Claudia Schiffer & Her Children In Vanity Fair

Claudia Schiffer

Claudia Schiffer, 36, and her children were photographed for Vanity Fair. Her son, Caspar is 4 and her daughter, Clementine is 2. What an adorable, fun pic!

JJB

Comments

1. sylvia says

Claudia is an amazing mom! She’s now pregnant with another! How wonderful! They make beautiful babies

2. Jenna M. (UK) says

Uh, I live in the UK (in Scotland actually, which is much rainier than England) and I don’t have rain boots. In fact, neither does anybody I know apart from little kids and old people!

C’mon guys – Claudia is GERMAN, her husband is ENGLISH, they live in ENGLAND where it rains. A. Lot. Everybody there has rainboots, several pairs. It’s a bit of fashion statement, i.e. “country folk”, living on the estate, plodding around in posh Wellies.

this is a fashion shoot. half of the pics taken for fashion shoots are not what u would actually call normal would it? i think this is a great pic. she looks lovely and her kids are gorgeous. in this pic her daughter looks like a little boy but i’ve seen beautiful pics of her. great looking family:)

5. Jenna M. (UK) says

Claudia has a very Scandinavian look, where is she from again? Her kids are cute and I love the names Casper and Clementine. I’d like to name a son of mine Casper but my partner doesn’t like it 🙁

6. Andréa says

Just another oh-so-sweeeeet pic of them! And Claudia’s hair is so amazing that I wonder how she could get it that way! Her kids are as beautiful as her! Love their names too!

7. Amy R says

Do ya really think it’s a wig? I hope so! I agree with honey that it’s a dumb looking picture. Why put her on the fire engine? I think Claudia thinks that too, though. She has a rather odd look on her face, maybe she was only doing what she was told.

8. kim--original kim says

very sweet! Maybe photographed in Britain? Looks like they’re wearing their Wellington boots….

I don’t get this photo at all – she looks ridiculous, actually. They glammed up mom and made her look like a fool and threw the kids in there because that’s what all Hollywood moms do at some point in a magazine. Hope the ones on the inside are a bit more flattering of all of them.

10. Bethany says

I would have thought that she had two sons, had I not read the caption! Neat picture, they just could have dressed her up more girly.