Britney & Sean Preston At Epitome Tanning Salon

Britney Spears

Britney and Sean Preston were snapped sported matching cowboy hats at Epitome Tanning Salon in Beverly Hills on May 11th!

Comments

Sean is very cute and this is a nice picture. We will see pictures of the little one when the price is right!

2. Lauren says

Sean is getting more adorable as he gets older. It’s nice to see Britney finally getting her act together and spending more time with her kids. I wish we knew what Jayden looked like. He’s probably a cutie as well.

3. name not important says

Maybe when this pic was taken Jayden was with his dad they are divorced and have split custody so she could be with Sean and he is with Jayden we will see Jayden soon enough it isn’t are business anyways

4. KATIE says

i’m glad britney looks better, and alot more happier these days, and sean looks a happy baby too! like everybody’s been saying, wheres jayden ?! i bet he’s gorgeous like his big brother!

5. fifi trooper says

YES! YES! YES! I THINK BRITNEY, IS GETTING IT TOGETHER! I THINK THAT HER SON IS HANDSOME AS HELL! GO BRITNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. peige says

This is getting very strange WHERE THE HELL IS JAYDEN!!!! Something must be going on with him, does he even exist???? When this happened with Tom and Katie there was the whole Where is Suri thing, but the press don’t seem to be asking the same about Jayden!

7. peige says

8. Chrissie says

So glad that Brit is looking much better and so glad she is spending more time with Sean. But where is Jayden.

9. Alicia says

OMG SEAN GREW!!!!!!!! MORE CUTER!!!! BUT WHERE THE HELL IS JAYDEN??? SURE, IM GLAD SHE LOVES HER 2 BOYS, AND IM GLAD. I WANTED TO SEE HER WITH JAYDEN AND SEAN TOO!!!! BEST WISHES ON THEM

10. onatear says

He is not only a cutie, but he loves his mom. She loves him too…it’s good to see her with him back in her arms. I am hoping we get to see little baby brother before long.

11. Nicki says

Sean is adorable.
    Maybe she took him to a park or somewhere to play afterwards. I can’t imagine it would be very much fun for him waiting for his mommy to come out of the tanning booth.
    He looks really cute in his cowboy hat.

12. Zbella says

This is such a nice picture of Britney & Sean. Very nice to see them enjoying some time together. Happy Mother’s Day, Britney!

13. Isabella says

He is quite a cutie! I hope she has cleaned up. I listened to her old songs the other day. They were trying to tell us something, I’m sure.