She’s in amazing shape – still has a figure! Wow.

Um – duh – of course most fashion models don’t date garbage collectors. Country music fan that I am – do you know the song “High Maintnance Woman” by Toby Keith?

And hopefully Elin married Tiger because she’s in love. There are lots of beautiful women who date/marry guys who are not as attractive. It’s about love, security and being a good husband/father.

9. Nicki says

Elin is very pretty and Tiger is not a good looking guy at all! Geez – I wonder why she married him?

10. carleigh says

Why is someone commenting and opening the forum up to racism by making a statement like #3???? I am caucasian and I don’t care if someone chooses to marry, date, or have children w/ someone outside of their race, it’s their personal choice and they have a right to chose who they love and want to be with. If someone says otherwise they are close minded bigots and their opinions aren’t worth acknowledgement in my book. On a much bright and better note, I think Elin is a beautiful woman and her and Tiger will make an extremely beautiful little one!

11. Nicki says

Before anyone asks….that is his caddy Elin is walking with not Tiger.(he looks pretty good,:lol:) That pic she doesn’t even look pregnant, maybe a tiny bit hippy. She looks great. I can’t wait to see a pic of thier child. I bet a beautiful child. Best wishes to Elin and Tiger and baby!