An Expectant Salma Hayek & Francois-Henri Pinault Enjoy A Stroll In Paris

Salma Hayek

Salma Hayek and French businessman Francois-Henri Pinault were snapped enjoying a morning stroll Thursday by the Louvre in Paris. The couple recently announced that they are engaged and expecting their first child.

Comments

1. terri says

I see a happy couple that are expecting a baby. Maybe Selma has gotten bigger than some pregnant women but her man looks happy to be with her (and he’s the one with the money!).

2. cherish says

All you women are so damn petty! I can’t believe you have the nerve to write such mean things about someone you don’t even know… I would like to see how all of you looked when you were pregnant! One thing you need to realize is that every woman is different, and as long as the baby is healthy it shouldn’t matter what a person gains at a time like that!!!

3. bodyBYfisher says

Oh, please! She looks exactly how a pregnant woman is supposed to look -I think she has the look that most women have when they are just enjoying being pregnant! Not everyone wants to look like a unhealthy emaciated walking stick with a puffed up frontal hump. So stop being so mean spirited-besides this is just one picture-do YOU look good every minute of the day!?!?!?!

4. DMITZ says

Salma has always had big legs. I think most lebanese women do (she is half lebanese). One of my best friends has the same body type as Salma. But I do agree, she looks a bit frumpy. I know preg doesn’t agree w/everyone and there were days that I should have just stayed home. I’m just used to seeing celebs all glammed up (even when pregnant). Maybe she’s just keeping it real. Also, her hair doesn’t help looking all poofy and in her face.

5. Angie_in_Arkansas says

She needs to drink more water- those short little legs appear very swollen! I love that dress- looks like a man’s dress shirt almost. comfy for pregnancy

6. Zbella says

I’ve said it once, I’ll say it again. Not everyone can be gorgeous while pregnant. Haven’t we all known (or been) that pregnant momma who puts on half her body weight?

Salma is very small – very petite – and it is harder for us little ladies to carry around so much baby weight. I was blessed with my first 2 but owww that last baby (Yup, a girl). I’m still working off the last 10 pounds and she’s 8 months old.

Let’s not forget Salma is also 40 years old. Let’s give her a break. She could either hide for 7 months or go on with her life, get large, grow her baby (probably a girl, I agree) and worry about the rest later.

7. MIAPOCCA says

I think she must have given in to her craving a bit much..I guess she is a ‘closet fattie” afterall…just shows she must work a lot at keeping her weight down, and now that she is pregnant, she cant indulge in the same slim secrets….

She is a beautiful woman anyways…but I bet she has a trainer or plastic surgeon lined up to her back to tip top shape…

8. Amy R says

What the hell happened to her hair? At her age, she can afford for her sex symbol days to be over. That must get old.

9. maggie says

agreed with you sally, shes not the cutest pregnant, keri russell looks adorable, but how do you know salma is having a girl

10. sally says

omg pregnancy does not agree with her at all..she must be having a girl…girls really take everything out of you (pregnancy and beyond! lol) she better watch it or else she is going to regret the weight later on..but then again she will have the $$$$$$$$$ to pay trainers, chefs, nannys…

11. kimmy says

Well, I’m happy for her, although I think her sex symbol days are over. It doesn’t even look like she’s even trying to take care of herself, but as long as she’s happy that’s all that matters. Congrats!

12. Emily says

This woman is getting quite ”big”
    don’t you think?
    But never mind….as long as she is happy!