Jennifer Garner With Ben & Violet On Mother's Day

Jennifer Garner & Ben Affleck

Jennifer Garner enjoyed a Mother’s Day brunch in Brentwood on Sunday with Ben and Violet. They are simply the sweetest family!

Comments

1. hooooooooo says

I gotta say I prefer Ben cleanshaven than Ben with a beard…. as for JG, she looks happy, she’s really enjoying motherhood. And god just cuz she doesn’t dress up every time she leaves the house with Violet (cuz you know you really want to be wearing your best clothes when you’re gonna be playing in the sandbox in the park) doesn’t mean she doesn’t have style.

2. fifi trooper says

I think that when Ben was with J.Lo, I think that he couldn’t be himself! I think that she had to change him from him! She wanted him to dress up all the time, and that wasn’t happening! Jennifer gardner, is a down to earth chick, and I like her for that! She doesn’t mind getting down and dirty, but then totally glamming up reminding us that she is beautiful! P.S. and she can rock it! I want to see J.Lo getting down on her knees, playing on the playground!!!!! SHE REALLY LOVES HIM, and HIS OPINION COUNTS TO HER!!! HUGS

3. Granny says

I don’t think Ben looks “dirty”. He just looks laid back like a man enjoying his day off. And she looks the same – having a free day with the people she cares most about. I know after wearing dress work clothes all week, my husband wears only jeans and t-shirts.

And as for looking more like friends than passionate lovers, most happy couples doing day to day activities – such as walking, shopping, and especially when the kiddos are around – don’t throw out lots of “passion” vibes.

Ben has always looked scruffy to me except when he was with JLo, and she isn’t pretty at all, glamorous, and very stylish, I felt sorry for Chris when they divorced, I think he really loved her but he wasn’t in her league as far as celebrity status goes, and Marc, super talent, but he looks like he is anorexic to me, and I think he did his gorgeous ex-wife dirty too!

I think Ben and Brad both are very handsome men but I do like Ben the best, he did write a brilliant screenplay with Matt, so lots of talent there. I think Matt is prob a better actor than either of the other two.

#10 your matt damon comment was really funny 😀 lol i love jen and violet but ben never really impressed me. he always looks spaced out and not really into his playtime with violet…jen definately plays her role as mum perfectly. i agree that they look like they have that friendship thing but not love…..
    i dont think brad pitt and ben have anything in common. omg!!!!!!! stud vs wimp lol

6. Think About It says

Ben is never around, Jen and Violet are always on their own. And while Jen seems to be in love with Ben, it doesn’t seem that way in reverse.

7. Angie_in_Arkansas says

#10 “…..he’s probably thinking about what Matt Damon is doing right now. ”

That is sooooooooooooooo funny!! u made me LOL!!

I don’t really care about them lookin like super stars when they’re just chillin with the fam cuz I know they both clean up well!! It’s reality- without stylists, makeup& hair people they aren’t the perfectly coifed fashion icons that we think they are. Especially Mrs. Skeletor ( #3 ..again…LOL!!)- she looks like a hag w/out hair weaves and gobs of makeup. If she wouldn’t overdue it all the time, we wouldn’t think, “Gross” when we see her au naturale. Jen Garner never wears layers of makeup cuz her face is naturally gorgeous. She should maybe think about matching though..the poor child is wearing a yellow sweater, red pants, and purple boots! I don’t have apersonal stylist for my kids but I know that those colors aren’t complimentary to eachother!!
    Sweet little Violet is lucky to have down to earth ‘rents that happen to be mega rich superstars!

8. Angie_in_Arkansas says

#10 “…..he’s probably thinking about what Matt Damon is doing right now. ”

That is sooooooooooooooo funny!! u made me LOL!!

I don’t really care about them lookin lke super stars when they’re just chillin with the fam cuz I know they both clean up well!! It’s reality- without stylists, makeup& hair people they aren’t the perfectly coifed fashion icons that we think they are. Especially Mrs. Skeletor ( #3 ..again…LOL!!)- she looks like a hag w/out hair weaves and gobs of makeup. If she wouldn’t overdue it all the time, we wouldn’t think, “Gross” when we see her au naturale. Jen Garner never wears layers of makeup cuz her face is naturally gorgeous. She should msybe think about matching though..the poor child is wearing a yellow sweater, red pants, and purple boots! I don’t have apersonal stylist for my kids but I know that those colors aren’t complimentary to eachother!!

9. JJ says

Never thought I would see the day where BA is in a committed relationship with a woman that adores him. I always thought of him as a “wimp of a man”. There isn’t anything extraordinary about him but when paired with JG they make an okay couple. Mediocre. Run-of-the-mill. Middle class America. That is why the public adores them because they are so “normal” looking. So 1950’s. June and Ward Cleaver. How swell.

10. minkysmom says

I don’t think Jennifer Lopez can care less about Ben at this point. She has nothing to be jealous of, apparently her and Ben were not meant to be. He was the one who pursued her. She really loves Marc since he was the one guy she came back to.

11. Bethany says

Ben doesn’t look a bit enthused….he never does in the pics I see of him and the family together. Jen looks happy, Violet always glows, and then there is Ben off in “la-la” land…..he’s probably thinking about what Matt Damon is doing right now.

Zbella, glad I could put a smile on your face today! Now I am waiting to hear from Angie and Jen to see if I put one on theirs! Ha!

13. Zbella says

Oh, Oriana… you make me smile… He doesn’t look dirty in this picture, not to me at least. But I admit my hubbie in not a clean freak, neither were my brothers growing up, so maybe my standards are really low. 🙂

Yes, I could see that they are more like friends. I don’t see a passion between them, but that might just mean they will stay married as compared to 99.9% of the other celebrity marriages.

Violet is a beauty.

14. Lauren says

What a cute family! Who cares about how Ben looks? Who wants to get all fancy and dressed up for a brunch? They’re just a normal and real family. I hope they have more kids.

Agreed with you tia , but you can say that about ben, I really dont feel a conection between them they are more like friends. But sure they both are in love with the little princess, who wouldnt

Yes, I do agree it seems that Ben and Brad don’t care about their clothes all that much, and apparently they don’t that much about soap and water either!

17. withintemptation says

cute!

but Ben needs to shave that ugly beard off!

It’s just kinda disappointing seeing Jen this way, i mean yeah shes a mom, i get that…. but thats no excuse to let herself go like that 😐 moms can look pretty too!

18. MIAPOCCA says

ahahhaahahhaha

I wonder what Ben did with all his homey clothes while he was slicking back with JHO ahahhahahah…I bet she has an ulcer anytime she sees him with his family…not that she waited a full month to run off and marry skeletor

I dont blam them for their buggy looks..getting all hyped out for parties etc is snough, besides violets will probably spit all your yummy goo on any designer duds you don…ahahah

19. Kat says

I just think Ben and Brad don’t really care about their looks in their every day normal life. They just want to spend time with their kids, that’s all.

Guys usually don’t really care about clothes all that much.

Besides, Jennifer doesn’t exactly look well dressed either in this picture but if I said anything about her, people would say leave her alone because she’s a mom.