Amanda Peet & Jennifer Meyer Out With Their Daughters

Amanda Peet

New moms Amanda Peet, 35, and Jennifer Meyer were snapped out for a stroll. Amanda’s daughter, Frances is 2 months old now and Jennifer’s daughter, Ruby Sweetheart is 5 months old now!

Comments

1. Zbella says

Thanks for the link – the dad with baby in that picture is so adorable. Barely recognizable as the same sling!

2. Zbella says

#19. Yes, I’m the mother of 3 young children ages 5, 3 and 8 months. I used a baby carrier or sling for all my kids. My favorite, and the one I am using for my baby, is called the Ulitmate Baby Wrap. The baby can be snuggled up close, nursing/sleeping or can look out, look in (on your chest) sit on either hip or go on your back. I love it!

Anyway, I have never seen anything like the “sling” in this picture. Like I said, I’m sure Amanda means well, but it looks like her baby is in a duffle bag, am I wrong???

3. Zbella says

myrna, that’s the scary part – her baby is in that duffle bag-looking ‘sling’. Please tell me it’s not zipped up!

4. Think About It says

I thought that it was Katie Holmes at first too, it does look a lot like her. That poor baby!! That can’t be good for her little neck and spine!

5. Lisa says

Evelina:
    You are so right! That does look a lot like Katie. If you didn’t point it out to me, i would of thought the same. Thanx /hehe

6. EveLina says

Is it just me, but Amanda look’s like KATIE HOLMES (CRUISE) in this particular picture. If I didn’t read the names on whom they were, I so would of thought it was Katie…. (SILLy mE); )

7. CanuckMom says

She’s wearing a PREMAXX sling by JJ cole. We had one and LOVED it!! She’s wearing it wrong though, she needs to read the directions. That doesn’t look comfortable for either of them.

I think there is a baby in there but does look uncomfortable to me, Jennifer’s baby is adorable, very very cute! Too bad Jennifer isn’t!

9. Sandra says

Actually those type of slings are the best. Babies like to feel like they are cradled and snugged like in the womb, so its perfect! Bjorn’s are bad for the babies spines, so glad she is not using one of those! However those who are picking on the fact she is carrying her baby in a sling, at least she is with her baby for crying out loud!

poor baby, shes like in a bag, there are more comfortable things were you can carry the baby, this dosnt look comfortable at all. Get that baby out of there

11. Bethany says

If you look on celebrity-babies.com, you’ll see the name of the sling that she is carrying and how much it costs. I THINK that there is also a picture of the baby peeking out, but I can’t remember. You may have to scroll down to find the picture, b/c it’s been on there for awhile.

12. Lauren says

Ruby is getting so big now. She’s a little cutie. Where’s Amanda’s baby? It looks like it’s being envolped by that carrier.

13. DMITZ says

I heard Amanda Peet has had some diva-like behavior lately. I read somewhere that she was rude to the people who sent baby gifts. She had asked that they not contact her or something like that. Wonder if she suffers from post partum.

14. dori says

do you really think there’s a baby in that bag It looks like a purse to me. Maybe the people behind them have the babies in strollers.
    They look like they are enjoying their time out together. Thats nice.

15. clara says

I love babywearing! At least they’re not carrying the baby in a plastic bucket. Baby bjorns are actually bad for the spine, girlfriend needs a mei tai.

16. Zbella says

I’m sure she means well, but Amanda, that sling is awful! Where is the baby’s head? That’s just not natural. Try the Ultimate Baby Wrap or a Baby Bjorn. Anything is better than that thing.

Both Jennifer & Amanda seem to be enjoying new motherhood. Good for them.

17. Bethany says

Those slings make it look like the poor baby is all folded up and uncomfy! She’s carrying it around like a backpack!