Jennifer Garner & Violet At The Park

Jennifer Garner & Ben Affleck

Jennifer and Violet were snapped at the park. Violet is so pretty!

Comments

1. Jen says

No, I didn’t say anything to the photographer. When I noticed the photog, there were already people talking to her (the photog). And yes, it is fun to live here. It’s like living in the pages of People mag sometimes.

2. anna says

Um, come to think of it, why do we need personal-life pictures of these folks at all? Photo-snapping up close is ridiculously intrusive, of course, especially of/near people’s children….but longer-distance stuff is pretty creepy in its own way. Seriously, why do we feel the need to see this stuff??

3. Zbella says

Adorable mother-daughter duo. LOVE them.

How cool to live near Jen & Violet. She seems like a mom I’d enjoy hanging out with. Nice and normal.

I actually am friends with a Jenny who named her daughter Violet – 2 weeks before the celebrity did! Mother-daughter also have dimples!

Jen, just wondering, and nothing critical meant towards you at all, did you say anything to the photographer? I wish I had been there, at least she wasn’t in her face though but still wish they could be left alone sometimes and the pictures taken far away so Violet can play in peace.

5. Jen says

I have to say… I was there at the park when this photo was shot. The photographer was so invading. She wasn’t in her face but it was so upsetting to see them hunted down. Some other moms told the photogher to leave. But Jen & Violet left first. They thanked the moms who tried to protect her and her daughter. It was sad. At the same time… I love this site. Isn’t that weird?!

6. Jen says

7. Libraesque says

why does jennifer lopez have her own category here (and not brooke shields)
    she doesn’t even have children!!!!

8. Libraesque says

too too cute….she’s getting so TALL!!!!
    she’s my fav celeb baby by far…that FACE!! she’s always laughing!!!

awwwww violet looks really pretty in this pic. i think she looks prettier in pics where she’s not smiling and she looks cuter in pics where she laughing. wow they must go to the park everyday, because there are so many pics of them. jen is a great mum.