Brad Pitt Takes Maddox To School & Opens Up About Being Homesick For New Orleans

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt

Brad Pitt was snapped taking Maddox to school this morning in Prague. Brad has openly discussed how much he misses New Orleans.

“It has an energy like no other place. You guys shouldn’t change a thing. I’ve got to get me some of it. I absolutely love it there. We moved our family there. We’ve got a place there and we’re intermittently going back and forth. We’re in Prague now because of work. We’ll be back there soon.”

Brad loves the anonymity that his family can enjoy in New Orleans. “Let me tell you, we’re in this house in Prague right now and there’s about 12 cars of paparazzi outside and some tourists with video cameras,” Brad said. “I can’t describe why we’re allowed to live a more normal life in New Orleans.”

Brad said that what he misses the most is bicycling through the city’s streets at night. “Living in the French Quarter is a thrill for us,” he said. “We have some semblance of real family life. People have been very, very gracious with us. If we’re on the front deck, people go by and say, ‘Hi.’ Then they go on their way, very friendly.”

Source & Source

Comments

1. irma says

happy father’s day Brad !! You deserved to be # 1 dad. I really like you & Angelina as a couple, you are such an awesome parents to your 4 children. How is Pax, I hope he is doing well same goes to Mad, Shiloh & Z.

2. N says

Damn…..the comment about the book bag was about “CHILDRENS’ BOOK BAGS'” in general.. I am sure that this five year old does not have that much in this bag. BUT the bags nowadays are huge. Carrying HEAVY bookbags cant be healthy for the back was nothing more than another comment regarding children that ARE carrying big heavy bags. It was a comment…. about the BOOKBAG not Maddox or their family.

Okay, I am going to settle this whole thing right now!

None of those kids need those bags, they are too big for all of them, Send those bags to me! My neices and nephews can use them! Start a petition to have them sent to me immediately!!!!! Thank you! Ha!

4. Nicki says

And I guess some people need to relax just a bit, a joke is a joke, especially from a major fan of this whole family. Learn to pick your battles. And learn to laugh a bit!

5. Jenna M. (UK) says

I can’t been there is so much speculation over the size of Maddoz’s school bag. Some people just really need to get over it and move on in life.

Nicki, you know hon, I am not a huge fan of Jennifer Anniston so they can’t accuse me of that Team Anniston nonsense, and I do think and have always said that Angie has more talent than the rest of them put together. I do love Maddox and Pax, my heart goes out especially to Pax, I wish I could kiss him and give him a big hug, Shiloh is pretty, but I don’t think she is the prettiest baby I have seen on here. It does piss me off when I see those kids being stalked at their school too!

I am very thrilled and happy for Sheryl Crow adopting her little boy, very happy about that!

Zbella, Tia, I typed in Jett Travolta’s recent pictures, then I scrolled down to IDon’tLikeYouThatway.com, by mistake came upon them, just keep scrolling all the way down, and there are 3 pictures, one with Kelly, walking on his toes barefooted on concrete, two with John sitting down, legs crossed, drinking a Coke, wearing a red sweatshirt, Ella is walking behind them, it is obvious to me he has a disability. I think it is terrible they have not tried to get some treatment for him, he does look a lot like John.

8. Nicki says

And just look at the pics from the other day..his bookbag is a 1/4 of the size as this one here. Who knows maybe it is show and tell.:lol:

9. Zbella says

LOL – That thing is bigger than he is – that was my first thought! And I also love this lil’ family. Mmmmm Brad is hot…

10. Nicki says

I’m sure Maddox was allowed to pick out the bookbag he wanted, that only makes sense. What I was saying is it is expanded to full size, with both extra zippers opened to accomadate extra “stuff’. It is twice as wide as he is looking at the profile. I made a simple joke, didn’t say anything bad, and yet some people get upset.

Oriana~Hello, nice to see you. Yes you are right, it is amazing about a simple comment and people find fault with it. Anyone who has been here for awhile will know oriana doesn’t care for Brad and Angelina and Zahara, her “sourpuss”. (but she does like Maddox, Pax and Shiloh.) Anyone who has been here longer, will know I am a huge fan of this WHOLE family, and has always been. That said, the backpack is opened 2X extra for ????, I made a simple joke. It looks enormous for him, and NO doesn’t look like he is straining. It was a joke, relax. Maybe he has a pillow in there. Maybe he blew it up with his bicycle tire air pump. It looks huge and that was my comment along with a friendly 😆 Lighten up.

Oriana, that newest pic of Jett, almost proves to me he is. I just wish him the treatment he needs.

11. Lauren says

Maddox is a handsome little boy. That backpack is bigger than him! You can tell Brad enjoys being a dad. 🙂

12. BaylorBear85 says

It’s about time Brad took off that silly looking hat he’s been wearing is so many pictures lately.

13. neil says

A reminder. Maddox probably had some say in the choice of the bag. Little kids allways want to emulate big kids.

Tia, click on Jett Travolta’s recent pictures.

The bag definately looks heavy to me and Yes, parents do let their child wag those heavy bags around, there is a school two blocks from my house, every day I see the kids with those backpacks, they are crammed full, they put their lunch boxes in them, CD’s, extra socks, shorts, food, etc. Even college kids have said their bags are way too heavy but they start at a young age with the habit.

Good morning Nicki, it is a nice backpack and he has several, I don’t understand why parents don’t encourage their kids to lighten the load but the kids like it that way, and Brad is a parent, their fans try to say they are normal parents so guess they are doing what most normal parents do. But of course, with some people, if you just make a simple comment, you are accused of finding fault with this couple, amazing to me!

15. Essie says

Perhaps there isn’t much at all in the bag; perhaps Mad loved the bag and wanted it so his parents bought it for him; perhaps he only has one book, some paper and his lunch in there.

What’s the big deal? I swear, people find fault with any piddling thing when it comes to this family. Do any of you honestly think his parents would allow him to carry enough weight in a backpack to physically harm him? Do you think his father would put the backpack on him if it was too heavy? Does he look like he’s straining?

16. Libraesque says

“K’ you’re an asshole, congratulate yourself for being the first dumbass to make a hateful comment

17. Nicki says

Does Maddox have Shiloh in that bookbag? Looks like he is spending the week there.:lol: How many “books” does a child in kindergarten use?
    He is a cute kid, hope his back holds for the the rest of his years of school.:lol:

18. Tia :) says

Libraesque, that is not me. I’v never been on that website before actually…cant say i ever would..i cant stand those two…lol

No Oriana, i havent seen the pictures yet!!! I wanna see them!! Yesterday i when i was shopping i saw Mars bar ice cream and I thought of you…lol

19. sam says

Glad they like N.O. So do I. I was born there and moved away as a small child. Still like going back and visiting and eating that guuuuuuuuuuuuud food. Nothing else like it.

20. Mayflur says

Thats Louisiana life. Were to laid back. I live in the upper parts of the state. If a celebs in town who cares. Oprah was in town once. Not many came to see her. She was about 2minutes away. Its a good state- a slo place.

Tia, did you ever see the recent pictures of Jett Travolta? He had on a red sweatshirt and is almost as big as John!!!!!! Wish I was in Canada today!!!!!

22. K says

What is in that bag? This is the best Brad has looked in a while. Don’t believe the story about New Orleans, that is not Brad Pitt, First clue, he is not that articulate. LOL.

23. Libraesque says

Tia, you’re the same tia that posts on tomkatcrazy under 4 different user names???

Very sweet story, and I agree that backpack looks huge, like you’d use it for a hiking trip or something!!!

24. N says

it seems like kids bookbags are getting bigger and bigger nowadays….just doesnt seem healthy for the back.