Britney Gorgeous In A Fun Yellow Frock

Britney Spears
Britney was snapped heading into her Los Angeles recording studio on Monday afternoon to work on her new album. I absolutely love her dress!

1. so sick of her says

bitch wear a bra. her nipples are as big as a golf ball, nasty so nasty. she should have plastic surgery to reduce the size of those things. i fill sorry for any man who sucks on tose golf balls he is gonna choke.

2. Laura says

#7 – Please don’t send her to Iowa….We don’t need someone like that here. The livestock raised in Iowa have more class than her!

3. Janie says

Oh my goodness – she looks terrible! I am so embarassed for her. She must have had a very bad mental breakdown to be seen in public looking like that – what a shame!

4. Nicki says

She looks like an old tired hooker. She will never make a come back. She never had any talent to begin with!!

5. carleigh says

I like the shoes but the dress leaves a bit to be desired…just not my taste, but whatever floats her boat and hides her panties.

6. Zbella says

Well, I noticed the nipples, not the undies. Doesn’t look like she’s wearing a bra, and her nips are hangin’ looooow. Poor thing.

7. amy r says

If you couldn’t see her underwear, she wouldn’t be interested in wearing it. She certainly proves that money doesn’t buy happiness. Or fashion sense.

8. Veronica says

YEAH NO Boots!!

I wish she would just not where a wig. She really looked better bald than with all the different wigs and hats and she must have some hair by now.

I am also not a fan of the dress, it may be “fashionable” but that doesn’t makie it cute.

9. N says

if you ladies follow the fashion industry….. which you obviously dont….. these dresses are making a come back!….. that old style is coming back….look at all the stars wearing the high waisted pants again….. what stars wear is actually what the fashion industry is putting out there….too expensive for real common folk to purchase….but if you want you can look at the styles when they do their fashion shows.

10. Just me says

2 things:
    The dress look like the one in the Waitress movie ad right next ot it. And I actually thought the dress was kinda cute until I noticed you can see her underwear through it!

11. JJ says

Dresses like the one BS is wearing should only be for kids under the age of 10. Oh yes, and for toy dolls but not for women. Once upon a time these dresses were worn by women that had no curves like Twiggy in the 60’s and it was totally cool-looking. Nowadays, whoever wears a dress like this just looks plain stupid. Just like BS.

12. Twy says

Turning her life around??? The only thing she is turning is my stomach with those hideous clothes and horrbile parenting skills. That dress looks like Marsha Brady threw it up!!! She needs to move to Iowa and take a few years off to “find” herself!!

13. Lauren says

I’m glad Britney is turning her life around but she needs some serious fashion help! Brit, hire a stylist and get a wardrobe overhaul. PLEASE

14. Bethany says

Gorgeous?! I don’t think so. She mighta looked cute except for that thing on her head… my opinion she would look better without the wigs and headbands.